The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

My surgical scars have healed and my full robust health restored to me. I am feeling, and looking, once again like Jane Russell in the hayloft; and feel compelled to recruit some students for my very own and newly opened reform school for naughty posters.

Jair has kindly agreed to serve as headmaster and I shall serve as the head mistress of all things genteel.

The beds are made, the rules posted, and we eagerly await our first students - VTRider and Canter.

My surgical scars have healed and my full robust health restored to me. I am feeling, and looking, once again like Jane Russell in the hayloft; and feel compelled to recruit some students for my very own and newly opened reform school for naughty posters.

Jair has kindly agreed to serve as headmaster and I shall serve as the head mistress of all things genteel.

The beds are made, the rules posted, and we eagerly await our first students - VTRider and Canter.

That sounds like almost more fun than MAZ's non-valentine party!
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

The heart and soul of Silicon Valley/Valley of the Heart\'s Delight....Sunnyvale, CA

You might want to make a recruiting trip to Kelsy's place....
    In Honor of dublin aka Dee Dee 07/24/53-02/07/03
    ~~~~~
    \"Of course, that\'s just my opinion. I could be wrong.\" - Dennis Miller
    *Go Bruins - Go Niners*

New York, NY (a.k.a. The City and Center of the Universe), Canada (T.O.) and England (Kent Countrysi

Emphasis on the word "ALMOST." He he. Details to follow tomorrow morning (or perhaps late morning would be more accurate an expectation).

I'll join. I was "ERINated" yesterday and told to "play nice" with Pwynn. I won't play nice with Pwynn but I will make amends for ERIN's sake, afterall she promised to come out with us one day! If I'm in, AHC gotta come to, she was in trouble too.

Of course, I would follow Jair anywhere. Lead on fair leader, Jair, Owner of Alice!

Shall we make a 12-Step Program so us degenerates and "insipid" drunks can follow the necessary steps.

How exciting when a grand scheme, I mean plan, comes together so beautifully. ETBW shall serve as the head nutritionist and cook-de-gruel. We shall recruit Kelsy and then pick up dublin, who does possess, I strongly suspect, a bit of naughty.

VTRider, don't resist dear. The strait jacket's been custom fitted, in your barn colours, and there's a nice show bow to match.

MAZ - that makes two of us! Can I get a bed at the reform school with my name on it?

I don't know MAZ, we're pretty special, I am sure we'd need more than 12 steps.... We were both told to play nice and promise to try... and we hope Erin comes to one of our special events soon!

Duffy2, I think MAZ and I qualify to be deans at least. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

New York, NY (a.k.a. The City and Center of the Universe), Canada (T.O.) and England (Kent Countrysi

Hey Kelsey can join. You gotta respect "hutpah", she had a lot of people going for a long time. That takes a certain level of talent. I, for one, think she'd make a great Investment Banker. Better yet, a lawyer!! (Sorry Portia!).

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

I would like to volunteer my services as a professor to these Bb delinquents. I always share my toys, and am a really, really nice person. Always.

Headmistress Duffy2, thank you for bringing the members attention to our special facility. Our motto is "we always know whoyou are".

Just a few of our rules to begin:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>All alteregos must be checked at the door
    <LI>Anger Management Courses are a requirement
    <LI>No Sea Urchin Bashing
    <LI>Absolutely NO SHOUTING (except LOUISE)
    <LI>No frivolity what so ever
    <LI>If your name is Colin or a derivitive thereof, forget it, you are beyond help![/list]

(Xani, please contact me immediately - there was a mistake with your medication this morning [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )
    You Strike Me Still

Why in God's name do I have to go to reform school?!?!

The heart and soul of Silicon Valley/Valley of the Heart\'s Delight....Sunnyvale, CA

I'm in!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    In Honor of dublin aka Dee Dee 07/24/53-02/07/03
    ~~~~~
    \"Of course, that\'s just my opinion. I could be wrong.\" - Dennis Miller
    *Go Bruins - Go Niners*

I am going to need those anger management classes after some of the not so nice post of a certain someone that certain people have been told to be nice to. But Xanax works so much better and without all those breathing techniques!

Perhaps I should take a class or two. May I be outpatient, please? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Twister....you most DEFINITELY need to go to reform school. Let's see if we can get the same class schedule!!

I'll join. I figure that while you are all "improving" maybe I could pick up some tips on how to be "badder". Being the "good one" gets to be so tiring, eh Duffy?
    Originally Posted by Alagirl
    We just love to shame poor people...when in reality, we are all just peasants.

Hey kidz - I am very surprised that I didn't get murdered last night. But since I am still alive, I will come to reform school. Headmaster Jair, Can you up my Ritlyn dosage - I have been a little jumpy lately!!!

Headmister Jair, look here. Our fundraising drive was an awesome success - a cheque for $10 million from Moderators Annonymous. Seems Erin's the chair of the relief committee.

Canter! Stop that! Do not put Saddletite in Xani's tub of Dep Extra Hold!

I'm completely confused.....miniwelsh says I don't need to do breathing techniques anymore?