The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

What the heck. A good friend of mine laughs when the question of age comes up. He points at me and says, "She won't tell... but I know for a fact... she planted the oak trees in the ring at Upperville!" I want to clear up that whole misunderstanding. I'm not THAT old!

I was five when Santa delivered my first pony. Rode almost nonstop with camping, dog shows, field trials, foxhunting, and a couple of rock concerts thrown in. Showed when and where I could through high school with various horses. Saw the Disney movie, The Horse Masters and decided that was much more to my liking than Med school. Completely disappointed my father and headed off to England for Porlock Vale Riding Academy. Once back in the states, taught lessons, broke youngsters,worked for a Quarter horse fellow awhile, whipped in for a hunt, ran a couple of boarding barns and lesson programs,judged some,then bought this farm,scaled down the boarding and mainly taught.

I consider myself semi-retired now. I have 20 some ponies here on the farm of varying ages. Stand four stallions and show youngsters on the line. Once in awhile, I sell one.

Three, soon to be four, dogs. One cat, a canary and a Yellow Nape Amazon parrot.

Other interests include, architecture,antiques,ancient history,clocks,gardening,traveling,[there's no place like Rome!]anything from the Federal period,and reading.

One son. Who is nearly perfect.

This board is great fun. [Plus, it makes me work on sentence structure and correct spelling.]

[This message has been edited by farmgate (edited 01-15-2000).]

Hi, age 40 something(early 40's)Been riding since I was 11yrs. old with a break for collage, first marriage and separation. First thing I did when I separated was start riding again. Trained a QH/TB cross gelding who started out barrel racing and team roping to A/A Hunter Reserve Champion year-end award in 1992. Purchased a green 8yr. old TB gelding last year(picked him up New's Year's Eve). Hope to do pre-green's with him this year, then will see about A/A's or 1st year's, depending on how brave I am. Married, husband has 2 horses and team ropes. Have a cat and a black lab x blue heeler. Oh yeah from So. CT. and ride with the BEST trainer. Got that year end all by myself as she was not able to attend more than 2 shows with me. Definate pet-peeve is/are riders who don't do anything without their trainers. This is fun....Have been reading these forums at work(during lunch) and just decided to register as I'm sitting home with one of the cold bugs that's going around. Wish you all good times.

Stephanie--

A bit off the topic, but could you tell me who you train with? As most people on this board know, I suffer from OCD when it comes to barns in the Boston area. Happy where I am for now, but who knows?

Incidentally, my ponies are currently at Castle Neck in Essex.

Well, if everyone else is fessing up....

Nearly 48 years ago (I'm proudly celebrating that landmark on the day we arrive at the WEF - apropos or what!), a daughter was born to two lovely but completely non-horsey city dwelling parents. Like some weird changeling child, my folks had no idea how they could have had a kid who was totally horse crazy. It certainly wasn't in the genes for me to choose this sport...I'm barely 4'10" and "solidly" built. But nevertheless, from the time I was in fourth grade I found a way to ride. My daughter loves the "Abe Lincolnesque" style story of how each week I would walk miles to get to a publc barn in Brooklyn to rent a horse. As I got older, I was able to convince my folks to send me to "riding camps" in the summer as well. My folks were never really involved in this area of my life. In fact I think my mother made it to 3 horse shows in my life (just before my mother passed away she was still telling people riding was a phase I was going through...I'd been riding for 18 years at that point!). But to my folks credit they did support my addiction and finally at 16, after years of catch riding anything that was offered to me, I got my first horse. I did the Junior Hunters/Jumpers and the big equitation. In fact I may hold some kind of record for number of 2nds in the Medal and Maclay!

But I loved trying everything with horses and so after I got out of juniors my horsey career got really...."eclectic"! I evented in college, then moved out west for graduate school where I rode saddle seat - park horses. In fact I had an Appy that won the State Ch. in Park beating all the saddlebreds, morgans and arabs. I rode arabs and had two Top 10 finishes in Western Pleasure. Then I moved on to Quarter Horses, doing Reining, Working Cow Horse and Cutting.

Then comes a LOOOONNG break when I was heavily involved in my careeer and decided horses were just too expensive. I got back into one of my first loves, showing and breeding dogs. As a kid, before I got my horse, I showed dogs. During this phase of my life I became a fairly well known breeder/exhibitor and an AKC judge and discovered it was just as pricey to be really competitive in dogs as horses.

Fast forward to the birth of my daughter. My husband says I conditioned her from the womb to love horses. Okay....I'm not quite Skinner but there may be some truth to that. I started her with a really good trainer when she was 7 and made sure I gave her "all the advantages I never had" along the way in terms of consistently good coaches and quality equipment - although I drew the line at push button "packer ponies" who cost the same as a college education. She's pretty much had to make all the ponies she's had with adult support and supervision. My daughter at 13 is a better rider than I ever was/will be and I take a lot of pleasure in her accomplishments. Like the best broodmare, I've produced better than myself! Plus, I've managed to "breed" what most pony breeders wish for - a full time "pony jockey" who's never going to outgrow the division! In fact, George Morris has recently taken her on as a student and will be working with her and her pony jumpers at West Palm (and NO we are NOT made of money and YES, he is a wonderful, insightful coach who is as quick to praise and support her as he is to correct her - so NO GEORGE BASHING AROUND ME!!) .

I used to tell people that my goal was to move to New England and raise ponies and I'm pretty close to achieving that dream. While I still work in Arts Administration, I have a whole mess of ponies, prospects and keepers, who my daughter and I train and show. We have a mother/daughter business locating hairy, scruffy beasts from small farms and breeders and turning them into A circuit show ponies. I've even finally bred my own pony who I hope to take to Devon on the line this year.

As for personal facts...have a terrific non-horsey husband who's an actor/director, 5 dogs, a cat, 2 guinea pigs, 2 ferrets, 5 ponies and a Hanoverian.

So the moral of all this... I don't know! I'm still in the middle of the story!!

What a great idea!
    I started riding at 9 when I won a bet with my father if I got straight A's I would get a pony. I got that in writing and told my teacher about it. The A's came and so did the pony - a 14.2 Qh with a roached mane and banged tail, who I tried bareback! He ended up winning everything on our local circuit as a hunter pony and taught many kids how to ride at my trainer's stable for 20 years! From that I was lucky enough to move on to "fancy" ponies - from Mrs. Taylor. I had a successful time on the A circuit with my ponies until going off to college. After college I got back into horses, trying eventing and dressage but now have come back to my original obsession - hunters. Right now I have 6:
    Yrlg IHF tb who is my first experience at breeding myself and is lovely. I hope to see him show on the line this year. I own his mother as well who I will most likely breed to Zarr this spring.

10 y.o. Tb gelding who is my A/A horse that I brought back after 2 yrs suffering from white line disease. He did the a/o and green comf before getting hurt and I am lucky to be able to ride him.

5 yo Tb/Han gelding that I raised from a yearling who is competing in the 1st yrs and green conf with my trainer this year.

2 y.o. welsh pony prospect (can't stay away from the ponies!)

7 y.o QH who trail rides.

3 yo minature donkey. Sh rules the roost.

I am 33 and marred to someone who truly understands my addiction! I work for a major publishing company to pay to support this addiction. I keep all but my 5 yo at my own place.

Hi...I'm Michelle and I'm 30, and I've been riding since I was a sophomore at UCLA. I was born in Los Angeles, and I currently live just outside the city limits.

I wanted a horse as long as I can remember (it was always #1 on the list to Santa), but wasn't able to get one until I had a car to drive myself to the barn and money to support a horse. I started out grooming in exchange for lessons, and when I was given a very old school horse, I cleaned a few stalls to pay board (it was a clean-your-own stall place, so I cleaned stalls for those who didn't want to).

Fast forward...I am now a civil engineer and I feel very fortunate to have found a trainer two years ago that I just think is so great! I do the A/A jumpers on my TB named Tulie. He is quite a character, and I have known him since I started riding, as he was owned by my first trainer. I have owned him for almost 2 years, and it has been quite a learning experience, but fun as well. We are looking forward to our second year at Indio. We're leaving in less than 2 weeks and I'm very excited.

My husband thinks I'm sort of nuts, being so obsessed with the horses (and now with the horse message boards). But I have to have a strong hobby since he works 24 hour shifts approximately 14 days out of the month as an firefighter.

Check out my webpage at http://members.aol.com/dilberta99/tulie.html

Well, I've been hanging around on this forum for weeks now without saying a word, so I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Betsy - I'm 20 and live in Vermont. I'm an animal science student looking ahead to grad school. I've ridden for about 8 years, mostly hunters. I've started riding dressage, and (finally!) got my own horse three months ago, a wonderful 3 yr old Hanoverian named Tristan, who I plan to show hunters and dressage. My username is in honor of the love of my life, the old TB I rode for years (Anyone out there from Ox Ridge? Last I heard he was there...). I work in the barn and teach lessons to pay for my horse, so that's about the only "interest" I have time for!
    "Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." ~Mal, Firefly

I've been horse-obsessed since the age of 5. I'm an anomoly in my family in that I'm the only one who has ever been a horse person. One of my first riding lessons was with Sally Swift, in Vermont while my family was there on a vacation. She told me I had "great potential" and was a "natural" so that encouraged me to keep riding. Today I do the A/A jumpers in the NE, and work as a marketing executive in a computer advisory firm. When I'm not at the barn with my horse, I'm at home with my non-horsey but becoming very horse knowledgable boyfriend who is totally supportive of my horse habit, my two cats. I used to be a musician (flutist) and avid skiier and tennis player, but all my discretionary time and money is now sunk into horses horses horses, oh did I mention horses?

Hi ponykid, my name is Lynne and I am new to the forum. I am 33, live in Wisconsin, and work as an RN in a coronary care unit. I have loved horses all my life but wasn't able to purchase one until I was a grown-up. I bought Brandi, my TBg, off the track and with a lot of love, patience, and hard work, have turned my runaway, racetrack reject into a quiet, rhythmic winning hunter. Most of the shows I go to are local, but I have shown at some rated shows with good success. I board Brandi at a very nice farm owned by a friend of mine who also rides hunters. I am married, no kids, but have two very spoiled cats, Baxter and Arlene. Getting to know each other was a great idea, it helps to better understand the posts when you have an idea what people's backgrounds and experiences are.

Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm 29 and live in Cambridge, MA. I'm an English teacher at Dan vers High School. I used to ride a lot. I don't anymore because of time and money. I've been taking lessons at Castle Neck Farm in Hamilton, MA.

I grew up in East Haddam, CT and had a pony, then a horse at home. I took few formal lessons, save the school of hard knocks. My first pony was Ann Guptill's pony, Pumpernickel, a 12.2 half-Hackney, quarter-Morgan, quarter-Welsh. She knocked me off on a daily basis. Then I had Willy, a strawberry roan 12.0 pony. I rode him bareback all the time, even to church! I tied him up in the graveyard! Then I had Phyllis, a Quarter Horse/Morgan mare, 15.2, who was a doll and taught me a lot. Then we moved where we couldn't have horses at home. I went to high school in Old Lyme, CT. I babysat for a couple that had polo ponies, so I got to ride them.

After I went to college I started riding again at some local-yokel places and took formal lessons. Then I went to ride with Wynn Weischet at Cedar Brook Farm, on the suggestion of my part-time boss, Katie Battison's mom. That's where I met Katie Battison, then a short-stirrup kid. I moved around a bit in college, but bought a off the tracker, named Lorenzo -- a rogue who trotted around with his head straight in the air for an entire winter. But one day he decided it would be easier to be a hunter and went uphill from there. We did Conn HJ Adult Medal Finals in 1993. He did NEHC and Rhode Island Jr Finals that year with his half lessee. I rode with Beverly Vars then. After college I worked for Practical Horseman for a little while and lived in West Chester, PA. I kept Lorenzo (show name Merchant of Venice)at a really nice, dream private facility. An excellent junior whose parents owned it helped me with Lorenzo and showed him for me while I did the local adults. I moved back to Connecticut and Lorenzo stayed there on lease, but I did the Local Hunters at Devon that spring of 1995. We got a fourth and, with Rachel Baker up, a first and a fourth.

Then Lorenzo came back north and went to a barn in Norwalk where he did the A circuit for little bit with a junior. When the lease was up, we went elsewhere with my friend/trainer who I'm trying to track down (Matt Izzo, if anyone has heard of him). Then he went back to the Norwalk barn and promptly got colitis and lost 200 lbs. I moved him to Cedar Brook Farm and showed and lessoned with Wynn. But then I moved to Atlanta and couldn't afford to take Lorenzo, so he stayed on lease. I returned in August to the CHJA Hunter/Eq Finals that I had qualified for and got a seventh in the Hunter Classic and a callback in the eq. I sold Lorenzo to his lessee and in 1998 he was NEHC/CHJA Adult Hunter Champion. He is semi-retired now.

While in Atlanta I worked at a camp in the riding program and got to ride some nice and lots of not-so-nice horses. One was a 13.3 racking pony who jumped 3'6"! I also rode with Elizabeth Warmington while I was in Atlanta.

Then I moved back to New England. I'm married two years and just found out that I'm pregnant -- so no riding for a long time :-( I don't anticipate having the money. Ah, sacrifices, sacrifices. I'm actually happy, don't worry.

So, that's me!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Hey You Guys! (It was neat to read everybodies enties.)

I am SillyRider and I am nineteen years old. I just turned professional almost two years ago (as soon as I turned 18). I now ride other people's horses and have no horse to call my own (soo sad), I also teach lessons. I have my own barn, which I have had since I was nine years old. I grow up in the south, where there were horses always around me. Between shows I try to manage college (gosh thats be a trip). Before I turned pro. I had four horses: my pony, who sadly passed away, my small hunter, my large hunter, and my eq horse. I miss them so much!! Anyway! thats me.

My most recent news is that I am preparing to go to Fla. just like most everybody on this board.

OK, my turn.

My name is Pat (duh) and I live in East Rutherford, NJ. Not a particularly horsy locale, but it was handy when I worked in NYC. I'm 28 and live with my equally horsey boyfriend, Mike. He lets me share his 2 TB's with him, Lucky (Nonchalant) and Beamer. Mike is Columbia University's Intercolligiate coach. Mike hauls horses on the side, keep us in mind if you ever need a lift to a show. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Right now I work part time at a tack shop and part time teaching mostly up-downers at Vicki's old place, Montclair Riding Academy. (old Suburban Essex) Ooohh Vicki, I do hope you took better care of it when it was yours, can you say eeewwww? Their money is still green so I deal with it. What I want is my own barn, but that's a little out of my wallet's reach. I'm trying to come up with the funds to start a little sales operation, just a handful of horses, nothing more than one person can handle alone.

Anyway, I have a BA in Horsemanship from Virginia Intermont College, '93. Sometimes I feel like there isn't anybody I HAVEN'T worked for since graduation. But the most notable places I've worked at are Ri-Arm and Chelsea Equestrian Center. (now there's a hostile working environment.

I'm kind of the gutless wonder, so I don't show much. I've done a little dressage, but the hunters and jumpers are more my thing. One of these days I'll get the hang of Lucky and do the jumpers with him.

Oh, and I have a rabbit named Buster, and one fish, a pleco named Slurp. Slurp is nearly 7 years old! I must have some kind of mutant fishy or it could just be the NJ water. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Pat (edited 01-15-2000).]

Shivaree Guest

Hi, I have only posted here once before (under the name Fedora), but have been hiding & only reading for a while. My name is Jodie, & I'm 15. I live in south Jersey & I am a Sophomore in high school. I show my horse Fedora in the Small Junior Hunters in Zone 2. We mostly do PA & NJ shows. Dora & I finished a successful 1999 year in the Children's Hunter Horse & ended up Champion in Zone 2. I don't do much outside of riding, since it takes up so much time. I play the flute in my school's Concert band. This will be my last year b/c I am taking Behavioral Science in my Junior year instead. I do plan to practice at home. I also play the piccolo, & have taught myself to play the piano & Irish tin whistle. My favorite subject in school is Biology. At this point, I plan to become a forensic scientist (we'll see, hehe). If not, I want to stay with science & maybe become a high school science teacher- Biology (maybe earth science or physical science), or go into the FBI. That would be cool, but for investigating crimes. I probably ride as an adult. Just depends, we'll see when the time comes. I would like to become a judge though. I have 6 dogs, 2 cats, 1 guinea pig, 1 horse, 1 mini-donkey, & 2 ponies (aren't actually mine). And yes, they all live at my house.
    Bye-
    Jodie

I'm Rebecca Payson, but everyone calls me Becca (or a variation [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] My littlest brother calls me Becula- ever since he was 2, and heard that Ricola add). I was born in connecticut, and lived there for my first 3 years, having had a pony since the day I was born (Tag Along, I still have her [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I started riding at about 2 (Which my mother now insists she must have been crazy for). When I was 3, I went to my First show, Children Services, and did the leadline. I still have my cherished Blue Ribbon [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] And that number.

From there, its history. We moved to NH, and our current home, built that up, adding 400 acres, and a gorgous barn. The indoor is yet to come [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] But eventually! My mom has always trained me, when i was about 5, we did a stint in the Pony Club thing, and i insisted Dressage was my fave. thing in the world ( When you have a pony who moves like tag, and win every time, who wouldn't?) But then I learned to jump, and never went back to dressage. We stopped pony Club a few years ago, not having enough time to do that and show, and when mom stopped being our DC, the fun left, and it became too strict- no fun. So we devoted out time to showing entirely.
    Somehwere in there, another sister and 2 brothers were born, bringing us to my current family of 7.
    As for me, I am slightly egotistical, find myself rather invinceable, and don't take myself very seriously, except for my goals. To someday become a vet, lawyer, astronaut, president, marine biologist, go to Yale, Harvard, Dartmouth, or oxford, graduate valedictorian of my class, finish top 10 at Maclay finals, train a young horse to be my ammy jumper eventually, and give my kids everything my parents have given me.

I had several horses and ponies in between, even a wonderful rescue case Sojourner who died due to the preious malnutrition, but she taught me so much, and then we got Taffy. I'll never ever find a horse as wonderful as him- ever again. He knows everything, and is awesome at everything.
    I did the short stirrup thing, ponies until I finally, and sadly outgrew them, and then the Childrens. Now doing Jr Hunters, and jr Jumpers, starting to get serious about the Medals, and had a rude awakening that I now only have 2 Jr. Years left. And we reach today [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I know I have rambled, i have a special talent for that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Its been a pleasure getting to know more about all of you.
    This was a good idea to do!

I'll give is a shot. Just passed the quarter century mark, I know, didn't bother me until someone put it that way.

Grew up on a farm. Mom rode 3-day before me, and meet my dad at the World Champs when they were in DE in the 60's?? She was fifth I just found out!!!

Rode many ponies, wish I could have stayed a junior just for that. I can still fit a medium and not look too bad.

Quit riding when my parents divorced during sixth garde. Got the bug back in high school and convinced Dad that I HAD to have a junior hunter. He relented and I had fun. Moderate success, but learned a lot.

Went to college at West Chester University, rode on the team. Had a blast, it was one of the best experiences! Worked as a groom during the summers. Learned a lot, from various trainers.

Graduated in 1995 with a degree in Elementary Education. Took a few months off to groom in Indio. Gotta love the weather.

Currently, have had my fill of substitute teaching. Four years was enough!! Working in a horse related field. They don't give me strange looks when I ask off for a show!

Love country music, avid reader, keep the points for the local organization, date many men that refuse to go near a horse!! Oh well!

And as the song goes, "that's my story and I'm sticking to it."

Hi everyone!

What a great idea! Here goes:

My name is Kim. I'm 31 years old and live in a suburb of Boston, MA, where I grew up. I'm a sports writer/equine journalist, which is a lot of fun. I often cover horse shows for the Chronicle (which I love!) and have a wonderful new horse book coming out later this year from Half Halt Press. (By the way, we are looking for some "feel good" horse stories, so feel free to contact me if you have an idea!)

I began riding at the age of 13, which is fairly late compared to the other kids
    that I showed with! I had to work very hard to catch up!! I was fortunate enough to get my own pony - a large Connemara gelding who was a cutie but a rogue! - only 8 months after I started riding. He taught me how to stay on, as he tried every trick in the book with me and then some!! Bucking, rearing, bolting, stopping, you name it! LOL We did small shows and 4-H for a couple of years and had a lot of fun.

After that, I wanted to do bigger shows (I have a very competitive drive! In fact, my pony once dumped me on a picket fence in a class, and even though I was bleeding and needed 10 stitches, I determinedly rode, bleeding and all, in the rest of my classes in my division! LOL) My mom supported me wholeheartedly (she's the best!) and drove me back and forth an hour each way so that I could pursue my goals. When it was determined that I needed a horse, we sold my pony to a little girl and got a beautiful 8 year old, 15.3 bay TB mare who has been my best friend for nearly 15 years! (She's now 22 :-) ) She was always a very tough ride (very sensitive and "hot") but a wonderful mover and jumper. Boy, has she taught me to ride! We did "A" and "A2" shows off and on for years and rode with a couple of excellent but BRUTAL trainers. LOL My mare developed allergies a few years ago, so we took a break from the show world. I tried to breed her, but she was unable to carry to full-term.

We now have switched to dressage, which I hated at first (my position had to be totally reworked from hunters/eq!). I also recently purchased a second horse, a 4 year old TB filly that I rescued off the track (she was headed for slaughter). She is going to be an absolute star. I love both of my "girls" and, even though I work 3 jobs, I spend 99% of my free time at the barn - riding, grooming, mucking stalls, feeding, etc.

Anyway, enough of my rambling!

Kim
    Kimber8768@aol.com
    In loving memory of Chutney (1977 - 2008)

My newest book, "Sandsablaze," available now!

Hi! My name is Ann. I live in Lexington, KY. (I am originally from Ohio.) I am attending the University of Kentucky. I'm majoring in Animal Science. I've been reading this forum for a couple of months now, but this is the first time that I've posted. I just turned 28 in November and have been divorced for about two years. That's why I'm so "old" trying to finish school! I had to sell my AA jumper [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] due to the divorce and the fact that I wanted to finish my education. So, for the fist time in 19 years plan to start riding again as soon as I I don't have a horse to ride. However, I finish school.

I started out just riding for fun on borrowed ponies at age nine. Then I got my own horse (after my parents realized this wasn't a passing fancy). I was involved in 4-H for nine years and also showed on the AHSA. I took lessons in Cleveland (Chagrin Falls) and Columbus. I've done both hunters and jumpers and love them both! I've also worked as a groom in Florida during HITS Ocala for a friend of mine.

I've really enjoyed reading everyone's posts! To everyone that's showing this year, I wish you all the best of luck!

Oops! Sorry guys, my message should read--for the first time in 19 years I don't have a horse to ride. However, I plan to start riding again after I'm finished with school.
    My typing isn't the greatest.

Last edited by BigEqRls; Oct. 4, 2010 at 08:29 PM.

What a geat idea. I know two people on this list, and J. Turner {my roommate when she worked for Practicle} Congats.

As for me... My name is Amy and for the next two weeks I'll be 28. I have ridden since first grade. Once a week I packed off to the DC suburbs to ride with the wife of one of my father's coworkers. {I wanted to go back another day for pony club but once a week was enough of a bargining chip to keep me quiet.}

When she stopped teaching I was in fifth grade which put a stop to my riding until eighth, when my astute parents realized what depressed and socially outcast child I was and decided to spend my college money on private school. {One of the} Best decisions they ever made, as I got to ride again {on campus} and turned my teenage angst around {I graduated valedictorian}.

All my free time during those high school years were dedicated to a 14.2 Arab/Welsh cross who is to this day worth his weight in gold. I showed him occasionally, as a pony hunter and in equitation. The few ribbons we won were hard earned, and if he taught me anything it was to do this for fun not for prizes.

Rode Intercollegiate through college, took a couple years off and now have started riding again. The best thing to come out of my last relationship was being introduced to his mother's tennis partner who was looking for barn help. That has progressed to being "given" a very green 5-year-old Trakehner mare to train.

As for career, I am currently one of three staff photographers at a 35,000 circulation paper in suburabn Philadelphia and support my equine habit by freelancing {www.equisearch.com/photographers/dragoo.html}. I am single, have springer spaniel {Thorn} who J. Turner found for me and not enough hours in the day for all that I want to do.