The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Former Fiancee

0 0%
  • Moesha

1 100.00%
  • Love of her life.

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Who should Colin end up with? View the selections and then cast your vote...

Who should Colin end up with? View the selections and then cast your vote...

Oh, come on, there HAVE to be more choices that those!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    \"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.\" -- Ralph Waldo E

Moesha

The man who shows up in her dreams.

What does the pinky pointing downward mean??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    \"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.\" -- Ralph Waldo E

You forgot the Sea Urchin!
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

Oh VTRider. The choices are too good for me. How can I be expected to select just one? Colin is a woman of MANY talents. I think she can handle all 3.

IHSA Coach and Towson I think you all are talking about Sea Urchin? He is the one now renting a room in South Portsmouth with Helgamuttu his new love!

He was the one who tried to pursue Colin, but he kept tripping over the platform shoes he had to wear to be head level with her waist! She finally got tired of dating a man whose only claim to fame was a call back for the lolipop guild scence in the Wizard of Oz.
    "All life is precious"
    Sophie Scholl

I take a quick nap in the breast feeding room, and here's what I come back to?

Moesha, why ISN'T that picture of the love of my life clearer???

Will the former fiance' haunt me forever??? After all, it was when he realized he couldn't have me that he simply gave up on women!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

"If you can't beat 'em with brains, beat 'em with bullshit!"
    - Tommy Serio, 2001

I'm far too cute! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Just ask my buddy Sea Urchin! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

And precious Moesha [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

- Tommy Serio, 2001

Colin, what pray tell were you doing in the breast feeding room? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Complete with a couch and blanket!

I sack out there for about an hour every day - use the good ole' cell phone for an alarm clock!!!!

(My lunch break, thank you very much!!) LOL!

- Tommy Serio, 2001

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moesha:

He was the one who tried to pursue Colin, but he kept tripping over the platform shoes he had to wear to be head level with her waist! She finally got tired of dating a man whose only claim to fame was a call back for the lolipop guild scence in the Wizard of Oz.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tears are streaming out of my eyes at a rapid rate of speed! Moesha - you are a genius...I think I am going to puke from laughing so hard!!!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

The finger pointing down MUST mean something special, Duffy...I'm CERTAIN of it! LOL! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

- Tommy Serio, 2001

Didn't you see how well I was sitting??? And so close to him too!!!! Maybe I should have panted??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

- Tommy Serio, 2001

~the back of my horse, where the view is best!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jsg24:
    Oh VTRider. The choices are too good for me. How can I be expected to select just one? Colin is a woman of MANY talents. I think she can handle all 3.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Besides, in Utah, aren't they allowed to have more than one?

I don't think the list is long enough...
    Add:
    Sea Urchin
    George Morris
    Alex Trebek

I'm sure there are a few more on The List... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

What I do, I do for my horse, and thus I do for myself~me

Seoul Korea and Victoria British Columbia Canada

Colin . . .

You don't know me and normally I don't look at these inside crowd jokes I don't understand anyway . . .

Nevertheless, one must make exceptions . . .

So anyway . . .

If that is you on the left hand side in the "Turan and Betsy" picture of Vermont Rider - (girl and guy dork), . . .if that is you, then I just want to say - I'm really impressed - I think you look pretty hot. How tall are you anyway??

David Gud. the rider

(one of the few heterosexual single male riders on the Planet . . .) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

DG/Seoul

Welcome! Glad to see someone with personality on these boards!!

I am afraid I have to be the bearer of bad news.

See Picture 1? That's is Colin's first and only love. All of Colin's undying love goes to that man.

But there is light at the end of this tunnel. Colin has never been one to give 100% of her attention to one man...so why don't you post a picture of yourself...I am sure she would have some room in her stone cold heart for you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I am especially cute, I must say! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

It's so good to know that there is a straight man out there! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Thank you ever so much for joining the Colin fan club! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

- Tommy Serio, 2001