The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

Okey-doke. Here's my other stallion pick.

Cheaper, not proven, though his sire is among my favourite horses.

http://www.charlotfarm.com/futurist.htm

What's the breed of the broodmare Jamie Lynn? You throwing her in as part of the dowry darling?

BTW people, only 33 pages to go. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Now here is another stallion w/ a big jump
    http://www.rainbowequus.com/images/Lkfreejump0001.jpg
    Nice front legs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Hey Doubletake, who's the stallion? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Hanoverian stallion "Landkonig" I think...I'll see if I can find the site on him later.

Thanks Tin!! I am know in the process of wiping coffee off my computer screen. After the snow we had hear last night it was very timely.

I only hope by the time I get home tonight I have a cook instead.

On another note, I might be set free long enough to come home in the next few weeks for a visit. I can't wait. I have visions of timmies dancing in my head.

heidi- http://www.rainbowequus.com/landkonig.html
    That's who that nice guy is! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

The mare is a TB (16.3), by Strike a Chord, and the reason that I bought her was because her first foal was a 16.1+++ HH as a 2yr old STUNNING INDIVIDUAL!!!!!!! The 2 that I have out of her are AWESOME (Mandarin was the daddy). I think this mare would make a great cross with a WB or a QH... She throws size temperament, and awesome movers... I guarantee the 2 that I have will be at least 17 HH...

Do I HAVE to wear an orange toque at the wedding??? It clashes with my complexion!!!!LOL

PS--check out my "crap" thread to see another Mandy kid...

Doubletake, thanks for the link. Checked it out, drooled, and I'm machinating. Poor Hans, while he's at work, darling wife sits, surfs and books frozen semen. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Lankonig's now on my list.

Jamie Lynn, sweetness, not only will you have to wear an orange toque but Sorel boots and thong panties under your Vera Wang Mother-of-the-Bride gown. BTW, think I'm gonna stop by for a visit on our next trip to New York to check out your mares of the equine and human variety - not to mention the dowry zamboni.

from the boarder, and already have a pair of Sorrel's!!!!!!!

OMG, you don't live in Buffalo do you? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

If that's the case, I may have to reconsider Sumo toddler's upcoming nuptials to your beast child citing bad geographic karma. I am NOT allowing my beloved last emperor to live in the land of Irv Weinstein!

Well, I'm always up for a challenge (especially when I should be doing homeowrk instead).

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Love the blond jokes. To contribute my share; How do you know a blond's been on the computer? Someone left cheese for the mouse. The Classic: What's the difference between a blond and cheez whiz? Cheez Whiz has personality. (punch line must be sung to the same tune as the commercial which featured that as their slogan)

Long one, but funny: A woman decides to redecorate her house, so she gets a painter over to look at it. They walk into the kitchen, and the woman says "I want this room yellow". The painter nods, then walks over to a window, sticks her head out and yells "green side up!" The woman is puzzled, but decides to ignore it.

Next, they go into the dining room. "I want this room grey". The painter nods, then walks over to a window and again yells out "green side up!" By now, the poor homeowner is extremely confused, but she ignores it again, and walks into the living room.

"I want this room blue" she says. The painter nods, then calls once more "green side up!" The woman decides she has had enough. "What on earth are you doing?" she asks. The painter apologizes "I'm sorry" she replies, "but I have a crew of blonds laying sod across the street".

Well, that's all for now. I'll check back frequently...glad to see we're being s*** disturbers again, it was getting boring on here! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Well I survived grocery shoping but just barely!! Geese some of those people are evil with their carts, I was smashed in the shin twice *son of a #$^^& hurt!* and cut off so many times I lost count. Not to mention someone stole my bananas out of my cart *humph*

Rode beast #2 tonight (Reggie) and he was EXCELLENT! He was like butter, I couldn't have been happier. We even got a compliment from the "dressage queen" of the barn (dub by the dressage riders, not me) I think I should get an award for that [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

joke: (care of JB)

What's the difference between a Northern Fairytale and a Southern
    Fairytale?

A Northern Fairytale begins "once upon a time" and
    a Southern Fairytale begins "y'all ain't gonna believe this sh!t".
    ~ they tease you cause they like you ~

Be afraid, be very afraid. Tin, I got that exact joke emailed to me this morning by a friend whose initials are RH. You don't know this smutty individual do you? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

First Elton/Eminem, onto Steely Dan, the coincidences are eerie! You're not one of my BB alters are you?

Just wanted to throw this guy into the mix, especially since he is so close to both you and Jaime Lynn
    http://205.163.41.2/scripts/hrsdetl.exe?947206231&0
    Imported by Spruce Meadows, loves to jump, has lovely ground manners and he is a true black.

And, I'm not at all prejudiced, just because he is in the barn I board at lol.
    Originally Posted by Alagirl
    We just love to shame poor people...when in reality, we are all just peasants.

Louise- that's a nice horse!
    Another stallion- looks well in this picture: http://www.dreamhorse.com/show_ad.ph...horse_id=73565

Someone hold me! I'm scared!!! Heidi, could it be? could I be your alter? Stranger things have happened, ya know. Ever seen fight club? I'd be your Brad Pitt, hmmm that wouldn't be too bad actually [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    If I am your alter, just a reminder you have a floor plan due next monday and you should get cracking on that model. Oh and you have a lesson on Tin tomorrow [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Noppers, I don't happen to know any RH's, not off hand anyways (I appologise profoundly if I do and just can't remeber).

not a joke, but a riddle. If anyone knows the answer please tell me, it's been bugging me for a year now [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

HERE IS A RIDDLE

There are three words in the English language that end in "gry". ONE is angry and the other is hungry. EveryONE knows what the third ONE means and what it stands for. EveryONE uses them everyday, and if you listened very carefully, I've given you the third word.

What is it?________gry?

Now I will lie awake until I remember the answer to that riddle. I have heard it before, and I used to know the answer. But I forget! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] Wahhhhhhhhh. What is it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] I don't know! Grrrr, I will soon find out. Please out my mind at rest!

Hehehehe. The word is tin-gry from the Latin, tinageronoasum, def. to feel exceptionally stressed and excited simultaneously; as in, "I get really tingry whenever I think of schooling my horse and spitting out yet another floor plan". [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

This is the original wording of the riddle...it's been twisted over the years to something like the version that Tin gave us. Does this make it any easier? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    I'm not one to say I toadaso. But I toadaso. - Ricky

By george she's got it!! Heidi you are a genious!!!! Tingry, man it totally slipped my mind and I use that word so very often [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Sorry MissD, but when/if you think of it let us know, I have a big group of people waiting in anticipation [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Let's see, need another joke..... o.k here's another blonde joke, an oldy but goody [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

One day a blonde woman named Sally finally got tired of everyone
    assuming she was stupid because of her hair color. She decided to
    go to the hairdressers and have her hair dyed brown.

Feeling quite proud of her new look she decided to go for a drive
    in the country. After a while she came upon a shepherd. Trying to
    test out her new look she walked over to him and asked, "If I can
    guess how many sheep you have may I take one for a reward?"

The shepherd thought that she would never guess the exact number
    of sheep, so he took her bet and let her try. Amazingly she
    guessed 98, the exact number of sheep he owned.

Feeling rather good about herself, she picked up her reward and
    started walking back to her car. Before she got there the
    shepherd tapped her on the shoulder.

"If I can guess your natural hair color, can I have my dog back?"