The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

and if evryone remebers Patrick's infamous 'Where is this pony now...' threads-he knows he made them just to get most new tppics posted this month! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

- WhitPictures (ha!)
    "Cowards dies a thousand times before their death, the valiant die but once."- Juilas Caesar, Shakespeare
    I must say, I\'ve met some horses whose feet smell far worse than my husband\'s.

~the back of my horse, where the view is best!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Erin:
    ...you know what the letters TH and MJ stand for, and why threads about them tend to dissolve in flames. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can we add Cowplop Up 2005 to this list? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

~<>~ Daedalus built the Labyrinthe, so winding and complicated a structure that no man or beast, once shut inside, could ever find the exit~<>~

Another touching one....

MAD shows up at a charity jumper show at your barn to meet you and see your trainer -- who was her next door neighbor growing up. Then once MAD and Duffy have proof that AHC and her spotted mare jumped the liverpool (seeing it for MAD, a photo for Duffy) they both generously contribute money to support the cause of the show -- ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) research.

So many times, BB friends have come through when we all have needed them... Says something pretty good about horse people, I think.

when everything Moesha says makes perfect sense to you.

"What lamp has destiny to guide her little children stumbling in the dark?"

posted by fairweather: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You actually understand where Moesha's posts are coming from--and what they mean.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See? We know, dont we Margaret? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."--Homer
    FairWeather
    CANTER West Virginia

When meeting up with a literal stranger from the BB for dinner is the highlight of your week - though, I can now confirm that Janeway is not Jair. She's smarter, for one.

When you can convince your BB buds to drink to excess and sneak in a ciggie or two, cause after all we're friends. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heidi:
    When meeting up with a literal stranger from the BB for dinner is the highlight of your week - though, I can now confirm that Janeway is not Jair. She's smarter, for one.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to that sister [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

and having now met Heidi, I can confirm that Jair, despite his protestations to the contrary, really was totally out of his league during your verbal sparring matches online. He paleth in comparison to the magnificent heidi [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

and I know I've been here too long now that I actually understand screen names and am more than willing to meet the people behind them in person! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

One of your clients calls you on the speakerphone. She says "Oh, talk to _____, she used to work here and I'm sure you know each other because she's horsey too." So you talk and the whole thing seems a bit ... I dunno ... weird. Like you already know her.

And then the next day you hear from said person and it is DMJ from the BB!!!
    EDDIE WOULD GO

CTT ... and wonder where she is these days

devildog20 ... when she posted a lot, and Chloe was going to be a dressage horse

MAZ ... another missing in action poster

pwynn and snowbird urging us all to DO something!
    Mal:This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then .... explode