The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Rust Breeches

I can't seem to find any, and I really loved the color. I had a pair for YEARS before I grew out of them. Young me forgot to look at the maker. I really want a new pair, any good brands or anywhere you can find them?

Tailored Sportsman makes a pair, and if you can find them, Ariat made a pair.

I have numerous pairs of rust TS, all bought from The Farmhouse at www.farmhousetack.com. Call them even if you don't see them on their website, they are wonderful to deal with.

Horse Country in Warrenton, VA also sells rust breeches, can't remember their website, something like horsecountrylife.com.

I bought a pair from the Tack Box in Middleburg earlier this spring. They're Custom Riding Apparel, fit and fabric very similar to the TS. They had to custom-order longs for me, and I still had them in less than a week!

I bought mine from the equestrian corner online. They are TS and there's just one pair that they carry in rust and they're on sale (can't remember the model they were but they work on my build at least!) They were about $100 but that's the cheapest I think I'd be able to find rust, and I know TS is quality. Happy hunting!
    (A decidedly unhorsey) MrB knocks over a feed bucket at the tack shop and mutters, "Oh crap. I failed the stadium jumping phase."
    (he does listen!)

SmartPak has the TS in rust, but it's a "custom" color - not more expensive, but I think it's a longer wait than usual.
    I'm comin', Elizabeth!