The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 1,601 to 1,615 of 1615

Tampa, the old GP field. The hunter ring was on the other side of the lovely canopied area!

Laurie
    Laurie
    Finding, preparing, showing and training young hunters, in hand and performance.
    www.juniorjohnsontrainingandsales.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>posted by lauriep:
    Tampa, the old GP field. The hunter ring was on the other side of the lovely canopied area! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess that was too easy. Laurie is right (as usual).

I thought it was Tampa, but then I figured that was too simple, it must be some obscure show in Europe that just LOOKS like Tampa!

IOW, I thought it was a trick question. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

\"in the wind, and rain, looking for the sun..................\"

Sooooooo, anyone of you remember said partee? Remember we are supposed to give answers when its not done in a resonable amount of time. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Saw Emmet outside Bageland today.
    I had just purchased lotto tickets at THE Star Liquor store.
    I will get her to check in with y'all! Maybe SHE remembers said partee

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>posted by yd:
    I had just purchased lotto tickets at THE Star Liquor store. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd try a different store, yd. I don't think lightning strikes in the same place too often.

ha! Peter D was there this morning! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Tell him to chill and leave some for the rest of us! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

sorry MAD, i haven't had a chance to reply to your email yet...

folks, i think it's time to let the thread go. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] it's been fun, but honestly, it's dwindled down to just a small group of people participating. time to move on!

--
    *** DISCLAIMER: Please pardon me if this message seems overly abrupt, or there are blatant typos or a lack of capitalization. My left hand is broken and in a cast, and typing is not my favorite activity at the moment! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ***

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Erin:

folks, i think it's time to let the thread go. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] it's been fun, but honestly, it's dwindled down to just a small group of people participating. time to move on!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right Erin - As Dr. Phil McGraw says on Oprah - "It's OK to look at the past - just don't stare at it."

Not relevant to showing I suppose - but I really like Dr. Phil.

the Kim's Song question! Karen is going to ask Bruce. It was during WIHS, held at the Hilton (which has changed hands many times but I believe it was the Hilton at that time). Just need the year. I'm guessing 1979.

Laurie
    Laurie
    Finding, preparing, showing and training young hunters, in hand and performance.

interest will wane, temporarily, when there are horse shows going on (Emmet, KLG for example, are too busy to be on the 'net right now). I still want to keep it going; if we need to start a new "part II" because of the size, so be it, but it is pretty cool to see 83 pages of our trivia.

Maybe we can have a "Double Jeopardy Photos" thread for guess who's and "can you believe I looked like that?" for Alex! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

What happened to Alex's post that I am responding too???
    Laurie
    Laurie

Me thinks it adiosed lauriep. What did ole Alex say??? Can't find the post anywhere..

And remember...
    you have only 45 seconds to get to the first fence. So hurry up. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Not over yet!

Keep em coming guys...Management descresion, we're upped to 60 sec. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]