The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

hahah-omg hobson-did u take those pics JUST for us? *blink blink* [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] The poor peep looks mortified!

"If the world was a logical place, men would ride side saddle."- I have no clue
    I must say, I\'ve met some horses whose feet smell far worse than my husband\'s.

No, I just happened to have my camera on hand when I inadvertently became a witness to a horrifying spectacle. Oh, it gets worse--MUCH worse. But first, I need to go and finish that Laphroaig to steady my nerves before I reveal the rest of the story.

Most Impateintly waiting........ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I must say, I\'ve met some horses whose feet smell far worse than my husband\'s.

LOL hobson! Thanks for lightening up my evening of essay-writing!

(BTW, my peeps are cringing in sympathy for their unfortunate bretheren pictured in your photos...looks like the only way to stop the whimpering is to, um, put them out of their misery?)

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'm not one to say I toadaso. But I toadaso. - Ricky

It's a beast, and it's going to destroy everything in its path!!!

Weekend Peepocide [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

That laugh was just what I needed.

I am 270 pages into my new book and there is NO DEAD BODY yet. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] Not even a dead peep.

I hate it when that happens, but somehow watching all these peeps come to a sad and sorry end is making me feel much better. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

No corpses yet in the book, LaurieB? Well, it looks like we may have one here soon!

Those Peep-pics are hysterical! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] I broke down & bought a couple of boxes today on my way out to the airport to fly...Left them on the table in the flight office~ apparently these Scandinavian students (we have a lot of foreign flight students) have never seen or tried Peeps. When I got back on the ground 2 hours later~ there was not a Peep in sight. Apparently, they all perished in a Finnish Feeding Frenzy~ the signs of mass peepocide were obvious: Flight students bouncing off the walls in major sugar overload, foaming yellow & pink sugar crystals at the mouth. A terrible, tragic end for the helpless Peeps, trapped in their little cardboard coffin... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] SUZ
    Crayola posse~ orange yellow, official pilot
    Proud owner of "High Flight" & "Shorty"

That is the sound of me spitting out my drink as I laugh hysterically at the peep pics. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

hobson, I see a best-selling picture book in your future! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

While channel surfing last night, I landed on the Food Channel, just in time to pick up the information that there will be 600 million, yes million, peeps consumed during the Easter season.

I have to say I was amazed at this figure, but after reading this topic, now can see where they got that figure -- a good lot of the eaters are COTH BB posters [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Cheers, Maggi

you *peeps* are sick-sick,sick,sick!

THIS is sick!!!

You did NOPT just have you camera *there*. You are a sick, sick person! You did this on purpose! I'm - speachless.... well not really-SICK! (but honestly, you WASTED the pretty pink peep...my mouth is watering......) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Oh my God. Hobson you are so funny. I just laughed so hard at that pic that I now have to run to the bathroom before I have an accident...
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    ---WHX---

That looks like an expensive farrier job, did no one tell you PEEPS are CORROSIVE! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Thank you for making me laugh so hard, hobson! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

OMG Hobson! I just laughed so loud my dogs came running over to see what was the matter!

Uh-oh, guys, the PEEPs are onto us! Look!

http://www.geocities.com/qhunter_14/peep.htm

Maybe this is the start of a PEEP revelation? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

**Erin**
    Horseback Riding: The Sport Of Kings. Bring Your Wallet.

ROTFLMAO....my husband now firmly believes I am insane, as am dying of laughter sitting here in a dark room, in front of a brightly lit computer screen.

Ding Dong...."Who is at the door this late? What are those people doing here with that straight jacket? No, no, I'm not crazy.....the peeps are to blame!!!" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]