The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

What about if someone called and totally made up a horse to see if the AC would say anything about it? I mean, if I called and said I was worried about my black gelding's actions and they start communicating away I know they are fake right? (Since I don't own a black gelding...)

~Arkie clique~

"Do, or do not, there is no try." -- Yoda

Ugh...what a phoney! She asked totally leading questions, then her feelings got "stronger" once the person answered the question. She went some place to communicate with two tigers that were having trouble mating. Basically, the person caring for the tigers told her everything. The caregiver told the woman that the tigers had a problem because he couldn't get underneath her tail and that needed to get under her more. The AC tells her "yes, he is telling me that he is very frustrated and he can't get underneath her," basically repeating what the caretaker just told her. Then she says "I am getting a sense from the female that she is nervous about him....was there another tiger that may have caused her to be afraid?" The caregiver says that they have only had the tiger for the past 4 years and then the AC says "yes, I am getting a strong sense that it was another tiger, from before she was here, that made her very nervous." [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Oh, and there was a kangaroo too...I only saw the last bit of the segment, but at the end the owners mentioned that they take the kangaroo to some sort of senior living type place. The AC has the wonderful revelation that "he is saying that he particularily likes one elderly gentleman, do you know who he is talking about?" Well, gee, what an amazing skill to reveal that he likes an eldery man at a home for seniors!!!! They proceeded to give her loads of information about some man, to which the AC says "yes, that is the man he is talking about." [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Of course, I am paraphrasing here, but that is basically how the conversations went. If the other AC's are legit, I feel very sorry for them because this woman is not doing much to lend credit to the world of animal communication at all!!!

visit www.victorianfarms.com

on tv, so she must be good! right?
    more hay, less grain

Well I have my appointment with an AC tonight!! They only asked me my name and my horse's name, I gave them my horse's barn name... Then they asked if i was calling because of phychological problems, physical problems, or just general stuff. i said, general.

i will let everyone know how it went tomorrow!!

the person i used was www.animaltelepathy.com
    i dont know whether i believe it all or not... but i guess my point about the riders was, these riders are as different as day and night and how did she actually come up with a dressage rider, riding a jumper.... and the novice rider that the horse is just not fond of.... i mean you can actually see this horse get all tense and uncomfortable when she gets on....the rest of the physical stuff, well alot of what was said can be normal stuff that the majority of thoroughbreds have.... who knows, i dont think it should be taken to seriously and for sure anything she said to me was good advise and was positive suggestions for improved health.....
    www.tayvalleyfarm.com
    My other home.

texan....when I spoke to the communictor over the phone (different one than yours) she communicated with four of our horses and asked at the end of the conversation if I had any questions for them. I asked if they liked their RIDER (singular) and one replied "yes", one replied "that she worried about him tipping forward too much" (he was actually shopping for a new jumping saddle because he knew that the one that fit her threw him forward and she also tended to go on the forhand.), and two answered that they liked "the boy better than the girl". (I had completley forgotten that since those two were stabled at home, another rider had to exercise them sometimes! And I had not mentioned anything prior to this about whether the rider was male or female.

Also, one mentioned that he loved our place because he had a big open pasture now and that the last place had too many trees in his turnout. Sure enough, the last owner had not had time to clear the turnout of trees.

I don't care how she did it, this was darn good!

These were just a few of many things that she was accurate about.

I just got verification that they do. I posted a message on another board about loosing my dog. I was just looking for a little support but then I got an e-mail from the web master forwarding and e-mail from an animal communicator (identity withheld) who was lurking on the board. She said she had been in contact with my dog and gave a discription of where she was. The message was sent 5 days after my dog, who was blind, deaf and diabetic had dissapeared. There was no way she could have still been alive and the discription of "where she was traped" was impossible for it to be true. So I'm not saying i don't believe but if I ever use one it will definately be under an alias. Interesting coincidence, the day my dog dissapeared I had an appointment with an AC but had to cancel because of a vet appointment. Hmmmm well maybe it wasn't a coincidence.
    \"given the choice of a majestic horse and a guy who\'s only part of a horse, I\'ll take the horse any day\"
    Budweiser commercial