The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by magnolia:
    All this agony and hardship for a $.50 piece of fabric! What would happened if they had good prize money and neato prizes like the western people get?

The witchy witch witch of south central NC.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last AQHA show I went to they gave away plastic cups (without even a logo on it) in the appropriate color instead of ribbons. Neato!

(But the incentive fund money is good!)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lucassb:
    Of course, I am talking about jewelry. Particularly jewelry on the left hand of the rider in question.

Should there be a separate division, divided by carat weight, for "With ROCKS" and "Without ROCKS"?

Methinks the answer is YES.

QUOTE]

That's the reason we call the A/O's the "big ring" division for the adults.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh, and lots of little rocks that may add up to a big rock doesn't count. It has to be that you can't wear a glove... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bumpkin:
    Does this mean you get your horse RF back??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean because I changed my name back?? No.. I did that because of peer pressure, and because certain members of the VA Clique refused to recognize my name change. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

-----------------------------
    I cant take it anymore - its
    back to the old name for me.
    -----------------------------
    Teneriffe Enterprises- NW Indiana
    www.saradanielhaynes.com

WA. The Evergreen State Where The Horses Are Forever Green

Oh maybe I will get to go in A/O afterall!!!

Although my Rock is a lovely Ruby, bought by Mr Bumpkin from the Estate of a dead English Aristocrate. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Patey issue - of course, self serving for those such as myself with the ghetto Patey - the Beagler!

Agree with the big ring splits as gloves can fit over mine, though it does poke out a little......

Glad to hear the tack won't count against me - we can at least dress ourselves and the horses like we know what we are doing!!

RF - hope you're feeling better- I've had similar incidences, although embarassing to say the mild concussion was due to an unfortunate incident with a table at work.......... never said I was graceful. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lucassb:

Should there be a separate division, divided by carat weight, for "With ROCKS" and "Without ROCKS"?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Otherwise known as "Stallions" and "Geldings."

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Use the Force.