The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Gofer! How adorable! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

I need a hat, too! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> the alters will be selling their Chronicle-BB-member-only hats for hugely inflated prices behind the tents at WEF to all the non-BBers who want to seem as cool as all of you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just picture walking around Upperville or Harrisburg and running into some innocent wearing a cap with the name of one of Colin or Sea Urchin's Alters on it! Muahahahah!

You and your fellow BB'er (we tend to travel best in groups) will have beverage snorting out your respective noses attempting to determine the purchase price of the hat whilst snickering and pointing to the false BBer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

You know that place with the nude beaches? Not there.

After consulting Regal, we have made an executive decision on the colors for the PA/NJ clique. Green with silver trim is now our official set of colors. Anyone who has a problem with this can consider themselves a Delawarian. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

JoHn (WiNgLeT)
    Driven insane in the carpool lane...

as long as it's not PUMPKIN COLORED like the erstwhile pukey BB fiasco!

Yeah I want a hat, I think it is a GREAT idea to have the screen names on the back! khaki or green vote for me.

~Christina~
    "Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, Darling!" JD;Heathers

Kahki with green writing. Or Brown. Sounds gross but I think it would be nice!

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Gofer - way cute kid!!! (and that is high praise coming from me - to quote a fellow BB'er, I don't have that maternal gene!!!)

Colin, I would have thought you were used to people pointing at you and laughing by now? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

I hope the shade of hunter chosen Won't dare clash with my TS's .. that puke-green is a hard one to co-ordinate with [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I want to jump on the band wagon too! I wanna hat!

Gofer that child is just too darn cute for words. Uh-oh I better go find a kid to babysit for before that d@mn biological clock starts acting up again!
    \"In all manners of opinion, our adversaries are insane.\" Mark Twain

How'd I miss THIS thread?!? I WANT ONE!! (*thank god for you DMK- I could not don one of those w/ the plastic...)

I want one!!! How excellent!! Did i miss it?? Can we get our SN monogrammed on??

(By the way Gofer, I (unlike Duffy..) remember the pre-minigofer days when you monitored!) The little gof. is ADORABLE!! FAAAR too cute to hardly even be allowed!

I don't think there will be a choice of colors... and monogramming your username will probably have to be on your own. But I will leave the details up to Gofer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Mini-Gofer's real name is Cameron, and he really IS that cute!

I'm moving this over to Off Course... please continue over there. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]