The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hallo every boddie, Willem here! You proberbly haff seen mein picture on die internet, I be verrie famouse. If you haff liffed on Mars or some thing, und you don't nott to know me, I be Coreene her horse. I be VERRIE HANDSOME und I be ein chestnut Hanoverian und I be 19 und I be verrie tall, I be 17.2HH und I write prettie good English.

Any how, mannie off your horse friends und me, we haff emailed each other und this it be wot we want und don't nott to want for der Christmas:

1. Giff us mannie karroten. This is be carrots auf Deutsch. It don't nott to matter wot you think, we can eat mannie karroten at die same time. Like ten pounds at least. At once. Don't nott to skimp, this it don't nott to be in der Christmas spirit.

2. Giff us ein promise off one apfel per day for die whole year. I like to eat mein apfels in two bites, but mein mannie girl mare friends, they like it best wenn you cut them upp in mannie little pieces.

3. Stand under our mouth so der clothing can catch die apfel spit.

4. Giff us ein box off C&H Pure Cane Sugar cubes. We need TEN cubes per day. If you be saying "ten only" at die end, then we don't nott to haff to bother counting und we know you don't nott to be giffing us no more this day. Wenn the box it be empty, buy more. Don't nott to let any no-sugar days happen.

5. Get ein massage with ein horse chiropractor. I like this mit die girl chiropractors die best becose I don't nott to like mannie men except for mein grandpa, he be Coreene her daddy.

6. Giff us die same loff wot we giff you. We loff you verrie much und it don't nott to be nice if you don't loff us die same. Don't nott to make us do things wot make our feets hurt.

Don't nott to buy no ugly ass things for us to wear und then say it be a present for us, it don't nott to be, it be for you.

Verrie Happie Christmas und Happie Chanukah und Happie Kwanzaa und Happie Every Thing Else und Happie New Year.

Loff, Willem

PS: to mein pen pal Jade, wenn you coming to HB a-gain?

I be a German horse und this be straight from mein mouth.
    ------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

Hallo every boddie, Willem here! You proberbly haff seen mein picture on die internet, I be verrie famouse. If you haff liffed on Mars or some thing, und you don't nott to know me, I be Coreene her horse. I be VERRIE HANDSOME und I be ein chestnut Hanoverian und I be 19 und I be verrie tall, I be 17.2HH und I write prettie good English.

Any how, mannie off your horse friends und me, we haff emailed each other und this it be wot we want und don't nott to want for der Christmas:

1. Giff us mannie karroten. This is be carrots auf Deutsch. It don't nott to matter wot you think, we can eat mannie karroten at die same time. Like ten pounds at least. At once. Don't nott to skimp, this it don't nott to be in der Christmas spirit.

2. Giff us ein promise off one apfel per day for die whole year. I like to eat mein apfels in two bites, but mein mannie girl mare friends, they like it best wenn you cut them upp in mannie little pieces.

3. Stand under our mouth so der clothing can catch die apfel spit.

4. Giff us ein box off C&H Pure Cane Sugar cubes. We need TEN cubes per day. If you be saying "ten only" at die end, then we don't nott to haff to bother counting und we know you don't nott to be giffing us no more this day. Wenn the box it be empty, buy more. Don't nott to let any no-sugar days happen.

5. Get ein massage with ein horse chiropractor. I like this mit die girl chiropractors die best becose I don't nott to like mannie men except for mein grandpa, he be Coreene her daddy.

6. Giff us die same loff wot we giff you. We loff you verrie much und it don't nott to be nice if you don't loff us die same. Don't nott to make us do things wot make our feets hurt.

Don't nott to buy no ugly ass things for us to wear und then say it be a present for us, it don't nott to be, it be for you.

Verrie Happie Christmas und Happie Chanukah und Happie Kwanzaa und Happie Every Thing Else und Happie New Year.

Loff, Willem

PS: to mein pen pal Jade, wenn you coming to HB a-gain?

------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

1 members found this post helpful.

Thank you, Willem. Or should I say "danke schon"!
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." ~ Jack Layton

But this, it be die most importante thing, you haff to giff mannie karroten!

------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willem:

__Don't nott to buy no ugly ass things for us to wear und then say it be a present for us, it don't nott to be, it be for you.__

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My favorite part!! Too funny. Thanks for sharing your Christmas Wish list with us Willem, I'm sure my Minnie and Goldie will thank you when they get their tasteful clothing this year [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

*Behind every good woman lies a trail of men*

Willem>
    Nena is getting her Christmas massage and chiropractic on Mon. Glad to know it is a wanted gift! I will certainly take all your other suggestions under advisement, you see I am a very bad mommy and spoiled her with sooooooo many treats that she has an attitude problem now and her other mommy (my daughter) is mad at me! We hope to resume treats soon, when she realizes everytime someone looks at her does not mean its treat time. She will be getting some lovely clothes for the holidays (despite getting a complete wardrobe when she came to live with us in Sept.) Any suggestions on what color saddlepad will look good on a redhead? The ones from our black TB look awful on her so its time to take away the hand me downs and get her some of her own.She is dutch but sounds a lot like you .Though she is still only a baby (5) maybe you would like her phone number. She is quite smashing and if you like athletic girls she's for you! Well, thanks for the help and have a wonderful holiday.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Dear, dear, Willem;

Why you know how much I adore men with accents! Especially older men as handsome as you! I bet you would make quite the stud!

I promise to pay you a special Christmas visit if you hang some misteltoe from your stall door. How I would just LOVE to steal a kiss from you!

Plus, I want you to promise to share all of your Christmas goodies with me. My mom, she hardly feeds me enough. I don't know why she insists on cursing when trying to get the girth on - I mean I am a svelt 52" on a 15.3 hand frame - I think those are the same measurements as Barbie's horse! Sheesh! I have never been into the supermodel TB waif look anyway.

And now that you know my size, feel free to lavish me with gifts. I have been eyeing a particular burgandy dress sheet that would go wonderful with my firey red hair and fair complextion. My mom is too cheap to buy it for me. Instead she insisted on buying me a little brother - and I didn't even ask for one!

I told my mom of my plans to come visit you. She called you my sugar daddy. But I told her that was the whole reason I was going to visit you - for your sugar cubes your mom promised you.

Until later my dear Willem.

Carrots and Apples,

Jade

[This message was edited by Chef on Dec. 13, 2001 at 05:41 PM.]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You guys are too much!!!

I have this picture in my head of Willem the "Sugar Daddy" and I am DYING!!

Chef - 52"?? Wow! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth

LOL!!!!This just made my day. Tres cute [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

***~~~Bucksnort~~~***
    You can have my boyfriend, but stay away from my horse.

Finals have made me very cranky. This made me very uncranky. Thanks so much. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Willem,

Quite the gentleman, you've just sent mares into a frenzy, coast to coast. Does Jade have your heart? Or are you a free agent? The mares are champing at their bits to know! I will print out your answer, and show it to the bachelorettes in Philadelphia. There's some nice Main Line blueblood around here. Please include your best head shot if you are, indeed, available so they can put a face to that very appealing accent.

Quad A, every day.

The heart and soul of Silicon Valley/Valley of the Heart\'s Delight....Sunnyvale, CA

If you haff been a verrie verrie good boy this year, you might even get a visit from us and your doggie pal Lucy in a week or so!

I think your holiday gift suggestions were wonderful. I'm sure all the other COTH bb horses will be most appreciative of your efforts and will pass your list on to the appropriate people so that they get lots of great gifts as well!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." - Dennis Miller
    In Honor of dublin aka Dee Dee 07/24/53-02/07/03
    ~~~~~
    \"Of course, that\'s just my opinion. I could be wrong.\" - Dennis Miller
    *Go Bruins - Go Niners*

I have been thinking for die last hour und I think that der best color fur Nena it be hunter green or it be black. My things, they all be black becose I be ein handsome Man Horse. But mannie off die filly mare girl horses, they like colors und zo I haff now be telling you that fur Nena to get die hunter green.

Tell her she can speak to me in Dutch too becose mein modder she be Hollandish und she haff teached me mannie words in Dutch, some of them the be verrie dirty.

Mein Jade I loff her verrie much und she be one off mein best girlfriends. Becose I be der Uber Stud Muffin, I haff mannie girlfriends all over die world. So all new filly mare girl horses wot don't nott to be in mein book yet, they can send me pictures und if I don't nott to think you be ein ugly ass horse, I will loff you.

My modder die princess, you know she be Coreene, she haff telled me one or two times that mein taste in filly mare girls it don't nott to be verrie discriminating. Sometimes I have beed knowned to try und kill white Arabian mares, but that it be ein verrie long time a-go und I don't nott to do this no more.

Mein girlfriend Lucy, she be mein doge friend wot be a black Labrador. We haff beed pen pals until now but I be seeing her verrie soon!

------------------------

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Vell vell, mon cherie Jade, I vould like to meet you veery much!

Je suis un grand cheval blanc avec les caracteristiques noble [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I am also nice un tall - 16.3 and a bon cavalier - no obstacle is too high! Please drop by anytime... perhaps we can distract Willem with the Lovely Alice.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Bonjour Willem! That is quite zee list that you have made! I agree with most of your points [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]Perhaps I weel have my rider take a look at it

Au revoir,

Bambi [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Bambi, I haff always wanted to knowed how blanco pferden keep clean. Wenn you go to a show, you don't nott to be rolling in no horse poop then do you?

Jade she be MEIN girlfriend but you mebbe can also be her boyfriend becose she be too prettie to haff only one.

------------------------

I am sending this letter from Pebbles (Hannah's pony ) Blackie and Scout (my horse and Melissa's )
    Pebbles:Hannah got me the bestest tasting apple treats yum yum!
    Blackie:Boy they were great she even gave me some .Are there any more??
    Scout:crunch slobbber slobber Please Hannah I want MORE!!!The red ribbon Melissa made me wear a few days ago was pretty but it didn't taste like thesesyummmmmmm
    Scout is referring to the red ribbons they all had to wear for Xmas pictures . All Scout wanted to do was eat the ribbon .Willem could you tell Scout that even though he constantly LOOKs like PIGPEN he does n't have to behave like a pig?
    Brilyntrip

No, I am veery restricted vhen it is time to go to a show. I am alweeys wrapped up in many blankets and wraps. It ees hard to walk sometimes! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Bambi has had many many baths over the years. I give big sigh when I see big purple bottle of shampoo coming out of le tack room as I know what ees about to happen [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

But, I must admeet zat I look fabulous ven I am clean! I shine veery brightly in ze sun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

It must be easy being bay [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I don't nott to know about being no bay because I bein ein fat brown pferd. I don't nott to like no baths, better to be ein stink-pferd.

------------------------

\"in the wind, and rain, looking for the sun..................\"

Willem am posting this for Chuck......

Yo Will, cool accent. Bet the chicks dig it! My person is posting this, well she's rewritten it a bit too. Hey, got lots and lots of ponies in my barn. Cool ones too, plus this snooty tooty WB. Big gurl, think she may have an accent if she ever stops telling me not to do this, or not to do that. She kinda hisses it, under her breath. UGH bossy one. Kept telling me how I needed to grow up. Yeah, like she's had my life. Finally have a home, where I can just be me. Been such a good boy it hurts. Need to play with my pony pals. They know how to have fun. And ya know, people don't tell them to grow up! Any way, think I'm getting a big hot bran mash with molasses, carrots & apples. Boy, my lips are just smacking thinking of it.