The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Can't wait, I'll bring a camera. Maybe we'll be the first with pics. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

And now that my cap's ordered, I'm off to lunch.
    'Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.'
    - Pablo Picasso

I about burst into tears when the dreaded "error" message appeared -

My Fax has been sent - hopefully there is paper in the COTH fax machine.

How's that for developing a contingency plan on short notice? DMK? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

There will be none left for us Heidi! I just know it! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

No hat for Jair [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

If you know someone in the states, have them order it and they can ship it on up to u?
    My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder, He carries me away from all my fears. And when the world threatens to fall asunder, His mane is there to wipe away my tears. ~Bonnie Lewis

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

Maybe we should both venture down to the dollar store Jair, buy ourselves a straw sombrero and plaster on a sticker which reads, COTHLESS.

I think they're just jealous of our universal health care, subsidized universities, and superior charm. Who wants hat head, anyway!

Goshen, New York (cutest little hossie town in NY)

usually i get everything in a snarl when i try to order things online but this was easy.

let her order a cap [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

It won't let her play internet radio stations anymore, but it doesn't know the Chronicle site is equivalent to the evil empire ... shhhhhh DO NOT TELL!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Mal:This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then .... explode

How soon before we see one on eBay? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Erin is offline Schoolmaster Premium Member
    Original Poster

25 orders so far... see, they may not sell out instantaneously. There will still be caps left for Jair and Heidi!

I will try very hard to get information on Canadian shipping ASAP!

I did order 2, but the beast needs to be identified as well. I will give it up to the highest bidder.

Just Kidding!!! If anyone can't get one, and is bent about it, just email me, and I'll gladly send you hers--she and I can share for awhile...

Silly Mommy, my hat-saviour! I'm sure beast child would be only too happy to forfeit her hat for her MIL. I'm gonna email you my address, you email me yours and I'll get a check to ya.

Though, must admit, I feel kinda bad taking a hat from a child...though, not badly enough. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Heidi and Jair get caps. Heidi lives closest to the equestrian venue so HEIDI gets to pick which cap!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

I love you Wingsy - and certainly more than Jair. You want the master bedroom when you venture down? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

But wait, I don't have to wait until 2008 do I? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

oh she does, does she Wings?

But then, its not like Heidikins has any fashion sense, so I'm bound to get the nicer one anyways [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Hah! SoEasy has the wussiest firewall known to mankind!!!

havaklu, didn't I TELL you to bring your laptop to work? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] But I think we can work out a contingency plan if necessary [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

DMK is safely ordered and taken care of. Now I can add it to the 800 other ballcaps I own and try to give equal time to [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] (don't want to show favoritism, you know)
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

800 caps DMK?

What, do they have their own closet? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Taking candy from a baby is bad enough but taking the hat off her head, allowing her to get exposed to all those nasty UV rays of the sun and the possibility of getting skin cancer... TSH TSH

I'll make certain to remind Jaime the next time I see her that someone from the great 'North Country' stole her hat. May you have 3' of snow this weekend.

Well, Ok that was a bit too severe even for hat swiping! Maybe only 2"!! LOL

msj
    Sue
    Back in my day, we didn't have as many warning labels because people weren't so dang stupid!

Actually, we don't get enough sunshine in NY to give a lab rat skin cancer!

msj
    Sue
    Back in my day, we didn't have as many warning labels because people weren't so dang stupid!

One of each. BUT - one is a GIFT, so I will pick the one I like best and give the other as said gift.
    EDDIE WOULD GO

The Southern California freeway system, stuck in an endless commute

Beezer was bad. Beezer admits it. She ordered two! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] But she has a gallant excuse: One is for my and Merry's cousin, Katey, who posts here when she can get a break from her two kids and the, ahem, "upheavals" of her pregnancy. So is Beezer forgiven? It was a noble double-dipping! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

And a big, hearty THANKS to Erin, Gofer, the COTH, the people who made the caps and everyone else who fulfilled our wildest dreams of getting our cool caps! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    Congratulate me! My CANTER cutie is an honor student at Goofball University!