The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

One for Wicky, and one for the stepchild. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Middleburg, VA USA via Turks & Caicos Islands, Caribbean

I'm wearing my new COTH hat at Rolex! It is tan with green lettering. ALSO - the hats have www.chronofhorse.com embroidered on the back - so they are very cool indeed!

I'll get Beth to take a picture so we can post it!

[This message was edited by Melinda on Apr. 27, 2001 at 01:52 PM.]

Nice, Heidi and Jair are hogging the only 2 Canadian caps for themselves. I think I will join the Sea Urchin fan club after all.
    This Canadian thing is starting to bum me out. Exchange rates and postage. No wonder we Canadians have a national inferiority complex! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

800 you say? I would estimate my collection at over 50 - but I'm NOT exagerating either... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Especially since this topic only came up a short time ago. Ordering process was easy and painless. First time on-line ordering - had to wait for a great item, ya know!!! Ok, so I'm really showing my age and computer illiteracy!

Now to get the upstate NY group together for a meeting of the greatest minds on the board. Ha Ha. Remember we have Dru!!!!

msj
    Sue
    Sometimes you have to burn a few bridges to keep the crazies from following you!

I just emailed Erin to the effect that if I got 2 hats (louise emailed me that she had "test driven" the order form, and it would only allow for one hat per person---hmmmm--maybe my alter(s) should order a few--jk), I would gladly send you one.

Nothing like kissing up to the Queen(and future MIL)--Erin will validate that I did so...

\"in the wind, and rain, looking for the sun..................\"

Ohhhhhh, thank you Erin! Can't wait to get it!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Of course they have their own closet, Jair!! Silly boy!!

OK, havaklu - 800 is perhaps a wee exaggeration, but how many people do you know with 5 - count 'em - 5 DIFFERENT Hadfields hats?
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

My gosh, I thought I was bad. I have about 50. Have to coordinate with the golf shorts, you know. And then there are the ones for horse shows, bumming around the lake, etc. Whenever I go on a trip, I pick up a new hat, like some people do with t-shirts. Mine do have their own closet, BTW. But 800!!! They'd have to have their own house! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    'Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.'
    - Pablo Picasso

Hay, first time ordering online for me, too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    Is Ebay next? Now, to find the horse........ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Deb413
    Tater-my Western Sport Horse
    http://www.clipshack.com/5539

but I probably have 10 different styles of GrandPrix hats and I don't even have a pair of paddocks by them anymore. I do have 2 Bevals though...

Unfortunately I can no longer hack in them - evil trainers insist on velveteen covered item of apparal at the bare minimum... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

I was not a hat hog though I just ordered one!See I have manners !!I own a hat for very nice show I ever went to !! I collect them !!!I can't wait til it comes!!!!!
    Brilyntrip

I just ordered mine too-can't wait for it now! Which one did you guys choose? I went for the green and tan combo [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    \"Donuts. Is there anything they can\'t do?\"
    ~Homer

Green & tan, too Smart Alec. My only other cap, my UVA cap is all khaki (with the required blue & orange), so I need some variety in my cap collection. Can't wait.

now everyone promise not to whine at Erin or Gofer about how fast that they are delivered

a) they got them ready in record time

b) they are not charging us a delivery fee
    Nothing says "I love you" like a tractor. (Clydejumper)

The reports states, “Elizabeth reported that she accidently put down this pony, ........, at the show.”

Oregon, sitting on my couch looking out the window at a mountain

Thank you so much for making these hats - I can't wait to get it!!
    My Mustang Adventures - Mac, my mustang | Annwylid D'Lite - my Cob filly

"A horse's face always conveys clearly whether it is loved by its owner or simply used." - Anja Beran

New York, NY (a.k.a. The City and Center of the Universe), Canada (T.O.) and England (Kent Countrysi

Thank you thank you thank you Gopher and Erin. I can feel my arm fixing so much faster now!!

Good to hear that Mazzy! But where is my free hat? Hope you ordered it already [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

Aww, poor Jair, you're only getting one measly cap from MAZZY? She's getting me 47. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

I'm sorry Silly Mommy! I didn't mean that it wouldn't let me order more than one, I meant that somewhere along the line it was asked that we only order one, and I always obey reasonable requests.

Sigh, I am always the "good" one.
    Originally Posted by Alagirl
    We just love to shame poor people...when in reality, we are all just peasants.