The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Then I might need to change my barn colours from Green & Gold to Green and Tan.
    \"If you are going through hell, keep going.\" ~Churchill~

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

My barn colors ARE green & tan [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

I think they should be available ONLY online so that we limit them to US! Can you imagine walking up to someone at a show and asking them their screen name if they were just Joe Schmo that picked up a Chronicle in the tack store? They might have security haul you off! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    'Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.'
    - Pablo Picasso

We can sell them through the website of course. Oh goodie, something else for me to teach Melinda. She'll love me for this. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Gofer!

How much did you pay Gofer and Erin to get those colors! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]
    \"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.\" -- Ralph Waldo E

The heart and soul of Silicon Valley/Valley of the Heart\'s Delight....Sunnyvale, CA

I'm amazed how quickly you pulled this all together -- VERY impressive!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    In Honor of dublin aka Dee Dee 07/24/53-02/07/03
    ~~~~~
    \"Of course, that\'s just my opinion. I could be wrong.\" - Dennis Miller
    *Go Bruins - Go Niners*

Hey, I just emailed Gofer... she gets all the credit this time. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

for a COTH cap incentive [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Sort of like PBS incentive of "we promise to NOT call you soliciting if you sign up now"

Okay, you knew it would happen.

WHEN CAN WE HAVE THEM? WHERE's MY CAP? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Oh Duffy, they have just seen the wisdom of making sure DMK is happy... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Right Erin? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

I love this idea,not that anyone would ever see mine,but I would wear it with great pride. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

fernie fox
    "I have lived my life-it is nearly done-.I have played the game all round;But I freely admit that the best of my fun I owe it to Horse and Hound".
    \"I have lived my life-it is nearly done-.I have played the game all round;But I freely admit that the best of my fun I owe it to Horse and Hound\".

green with burgundy (and gold piping), can I have "Silly Mommy" monogrammed on the back of the hat???(in burgundy so as to not be too showey)

ETBW, maybe if you march down to Middleburg and sit on the Chron's front stoop, it'll inspire them to REALLY rush them!

I'm sure Gofer will keep us posted.

And Fernie, no one will see mine either. You'll notice there aren't very many BBer meetings at events... only horse shows. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I can see us at our respective get togethers after our hats arrive and get monogrammed with our screen names.....Pictures of groups with our hats on backwards! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

BTW, who IS Gofer???
    \"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.\" -- Ralph Waldo E

Where can I get mine? And Trooper - I love the screen name idea on the back!

HEY My barn colors are green and tan too!! My trainer will love it!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder, He carries me away from all my fears. And when the world threatens to fall asunder, His mane is there to wipe away my tears. ~Bonnie Lewis

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

Poo! I have never worn, nor will I ever wear a baseball cap. My head is not conducively shaped for a baseball cap.

Thus, I'd like to cast my vote for something more useful - think you can whip up a COTH monogrammed diaper bag for me Gofer?

Duffy, you haven't been around long enough to remember Gofer? She used to be my co-moderator. She managed to slip out of that duty by having a baby. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] (Can I post a pic, Gof? Pleeeease?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

You know that place with the nude beaches? Not there.

Oh, I would never DREAM of taking your hat mummy... besides, it's probably MUCH too big for me, what with your southern-belle big hair and all... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] But, if you could see fit to pick me up one, I'd GLADLY remit payment upon receiving a picture of said hat (To prove its existence...) Do you have a financial aid program? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

JoHn (WiNgLeT)

[This message was edited by Winglet on Mar. 28, 2001 at 05:28 PM.]
    Driven insane in the carpool lane...

Thanks Gofer and Erin! Will place an on-line order as soon as they are available. Not in my barn colors, but I don't have a green baseball hat yet....

Screen names on the back - can't wait to go to a show and sneak around the back of someone and say AHA so that is YOU???

Count me in.