The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1050
    Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

JumpTheMoon, you have revealed yourself to be a traitor of the most disturbing sort, to denounce your national pride in favour of the junior clique. You could learn a thing or two from the allegiance of ClipClop - who wasn't even born to the toque!

I hereby sentence you to a diet of tofu - prepared every which way - for a month! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Ah, greetings my fellow "mature" riders!

I bid you greetings from your neighbors to the south... way south, where I can't help but point out it was 87degrees today, and my arena is once again dusty, but I digress...

Politics and war do indeed make strange bedfellows, or at least strange BB fellowships! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] We cannot allow the juniors to overthrow the status quo of the BB. Whatever shall we do? I can't bear the thought that the Muzak melody I'm hearing will be replaced by Britney Spears, or that each sentence I utter will be peppered with the words "like", "you know", and "I'm all....". [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

where's ma?

ma!!! Get that feedbag off your face, it has additives for the horses!

I also like being famous, and would like to pretend to be so. Guess I'll stay here so I make the proper impression.

See ya later juniors, K?

Can I bum a smoke?
    That would be backwards

Just adding my 2cents. We are at 84 and sunny today. I love the heat. It warms my aching and aging muscles!
    Finally down to a manageable number!

I should not be adding to the delinquency of a nation by contributing to this thread.....but I can't help myself. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Sayonara! We are gonna win this battle, or whatever the heck it is, if it takes us posts of single words like "Like" or "omg!" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

KBird...reiner-in of the JR Clique. It's a thankless job. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

OMG, like heidi! Like that is so gross! I would rather, like, ride an ugly donkey given to me as a cheap b-day present (instead of that lovely horse -- who do you think you are? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ) than like, eat tofu for more than one meal. Do you want me to like starve to death. Actually I had it once where it was really good. It was some sort of tofu pudding/jello and it was so good. And another time where it was Caramel tofu. Yummmmm!!

I hereby sentence you to a lifetime of eating penguin salad any way I wish to prepare it. Yep that include licked by the pup after he's indulged in his favorite horsie poo treat. It also includes using manure as salad dressing. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Wanna take this outside? LOL. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] MUAH! xoxox love ya munchkin haha!

Just had to add my 2cents in. We can't let them there chillins take over. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

So, lets see ---- What is Penguin Salad and how is it prepared? Grilled? Fried? Right out of the bowl? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Is it anything like fish tacos (ewe)

Who's going to Lake Placid this year? I normally go every year. Just to watch. Don't have the right horsey to show. YET [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder, He carries me away from all my fears. And when the world threatens to fall asunder, His mane is there to wipe away my tears. ~Bonnie Lewis

It is a must that the jrs not beat the elder and wiser group!
    Brilyntrip

thats was a horrible trip, brilyntrip. ok that was a bad comeback LOL.

Penguin Salad can be cooked any way you wish. Shoved in your face is a nice look too! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Ok i'm bad with the comebacks today. I need to practise!

I am overwhelmed. I'm going to bed after a long long long show experience, but will be back to play tomorrow...

Heidi--you wouldn't believe what the beas did!!!