The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    One of those city that are big towns, real big!,San Antonio TX

Hey was out of town guys. as far as me im pritty mutch a non active rider in these parts of the woods. will be up in the FW (actualy Grandview) area for the second weekend of Las Calinas. might be up for the first weekend too. have no clue yet though. otherwise the most active I am now with going to shows is the xmass and thanksgiveing show. thats just because I live 5 minuiets on the other side of the highway. well got to run see you all soon.
    \"I\'m going to go see a horse about a man\" - Unknown

Hey guys-
    Im here...however I went to Florida for a week and just got back....
    Hey Scattered Oaks guys-I'm planning on having a lesson with Stacy on Thursday. She is supposed to call me back with a time. Who do you think I will ride?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]
    When is the Centex show? I would love to go watch, unfortunatly its prolly this weekend and I am going to Beaumont. Oh well!

Erin
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...2416&a=8466152
    Erin

My best guess on who you will ride will be Gracie or Timmy. By far the best "lesson" horses. Are you riding morning or evening? If in the evening I will see you there!! Yes the show is this Sat. It is really to bad you can't come, I have already recruited Jo to be my horse holder/groom. Oh Yes, I WILL convince her!!!!!!!! Muhahahahahahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My adventures as a working rider

theworkingrider.blogspot.com

My day is made: Friday is supposed to be 80 degrees! You don't know HOW happy that makes me, I was so afraid I was going to be forced to go to the show with an over-curried/brushed-but-still-dirty-horse! Oh, and Saturday is supposed to be 72 and sunny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

OK I admit it. I'm a weather nerd [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Spaz, when are you going out Friday? I'll be there at 4:30, to make grungy ponies look pretty for the horse show! (I have my work cut out for me!)

Probably right after school...what poor ponies are you going to make un-grungy?

I. Am. Not. Holding. Your. Horse. Get Spaz to do it, you have already brainwashed her into being your protege.

Erin, you should ride with me on Friday mornings. It's an oh-so-fun lesson of crossrails [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

All hail Langshaw...Langshaw is god...

Geesh Jo, I don't know WHAT you're talking about! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You are sick. Get your own identity. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

'Twas a joke Jo. I have an identity...a LIFE on the other hand, now that's another question.

Dudly Dog- if you go out, please say hi to my horse (Sky)! He would be in his stall, first one on the left when you walk in...he's very sweet [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Say hi to Chelsea, she's in the second to last stall on the right. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Why the faces Jo?

I can't talk to you, no personal conversations online. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Oops sorry. Oh wait, maybe if we sneak over the the 50 page Question for Canter thread... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ROFLMFAO...

How could spaz ever hold my horse when she is riding hers? That would make for an amusement at least.

Spaz PLEASE remind me to do your pony's mane. I'll never remember other wise!

Too bad I am going to Beaumont this weekend to see family (thats why I cant ride Friday Jo ) otherwise *I* would hold Sierra!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Well, I called Stacey yesterday and left a message with who ever answered and she has not called back yet. I will call again in a minute when I'm offline.
    Langshaw-perhaps I will see you then because if she can, I asked for afternoonish, evenings. (I work late so Im not a fan of the morning sun!)

Erin
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...2416&a=8466152
    Erin

You see dudley, you should hang around more! Sierra is out with suspensory injury for 6 months!!!!!! I have a new horse named Carson....see all of the black horse threads! We'll get you to hang around more some way.

And Jo, at least we know who the helpful people in this world are!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by langshaw on Mar. 21, 2001 at 03:29 PM.]

My life long dream will come true this weekend. Red has an absess, so i am showing coby. What is his show name? I daydreamed in science for ever thinking of a name..... never came. OHHHHHH, guess what! i get to board bogey at stacies! whoooooooopieeeeeee. He gets to come up pretty soon, i think, but then again, every time i get told he is coming, something changes. Who are you dudley? am i blind and just missing who you are? i have a bad habit of doing that
    ~*~there is no such thing as a fence too big...... or is there~*~

http://community.webshots.com/user/jewcrewcourt

Dudley is not an official Scattered Oaksian yet.

Cobi's show name is Cobito, it means Little Midget in Spanish.