The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

I just wish he would get it done. Should be interesting to see if he shows up at the meeting-did he go last month?

I have heard rumors that the Smoke Run show is being held at Mid-Island, any truth to this?

According to the AHSA (on their website), Smoke Run Farm shows are being held in Middle Island, I would assume that means the old Mid Island Arena. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Thank god,tomorrow we vote people. In case some of you forgot! I personally can not wait to end all this ridiculous politics and get down to the heart of the matter.... doing what's best for the PHA and its members! A group of people that will work together and have common goals is going to be the most important I feel.[keyword-work-TOGETHER] The future of the PHA is going to take hard work, and great ideas and the knowledge of what is important to all. I have heard some really great ideas throughout this and have heard some things that were pathetic! Let's vote-move on and take it from there~!!!!

Todays horseshow- Congrats Janet- you looked great walking out the ring with your cooler. And by the way-thanks again Dave for fixing my truck!!!
    Karin-have fun in the judges seat today?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    \"Disaster is the only thing that I can depend on\"-
    Stevie Nicks

Don't mean to interupt but this is the right place to get all of you....Do any of you know of any one bedroom apartments on Long Island anywhere???? We have to move out as soon as possible...it's a long story...we are having a hard time finding a place that can take a little kitty too!!! PLEASE HELP!!! Continue on with your important stuff!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Barb [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    **BARB***

Just spoke to George - the Smoke Run show on the 18th is being held at Touch 'N Go, not Mid Island.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

SweetPea, thanks for the update! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

does anyone know where i can find north fork results online? the show was on long island in august....

thanks!