The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Big boobs, little boobs, no boobs, and booty to spare. All this T&A in one single day, it must be a COTH record. Yet hardly a word from the male lurkers? We know you're out there guys. C'mon fellas, speak up or forever hold your piece!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "WHINNYING" IS EVERYTHING!!

timedjumpoff is offline Working Hunter Premium Member
    Original Poster

Big boobs, little boobs, no boobs, and booty to spare. All this T&A in one single day, it must be a COTH record. Yet hardly a word from the male lurkers? We know you're out there guys. C'mon fellas, speak up or forever hold your piece!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You know that place with the nude beaches? Not there.

why do you think we can't type? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

(sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Hate makes you bitter. Love makes you lazy. Somewhere in between, you can survive.
    Driven insane in the carpool lane...

Now look what you've done. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

~Erin B #1
    Website/Journal
    "And he gave me a funny look because I was dancing on the bone... I mean the boat... err..." -FatLilPony

Oh TJO, you walked right into that! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] (Kind of like my slippery bowling balls comment).

Doh! Winglet! That was GREAT!

EMPLOYED!!!! Finally!!!! I start tomorrow at Cosi, Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC'ers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Can you stress-fracture your brain?

Yep, pretty impressive Winglet!

Proud Member Of The Canadian Clique
    Proud Member Of The Canadian Clique

Original Poster

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Winglet:
    why do you think we can't type? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    (sorry, I couldn't resist!) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO! That's more like it!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Now all 500 million internet users, that's about 8% of the world's population, have the opportunity to know what bra size you wear! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    But all the finest horsemen out—the men to Beat the Band—
    You’ll find amongst the crowd that ride their races in the Stand

Virginia and North Carolina, Parrothead Clique!

(We need a tongue-out smiley!)

Winglet, I salute your, um, cajones. If my mother frequented this board as much as yours does, I don't think I would have posted that!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Custom Needlepoint Belts

I can now say with assuredness, I will never, ever, ever, ever, look at any woman riding in the same way again. I am trying to find a nice pair of blinders for myself as I write this.

Reed

the land of Col. Robert Robertson, based at the Broodmoor in the 60's and 70's. An old army officer and judge, I was ring sec. for him during a h/j. It was Adult eq. He told the ring steward to call for a sitting trot. All the adult women proceeded to do so. Robie Robertson then turned to the RS and said " I love doing that-just watch them bounce. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks a lot Winglet, now I've got a nice coffee stain down the front of my white t-shirt (from snorting it out my nose if you must know)! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

are you saying that every man that sees us can't guess what our bra sizes are anyway? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

I'm here, but since I'm new to COTH, and you guys don't know me, I can see me saying something to get me tossed right out on my butt and off this BB in no time!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

A thought DID cross my mind about guys' physical *challenges* that we encounter, though... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

We've had THAT conversation before...and you have to be downright MEAN to get kicked off, not just have a dirty mind!

EMPLOYED!!!! Finally!!!! I start tomorrow at Cosi, Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC'ers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Can you stress-fracture your brain?

In a logical world men would ride aside.
    George Washington did when the arthritis in his hips got too bad, many, many war amputees rode aside even having a prosthetic attached to the saddle to complete the look.
    It's not like you would be breaking new ground.
    So guys tell me..."Why 'do' you risk becomong the same sex as your gelding when there are other options?"
    The Denver Broncos went to visit an orphanage. "It's so sad looking into their faces so devoid of hope." Sara aged 6

Heineken - I have no time for mean people myself.... My mind does wander in to chez gutter quite frequently, though! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] The company I keep helps, of course!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Let me see, Butts & Boobs (what a great alter-ego for Boots&Saddles, huh??) have been compared, what's left???? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Original Poster

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marianne:
    It was Adult eq. He told the ring steward to call for a sitting trot. All the adult women proceeded to do so. Robie Robertson then turned to the RS and said " I love doing that-just watch them bounce. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And don't forget, that was in the era before the sports bra!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Well B&S [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You can join Robby Johnson in his mission to show us ladies exactly how the wedding tackle and saddle work together. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I am sure that he would like some company on that photo shoot

"No time to marry, no time to settle down. I'm a young woman and I ain't done runnin' around." - Bessie Smith