The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Question Anyone know William "Bill" Cesare?

If anyone does know William "Bill" Cesare, I'd like to get in touch with him about a horse he bred that I now own, JC: "Hip Hop Lover". Love to find out more about this fellow from birth on, etc.

I've tried googling a phone number, no joy, and followed the advice of contacting the Racing Secretary of the track where he currently has runners, which would be today at Belmont according to Equibase. Dialed the Belmont number and somehow ended up with the lady who answers the phone at Gate 6 at Belmont this afternoon.

Between the static and the differential in accents, we worked it out mainly because God Bless Her, seriously, after trying to understand me for a few minutes she went to the program and read down the list of trainers in the third race until she hit the one I was talking about. She was a really nice lady and took a good deal of time to sort it out. Totally left me with a smile on my face.

She promised she'd get him the message, and I do believe she certainly would try, but it might be a bit easier to just call the man. Or be sure he got the message from someone who could hand it to him?

If you know him, please let him know I have Hip Hop Lover and would love to find out about the horse's early history. Please PM me for my contact info in the case it's needed

Thanks!

P.S. Hip Hop Lover's new barn name is "Joe" :-)

Quote Originally Posted by FDF View Post
    If anyone does know William "Bill" Cesare, I'd like to get in touch with him about a horse he bred that I now own, JC: "Hip Hop Lover". Love to find out more about this fellow from birth on, etc.

I've tried googling a phone number, no joy, and followed the advice of contacting the Racing Secretary of the track where he currently has runners, which would be today at Belmont according to Equibase. Dialed the Belmont number and somehow ended up with the lady who answers the phone at Gate 6 at Belmont this afternoon.

Between the static and the differential in accents, we worked it out mainly because God Bless Her, seriously, after trying to understand me for a few minutes she went to the program and read down the list of trainers in the third race until she hit the one I was talking about. She was a really nice lady and took a good deal of time to sort it out. Totally left me with a smile on my face.

She promised she'd get him the message, and I do believe she certainly would try, but it might be a bit easier to just call the man. Or be sure he got the message from someone who could hand it to him?

If you know him, please let him know I have Hip Hop Lover and would love to find out about the horse's early history. Please PM me for my contact info in the case it's needed

Thanks!

P.S. Hip Hop Lover's new barn name is "Joe" :-)
    PM me

So greatful to get to ride!

What is his tattoo # ? I am a JC member and will look up his race info. I also know Billy.

So greatful to get to ride!