The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Breeches - Curved over-knee seams AND Euro seat?

Do we know of any breeches available with a curved seam over the knee (ala TS) AND a Euro Seat? Bonus points for side-zip, low rise, and wide waistband. If you throw in some kind of comfy calf (no velcro), I'll buy you a pizza.

TIA!
    Founder, Higher Standards Leather Care Addicts Anonymous
    Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Default Animo

I just bought a pair of Animo, that have the curved knee structure, euro seat, sock leg (no velcro) but they are front zip and a little 'low rise', not bad. The fabric is fantastic! Absolutely LOVE them! This pair is grey. I also have a pair of beige/khaki, but they don't fit as nicely as the grey -- slightly different style.

But both are great... but they were kind of spendy $$$, not my typical purchase. FYI, the grey ones were at a slight discount at Dover in Alpharetta, and there were a few more pairs available at the discount price as of last Sunday.

Horselife Breeches made of nano fabric (stain resistant) have a size zip, low rise euro seat with curved side seams should be somewhere in the 270ish price I believe.