The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Quote Originally Posted by d1277 View Post
    I have to chime in on the tattoo being more painful than child birth. My child birth experience may have been more painful than most, but I CAN NOT imagine the EASIEST child birth coming anywhere near close the the MOST painful tattoo! The only thing I have to say is I wish I knew her anesthesiologist a few years ago!!
    Imma just file that away in my mind for the next time my hormones try and convince me to do something unwise....
    (A decidedly unhorsey) MrB knocks over a feed bucket at the tack shop and mutters, "Oh crap. I failed the stadium jumping phase."
    (he does listen!)

I will admit to wearing a sleevless show shirt under my jacket. But it was also being worn with a shadbelly. I had a vest with the points and a stock tie.
    as far as my take on hunter hair goes...I show morgans so im used to having and seeing hair in a low bun and i think it looks nice and neat if done correctly. I have so much hair that it takes two hair nets, tons of gel and an unknown number of bobby pins.