The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I rode at EVF too. You must be Lexi then?! Because thats the only person I can think of. You rode Daisy alot right? I rode there for about a year and then started to explore more of the Jumper/Eventing and thats about where I am at now. I havent talked to Lindsey in awhile. I saw her at Senator Bell once this summer when I was schooling a pony. Is that who you hack horses for? Hey, I was always curious since I saw her a t Senator Bell and found out she couldn't keep Arty, has she gotten a new horse yet?

Eventing makes you buff.
    *Britney*
    ~Rush Hour~

**Proud owner of a spunky Alydar grandson**

I'm sssooo jealous!! It's official, I'm STEALING your horse!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Ya thats me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

And ya its Lindsey - she has two new horses actually, although one is only temporary (he is going to be resold or turned into a schoolie). Her new horse is great he's a 17 hand puppy dog! So I go out and hack around once in a while on one of her horses or Heavenly or Moose (where Allison has them now)

I would love to have my Daisy baby but no luck for me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

What's your name? I wasn't out a lot last year when I was in school so I didn't really know a lot of people. Who are you riding with now?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horsesrlife65:
    I'm sssooo jealous!! It's official, I'm STEALING your horse!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

aww thanks, George would probably walk away with anyone with food, so I have to watch out! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

~Christina~
    "I don't patronize bunny rabbits!" -Heathers
    *Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.*

I am always traveling now! I love it! But home is CT

Hey Silverstone [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Yes, that is Jimmy, of course! I am glad he is doing well...he and Silverado would prolly get a long great! He loves to have friends.

I cannot WAIT to see him when I come home for Christmas.

Congrats on all your successes at Charity!!! Even from NYC, Becca and I(especially me, since I've known you forever!!!) are really proud of you!
    I got a webshots album! Yay! Go see : http://community.webshots.com/user/piggiejump

That picture of you on the catch ride wasn't taken at the Selangor Polo Club was it??? I recognize the big polo field and the buildings in the background. I used to compete there all the time - I was just back there this summer, watching a show and broiling in the sun.

Cheers,
    Susie
    http://www.kachoom.com

"I am an idealist. I don't know where I am going, but I'm on my way." ~Carl Sandburg
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!" ~Homer Simpson

My girl is really a hunter but we did ONE jumper show at home and we were CHAMPION! Clear in all three classes!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Here she is REALLY clearing a 3 ft oxer! lol

~*Laura & My Lady Chelsea*~

Now he is a Big Eq horse!
    It\'s a pity life ain\'t got no warranty for times like now...

in Florida- Canterbury Park
    It\'s a pity life ain\'t got no warranty for times like now...

Pegster - that's a great shot; she's giving the fence so much air. Are you sure you have no plans to explore those jumping talents further?

jumpsalot - WOW!!! Both your horse and your husband's horse are just gorgeous!!! His steed's knees are next to its eyeballs. Just beautiful.

Cheers,
    Susie
    http://www.kachoom.com

"I am an idealist. I don't know where I am going, but I'm on my way." ~Carl Sandburg
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!" ~Homer Simpson

Here's one of an mare I had...she's 7 months pregnant in the picture and doing 2'6...big 'ol belly and still managed to beat the other times LOL...
    Some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue

or something [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Here's one more of my girl at the Hamptons.

As is our confidence, so is our capacity.
    ~W. Hazlitt
    As is our confidence, so is our capacity. ~W. Hazlitt

Gift Hill Farm

crave2event- your mare is great! I have a tb/perchron, but he lacks the fancy chrome. If you ever get tired of her you can sent her my way!

Here's my TB/Clyde mare. She's a powerhouse. Sorry, no show pics yet.
    As is our confidence, so is our capacity. ~W. Hazlitt

Gift Hill Farm

My name is Britney. I think you were there at one of my first lessons when I was still on a lunge line..LOL a couple years ago. I think thats great that Lindsey has a new horse. Whats he like? Breed, etc. How is Triple doing? is she still being leased? So is Barbara still around or has Allison taken over? Are Moose and Heavenly not there anymore? I loved Moose. I miss Marcus He was so much fun. Later.

Eventing makes you buff.
    *Britney*
    ~Rush Hour~

This summer I got an OTTB 5yr. Gelding that I am retraining now. Since I moved to the barn I am at now from where I was over the summer I have started riding with Amy Watkins.( do you know her?) She is an Adult Eq Rider and long time student of Gretchen's. She is awesome! I cant say anything but good about her.

Eventing makes you buff.
    *Britney*
    ~Rush Hour~

Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth

This is a picture of my boyfriend and his horse Hammer. He was imported from Holland in 2000. He is the sweetest horse that I have ever been around! I feel so priveleged to be able to ride such a nice horse a few times a week. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

This is not a very good picture, but the only one that I have on file. He is an amazing jumper.

***~~~Bucksnort~~~***
    "The happiest people don't necessarily have everything; they just make the most of everything that comes their way"

thanks so much your mom told me a awhile ago but i dont know if she has told you yet. this has been such a great yr. i hope i have another one just like it!! i might eventually go up to the a/o jumpers when i get the guts to or when i think i am ready. well ttyl!! love ya- beth

~*elizabeth~*
    ~*silverado*~*~*gladstone*~
    ~*elizabeth~*
    ~*silverado*~*~*gladstone*~

This is one of my jumpers. He's a 4 year old QH x Percheron. He is now doing work for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police! Yay - Go Bill!

Allison is working on starting up a barn with the people who had planned on buying EVF but bought some property in Barnstead instead. That is where Lindsey has all her horses. Spencer is Hann/TB cross and a big puppy dog!

Yup - I know Amy. She worked at EVF for a few years, she taught both my ponies their lead changes [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't think she has been riding that long for Gretchen, only a couple years. I think they did ride together when they were younger though or something [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] The NH H/J community is a small one, everyone knows each other.

I always thought Amy was very much a natural on a horse! Thats cool that she is back in teaching - I remember she had a lot of back issues that kept her from riding a lot sometimes.