The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - don't have a favorite, I like it when the really funny people get cracken' just hilarious!
    2. Thread that has impacted you the most - ugh none of them 'impacted' me but i have changed a few ways of doing things ya know as far as tack and grooming...
    3. Thread that just wouldn't die - That GM one, ugh that was taken above and beyond
    4. Thread that you wish had never died - alot of the picture threads are great fun but like i have pretty much seen horse people are always in competition at a show and not, same goes for me lol- its all good [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - no one really
    6. Person who posts for no reason but to see their name in lights - not to sure
    7. Best username - i like the name BigDreams, i dont know her but i just think the s/n is very expressive in miniscule words.
    8. Most annoying username - no one really, i am not going to sit here and ponder ways to diss people by their s/n's, i dont know why they choose them.
    9. Most inspirational poster - i think theres alota people on here who know what their talking about and i also know theres alota people on here who just BS their way through a convo...
    10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium - Could I enroll myself?
    11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - Anyone whose hilarious, i love reading funny comments!
    12. Poster who you want to come back as in your next life- no one really....
    13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - pretty much EVERYONE even you guys who hate me lol
    14. Clique that you most want to be a member of - cill pass..
    15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for - Prolly mine and lindsays AND lil toppers lol...
    16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - when lindsay and i get crackin' we just cant stop, i have to laugh
    17. Most Valuable Friend that you have gained as a result of this BB - prolly linds but we have been friends for sometime so ya ya ya
    18. Most memorable event from the BB this year - i dont know
    19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island" no one really, you guys amuse me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    20. Thing you would change most about the BB - get rid of the people who are just striaght up ugh. i mean you attempt to talk to them and they are like so incredibly thick headed... (yes i am at times but not really on here)
    21. What you like best about the BB - the people i assume
    22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live? umm, i dont think so...
    23. How has 2001 gone in general?
    Well i could go on forever and a day, but not to bad. my horse has gone great.. no family members have been sick, friends are 'slammin' <dont ask>,and i couldn't really complain, people have it way worse than i..

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been cut off, sorry folks!!
    ~*Proud co-owner of CorLin Productions*~
    Not all men are annoying... some are dead

You see? Mimi likes me!

~Erin
    Whatever hems your curtains.

Why do you like my username? It's just my first name and last initial. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Not that I'm complaining, but it is rather boring and somewhat annoying being confused with the REAL Erin AKA Mother Superior and Chief Cat Herder ALL the time. Sigh. I wish sometimes I got more creative with my username, but now I'm used to this one.

And Kellybird, if you'd actually come to the forums and talk to me once in awhile.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

~Erin
    Whatever hems your curtains.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - virtual horse show, it was the BB at its best

2. Thread that has impacted you the most - any of the 9/11 threads

3. Thread that just wouldn't die - all the helmet threads!

5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - anything about helmets!

9. Most inspirational poster - I really admire Weatherford and Portia for all their AHSA/USET work and knowledge

10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium - Erin, I can't believe she does all her moderating and has a real job too!

11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - Heidi, TeriKessler, Duffy, Portia, CTT, Jair, Merry, VTRider, Colin

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - haven't met any yet, but I would love to meet my fellow moderators, Heidi, Duffy, Jair, Becca, DMK, RumorsFollow, Regalmeans, TeriKessler

16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - the VA clique is always good for some laughs

18. Most memorable event from the BB this year - September 11th, absolutely

19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island - already gone, thank goodness [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live? Knowing that people from the BB were so worried about my after September 11th was so touching. It really meant so much to me, thank you all. I haven't been able to post much since I was relocated to Boston for a few months and without internet access, but I'm back in NY now and am looking forward to posting some more and being a more active member of the BB.

23. In general - how was 2001 for you? I cannot wait for 2002 to kick 2001's ass on the way out! It's been a rough few months since September.

I hope everyone has a healthy and happy holiday season. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message was edited by Lily on Dec. 07, 2001 at 08:33 PM.]

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year:
    Baby Greenie .. even though I no longer have one!

2. Thread that has impacted you the most:
    9-11

3. Thread that just wouldn't die:
    He!mets, and the darn Junior Clique! Moderators read that thing!

4. Thread that you wish had never died:
    the old pictures ones

5. Topic that has given you re-occurring nightmares:
    MJ and PV

6. Person who posts for no reason but to see their name in lights:
    hmm is a Moderator allowed to answer this?

7. Best username:
    LordHelpus

8. Most annoying username:
    the misspelt ones (better now Bubble Head?)

9. Most inspirational poster:
    Reginapony, LordHelpus, Merry

10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium:
    Moesha, hands down!

11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading:
    another one I should stay out of!

12. Poster who you want to come back as in your next life:

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person:
    Portia, Heidi, Jair and DMK darn it!!!

14. Clique that you most want to be a member of:
    vertically gifted instead of challenged!

15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for:
    Portia, Jair, Kachoo (I wanna jumper!!)
    But, I wouldn?t turn down DMKs Robbie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood:
    Beezer and Merry

17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB:
    Louise, Duffy, DMK, Heidi, Jair, Portia, and more!!!

18. Most memorable event from the BB this year:
    9-11

19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island:
    not a moderator question!!!

20. Thing you would change most about the BB:
    I like blue, not yellow!

21. What you like best about the BB:
    the people, and the obvious caring

22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live?
    I joined USA EQ, and I pay attention to the national issues now.
    I learned so much from informed BB members in Sept., and I listen to NPR these days.

23. In general - how was 2001 for you?
    Comme ci, comme ca (darn infopop won't do 'cedilles', makes it hard to write in French!) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by SoEasy on Dec. 07, 2001 at 10:28 PM.]
    Mal:This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then .... explode

[QUOTE]Originally posted by VTrider:
    It's a slow Friday here in my cubicle. And it's 12/7 - so I think we can start reflecting on the year of 2001.

Reply by quoting the following list and adding the answers in your reply.

1. Your Fa

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year ? Junior Clique Thread (or was that last year?)
    2. Thread that has impacted you the most ? MJ thread, in various ways.
    3. Thread that just wouldn't die ? Those stupid helmet threads. Just wear the dern helmet already. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    4. Thread that you wish had never died ? I love threads with pictures. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    5. Topic that has given you re-occurring nightmares - None
    6. Person who posts for no reason but to see their name in lights ? A few of the juniors (blue52)
    7. Best username ? Lord Helpus
    8. Most annoying username ? You mean, ones where I shudder when I see they have posted yet again? No comment...
    9. Most inspirational poster ? For people my age- ErinB. For adults- Moesha. Some day I will be as funny as him! Merry, Lord Helpus and heidi as well- all exceptional people!
    10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium ? I think this one is kind of obvious??
    11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading ? Depends on the thread! I love Brilyntrip's posts, and Colin's always make me laugh. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    12. Poster who you want to come back as in your next life - slugger - or rather, come back as her daughter.
    13. Poster who you most want to meet in person ? slugger (duh!), Sluggers Trainer, Stupid Child, Duffy, Spider, Louise and Colin.
    14. Clique that you most want to be a member of ? Any clique but the Canadian Clique!!
    15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for ? Sluggers, DMKs, Stupid Childs or AHCs.
    16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood ? slugger!!, Stupid Child (do we see a pattern here?) heidi and Moesha.
    17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB ? Most of the juniors ? Stupid Child in particular. Slugger, Canter and Heidi (EMG as well) West Coast and FIGJAM.
    18. Most memorable event from the BB this year ? When I got yelled at for having a different opinion than everyone else.
    19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island ? No comment- she knows who she is.
    20. Thing you would change most about the BB ? Helmet threads should be banned!!!!!!
    21. What you like best about the BB ? The people, the diversity, easy access, reason for not doing homework, etc etc.
    22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live? Nope
    23. In general - how was 2001 for you? New horse, and met one of the best people in the world, so not bad overall. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

~I am an angel on a field trip from heaven [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]~

Awww gosh, I'm inspirational. I don't know why, but I'm inspirational.

(this calls for some ice cream.)

~Erin
    "It's a long day living in Reseda
    There's a freeway running through the yard
    He's a bad boy 'cause he doesn't even miss her
    He's a bad boy for breaking her heart..."

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year

I'm torn between the COTH Charity horse show and the You're so Vain threads. Those songs (especially HITS Show California) still give me a giggle, and this year has been desperately in need of giggles.

2. Thread that has impacted you the most

It's not even a question, the 9/11 threads, although I suspect there is more than one BB'er that wishes I had never set foot on those threads [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

3. Thread that just wouldn't die

ODG, those funny black things that sit on people's heads. But for you old timers, isn't this a so much better choice than last year's obvious winner in this catagory?

4. Thread that you wish had never died

You're so Vain... but it hasn't yet!! I know there are more creative BB'ers out there!

5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares

MJ... wasn't that what you like least about the internet?

6. Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights.

Hmmm, withover 5000 posts, and second runner up to Wingsy in number of posts, I really can't cast aspersions on anyone else's motives, now can I?

7. Best username

She changed it, but I loved Off Course!!! Best current name is of course, Lord Helpus. I spent weeks seeing if I could find a worthy "copycat" name. Failed, obviously...

8. Most annoying username

As an old fart, I reserve the right to let ThIsStUfFDrIvEmEuPaWaLl

9. Most inspirational poster

Louise and Duffy (OK, Duffy is sweet, but Louise just writes the nicest stuff that even an old cynic like me has to appreciate).

10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium

I'm sure the Chief Cat Herder deserves a visit, but our insurance only pays for one, so Moesha and his multiple personalities gets our vote [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading

Kachoo!! We are going to be buying her books one day, aren't we? Also, I really like reading Dianna and Chrissy's posts on the horse care forum. I always get something out of those posts.

12. Poster who you want to come back as in your enxt life

Alan Greenspan

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person

Sorry, this can't be just one, right? The NY clique, 'specially AHC, SoEasy, Louise, Erin, Portia, Gofer (and Gofer's baby!), Lily, Becca, Merry & Beezer (this has to be done as a pair, right?), Jair, Heidi, Canter, Finzean, JB, and many more I am blanking out on (blame it on a long day at a horse show, followed up by wine).

14. Clique that you most want to be a member of

I think I have honorary status in the VA clique, but I haven't felt that warm fuzzy invitation from the Canadians yet... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for

Chef's Jade!! I'd even sacrifice my long held TB principles for this one. But other than that, I still think Robbie is pretty darn special (and so does he [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] )

16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood

There are a few, but Kachoo and VT always manage to put a grin on my face, even when I am down. And ErinB is developing quite a sense of humor... (honey chile, you should be worried when DMK thinks you have a good sense of humor - this is not a sign of mental stability!)

17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB.

VT, Louise, SoEasy, Duffy, Hattie, Havaklu, Becca, Jair, AHC, Jeb, Portia, all the VA clique (yes, you, R&R), and so many more... You all have been great friends during a rather rough year.

18. Most memorable event from the BB this year

September 11th... We were at work and could not find a TV, and the internet news services were overloaded. Between this BB and some very heartfelt conversations with AHC, our office knew what was happening almost real time [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island

Oh it would be terribly rude to do so, but like most, I'm sure I could find a few to hit the boat early...

20. Thing you would change most about the BB

I like that truth serum idea...

21. What you like best about the BB

As out of control as it gets sometimes, you can't get this open an exchage of ideas in a face to face discussion. I also like the instant research that goes into some of the questions.

That's a tough one... I've changed the way I ride (presumably for the better), the way I take care of my horses, all due to various excellent suggestions on this BB, but my life hasn't changed... unless you count a lot more hours online? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Like Lily, I can't wait for 2002 to boot 2001 in the ass. I started out this year and ended it by putting down two of my dear horses, and had September 11, to put the sorrows of my life into perspective. We all deserve better than that. What a sad not to end this on... Whatever else has happened this year, I know that I have lots of dear friends that are there for me. That is something special, isn't it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by DMK on Dec. 07, 2001 at 09:37 PM.]
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VTrider:
    It's a slow Friday here in my cubicle. And it's 12/7 - so I think we can start reflecting on the year of 2001.

Reply by quoting the following list and adding the answers in your reply.

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - The Virtual Horse Show
    2. Thread that has impacted you the most - All the September 11th threads. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    3. Thread that just wouldn't die - I cringe at every new helmet thread that are just looking for an argument... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    4. Thread that you wish had never died - Junior Clique!
    5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - Any SU ones [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    6. Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights - ponyperson
    7. Best username - findeight
    8. Most annoying username - Some of the alters are extremely odd...
    9. Most inspirational poster - Slugger or DMK
    10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium - Colin [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - VTRider, Colin or Moesha
    12. Poster who you want to come back as in your enxt life - Slugger or VTRider or DMK (Could you ask for more gorgeous horses?! Or a better sense of humor?!)
    13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - VTRider or Slugger, but it would kind of take away from their mystic!
    14. Clique that you most want to be a member of - Not too sure about this one...
    15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for - Slugger!!
    16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - Moesha
    17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB - Haven't really picked up friends on this board.
    18. Most memorable event from the BB this year - September 11th
    19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island - [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I'm gonna be quiet on this one.
    20. Thing you would change most about the BB - I wish you could block certain posters... and/or elminate all helmet topics!
    21. What you like best about the BB - Everyone's crazy antics!!
    22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live? - Not really
    23. In general - how was 2001 for you? Pretty good, this last week has been pretty trying though. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Have a super weekend!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your Christmas cards say, "Season's Greetings, you've got anthrax!" maybe, just maybe, you might be a terrorist.
    *Pony Rock*

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - Anything by Moesha, what a hoot!
    2. Thread that has impacted you the most - 9/11
    3. Thread that just wouldn't die - Ryan's bridle
    4. Thread that you wish had never died - GM critiques
    5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - Show Bows
    6. Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights - ErinB
    7. Best username - Tie Spazz00 (cause she's so spastic) and MsRidiculous (cause at times its so self descriptive) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    8. Most annoying username -Feathered Bubble Head
    9. Most inspirational poster -Portia and ETBW, cause they helped me through my breeding decision
    10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium -Moesha, only a crazy person could make up those stories
    11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - Portia (cause she's so intelligent) or Duffy (cause she's as obsessed with turn-out as I am)
    12. Poster who you want to come back as in your enxt life -Slugger (can we say the nicest horses on earth???)
    13. Poster who you most want to meet in person -ETBW (cause she seems so charming)
    14. Clique that you most want to be a member of - ummmmm??
    15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for -Again, slugger
    16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - smplyirr, she's so cheerful in real life too
    17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB - On this board, ms rid.
    18. Most memorable event from the BB this year - Junior helmet rule
    19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island - I can think of one but I'll keep that to myself
    20. Thing you would change most about the BB - more smileys!!!
    21. What you like best about the BB -Willingness to listens to everyones point of view
    22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live?Not really except it did convince me to breed my mare
    23. In general - how was 2001 for you?I'll give it a B-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Seven Down Four to go...it doesn't seem like that many, but geez an eternity to me. What do you guys think of the name Traveling Light??

[Edited signature so the page isn't made so wide]

[This message was edited by Portia on Dec. 10, 2001 at 12:10 PM.]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My adventures as a working rider

theworkingrider.blogspot.com

I just want to say that the answer to every question here has SOMETHING to do with the Helmet Threads! LoL

Don't you just love it when you try to talk to your school friends about horses and they just have this completely lost look on their face...and then they say..."So have you ever jumped ten feet?"
    Don\'t get mad, get glad!

Thanks DMK... I think! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Nickelodian-
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights - ErinB <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sputtersputtercough* [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] MOI? MOI? Me think no, muchacha! ALL my posts are intelligent pieces of fine literature which should be read carefully (preferably with a slight frown and fingers at the temples) so as not to take in too much useful information at once and injure delicate, irreplaceable brain cells.
    Take this post, for instance. Don't you feel so much more informed after our little chat? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

~Erin
    "It's a long day living in Reseda
    There's a freeway running through the yard
    He's a bad boy 'cause he doesn't even miss her
    He's a bad boy for breaking her heart..."

DMK, I can't help but notice that even with all my brown-nosing and promises of gift certificates to Hadfield's, I am still absent from your list. I didn't even make 'posts to see her name in lights' or 'junior arse-kisser extraordinaire??' [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thank the lawd heidi will adopt me! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stacy? CHEERFUL?? No dear, thats just the crack talking.

And HOW exactly is my user name self descriptive, huh??? Inquiring minds wish to know. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-Amanda

"do you believe in rock and roll? Can music save your mortal soul?"

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - COTH horse show

2. Thread that has impacted you the most - definitely Sept. 11

3. Thread that just wouldn't die - Ryan's Bridle Saga
    4. Thread that you wish had never died - remember the COTH movie/soap opera? was that this year or last? Someone should dig that one up.

5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - Most recently, Miniwelse and her "Pony Play" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

6. Person who posts for no reason but to see their name in lights - they know who they are
    7. Best username - findeight, 'n Butter, heidi-ugh

8. Most annoying username - Feathered Bubble Head

9. Most inspirational poster - slugger, DMK
    10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium - Colin. You've got to be crazy to live in Utah.

11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - definitely Kachoo and Merry, they're just so amusing! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

12. Poster who you want to come back as in your next life- Kachoo or Merry

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - all the cool junior clique people- ErinB, spaz, etc.
    14. Clique that you most want to be a member of - the Virginia clique, but alas, I'm stuck with these Canadians til I'm old enough to move out

15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for - Bebe's jumper, slugger's You Know Me Best, ErinB's miniature, and/or Kachoo's horse

16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - again, Kachoo and Merry

Aleesha

ErinB-- My dear, don't take my nomination as an insult, as there lies no doubt in my mind that your name will be in lights for the rest of your life.

MsRid-- Perhaps I see your ridiculousness (is that a word??) in your hatred of the postal service. Or in the banishment of people for fun. Now don't get me wrong, I love it!! But sometimes strikes me as what could be ridiculous.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Seven Down Four to go...it doesn't seem like that many, but geez an eternity to me. What do you guys think of the name Traveling Light??

[Edited signature so the page isn't made so wide]

[This message was edited by Portia on Dec. 10, 2001 at 12:11 PM.]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My adventures as a working rider

theworkingrider.blogspot.com

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - You're So Vain (thread w/song parodies)
    2. Thread that has impacted you the most - Sep 11 threads
    3. Thread that just wouldn't die - The Junior Clique thread
    4. Thread that you wish had never died - Question for Merry
    5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - Musical Jumper thread
    6. Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights - I'll refrain from answering this one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    7. Best username - Alex Trebek, Hillary Clinton, Alan Greenspan, G.Morris, C.Brooks, Velveeta, etc.
    8. Most annoying username - I've gotta go with the others here...AnYNAmeTHaTlOoKsLiKeTHIs...that drives me nuts!
    9. Most inspirational poster - Kachoo
    10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium - Moesha!!! - LOVE your posts!
    11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - Moesha and Colin when I want a good laugh (although I don't always "get" it), Findeight and Lordhelpus for informative posts
    12. Poster who you want to come back as in your next life - Linda Allen
    13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - Jo (are you ever gonna visit Cali???)
    14. Clique that you most want to be a member of - already a member of the coolest clique! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for - Kachoo's
    16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - Merry & Beezer, ErinB
    17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB - Jo, dmj, The CA Clique
    18. Most memorable event from the BB this year -
    19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island - MJ's posts used to drive me nuts, but she already got voted off, so does that count?
    20. Thing you would change most about the BB - Please please please can the subjects of threads have enough information so that we can decide whether to read it or not? Instead of a subject called "Looking for..." How about "Looking for old horse named Mr.Ed" or whatever it is?? If I don't know Mr.Ed, I won't have to bother to open the thread!!! Sorry, pet peeve!!!
    21. What you like best about the BB - being able to talk to a wide variety of people and exchange knowledge. Meeting new friends.
    22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live? No, but I wish the helmet topics were around as much before I had my crash, maybe it would have changed me back then
    23. In general - how was 2001 for you? Maaaaahhhhrrrvelous!!!! It's been a great year, despite some rough bumps. In my horsey world, it went from very low to very very good!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year - all of them [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

2. Thread that has impacted you the most - none really

3. Thread that just wouldn't die - helmets!

4. Thread that you wish had never died - umm..

5. Topic that has given you re-occuring nightmares - sheath cleaning, and helmets!

6. Person who posts for no reason but to see thei name in lights - VTrider [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

7. Best username - horsewishes!

8. Most annoying username - Obilivious Jumper, (I DON'T hate you!) and Stupid Child

9. Most inspirational poster - everyone [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

10. Poster in most need of visiting a sanitarium - LOL

11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading - everyones!

12. Poster who you want to come back as in your enxt life - k, who wants to buy me a horse, and pay for all my riding, board, and show costs?

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person - eveyrbody!

14. Clique that you most want to be a member of - JRS

15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for - 'n' Butter!

16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood - everybody who posts happy things [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB - all of you!

18. Most memorable event from the BB this year - this thread! lol

19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island - all those pissy people

20. Thing you would change most about the BB - can't this load faster?

21. What you like best about the BB - attaching pics is so easy!

22. Has any - one/thing/topic - changed the way you live? NOPE!

23. In general - how was 2001 for you? it was OK...

if wishes were horses, than beggers would ride
    if wishes were horses, than beggers would ride

1. Your Favorite Thread of the Year: Rainbow Bridge

2. Threads that has impacted you the most: Definitely 9-11, then USA Eq/USET/USOC one(s) - I think they have been very important and have had an impact on our future. Or so I'd like to believe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

3. Thread that just wouldn't die: Agree with SoEasy here - He!mets, and Junior Clique !

4. Thread that you wish had never died: (again, I agree with SoEasy here!) the old pictures ones

5. Topic that has given you re-occurring nightmares:
    MJ and PV

6. Person who posts for no reason but to see their name in lights:
    I think I will pass on this one .... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

7. Best username:
    ETBW

8. Most annoying username:
    Pass on this one, too! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

9. Most inspirational poster:
    Reginapony, Linda Allen, Dru, Snowbird

10. Posters in most need of visiting a sanitarium:
    Moesha and Colin

11. Poster whose threads you look most forward to reading:
    Linda Allen - but she doesn't start threads! Louise

12. Poster who you want to come back as in your next life:
    No comment - perhaps PDQBach - great composer (LOL)!

13. Poster who you most want to meet in person:
    Robby Johnson, Jair, and LOTS of others - some of whom I will be meeting at the Annual Meeting.

14. Clique that you most want to be a member of:
    Well, I do hate cliques... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

15. Poster whose horse you would jump in front of a train for:
    NONE! I have several (um, well MORE than several) VERY VERY nice horses - actually, I have TOO many nice horses, and they are all TOO nice to sell!

16. Poster that always puts you in a good mood:
    Jair

17. Most Valuable Friend/s that you have gained as a result of this BB:
    Linda Allen, FatLilPony, Louise, Portia, SGray, SLucas, Wtywmn, Snowbird, Heather, Nancey Fisher Phillips (or did I get that backwards?) and others!!
    (Have known SoEasy for eons!)

18. Most memorable event from the BB this year:
    9-11

19. Poster who you want to "vote off the island:
    There are several, but I won't go there!!

20. Thing you would change most about the BB:
    Agree with SoEasy - would prefer a soft blue to the yellow!

21. What you like best about the BB:
    Everyone, the communciation, the caring and the sharing.

I am far more involved with the USA Eq than ever before. I am also co-authoring a couple of books with Linda Allen whom I really got to know through these boards! I have also gotten to know (and like) COTH Editor, John Strassberger, and I also have a termendous respect for him!

Different and really wonderful in many ways.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    co-author of 101 Jumping Exercises & The Rider's Fitness Program; Soon to come: Dead Ringer - a tale of equine mystery and intrique! Former Moderator!