The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time Rider View Post
    If the buyer doesn't fulfill the contract, the police don't arrest the buyer. The car gets repossessed.
    Just out of curiosity, what happens if the car cannot be repossessed? Say it was hidden well for a long time. Then what does the bank do, go to court? So you get a claim and delivery action through court, and if someone doesn't follow the claim and delivery do they get arrested? I've never dealt with this situation, but it looks like this is the process. I wonder if this can be done with the horse.

Are all of her stallion ads off dreamhorse and warmbloods-for-sale? I know they used to be there. ????? Were they all taken down?

Quote Originally Posted by rapazzini09 View Post

i tried to have someone go and actually see first hand if my filly was there, but Jill locked her front gates and the only way in was the climb through pastures and over fences......jill never locks her property to my knowledge.....i think she is worried!
    For those that don't know, Jill has been a regular poster on this forum for years...so I'm guessing she's likely following this thread...and ALL of the other "I got ripped off by Jill threads". So to all of the people who have suggested sending someone there to look at the filly or contact Jill about purchasing the filly...the jigg was up long before it started.

I realize people with borderline personality disorders don't think there is anything wrong with them, but seriously, someone in Jill's life needs to get her to a doctor and get her assessed. Honest to God, at least once a month a new thread is started on here about someone else she's recently screwed. It's really getting out of control and you almost wonder if the entire COTH BB is getting punked!

Watch, next month her blog will be about how horrible pony hunter breeders are. Seems to follow anyone who tries to actually voice an opinion on this subject.
    www.DaventryEquestrian.com
    Home of Oldenburg & RPSI approved pony stallions Daventry's Power Play & Goldhills Brandysnap
    Also home to Daventry Equine Appraisals www.EquineAppraisers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Daventry View Post
    So to all of the people who have suggested sending someone there to look at the filly or contact Jill about purchasing the filly...the jigg was up long before it started.
    That may be, but since she's apparently still trying to sell horses, I can't imagine that she'll refuse to show horses to prospective buyers indefinitely.

Then again, I can't imagine most sane people doing a large number of the things she's done, so who knows?
    "In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn’t merely train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming part dog."
    -Edward Hoagland

For some reason, True Colors brought my name into this thread. We do have Rapture to show and she has gone to 6 horse shows as of 5/19/12 with us. She is a lovely filly and as sweet as they come. Gray Fox Farm has paid all entries and she has kept square with us. We have a good working relation with Jill and hope to continue to do so. Who is the filly that people are trying to find?

Quote Originally Posted by rocksolid View Post
    For some reason, True Colors brought my name into this thread. We do have Rapture to show and she has gone to 6 horse shows as of 5/19/12 with us. She is a lovely filly and as sweet as they come. Gray Fox Farm has paid all entries and she has kept square with us. We have a good working relation with Jill and hope to continue to do so. Who is the filly that people are trying to find?
    Thats just wonderful, she has the funds to pay you to show, but has no problem screwing the feed store, her vet, her lawyer, John French, various mare owners and a long list of other people.

Why would you want to be involved with someone who has such a long history of fraud?

Cute cute filly, since she is selling stock, I guess hoarding is not the problem, but it is amazing how much they owed on that property, it's expensive to live in California

Raven Ridge.....

and i think it is disgusting and shows how low her morals are when she pays to show her personal horses but lies, cheats, and steals from others at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Daventry View Post
    For those that don't know, Jill has been a regular poster on this forum for years...so I'm guessing she's likely following this thread...and ALL of the other "I got ripped off by Jill threads". So to all of the people who have suggested sending someone there to look at the filly or contact Jill about purchasing the filly...the jigg was up long before it started.

I realize people with borderline personality disorders don't think there is anything wrong with them, but seriously, someone in Jill's life needs to get her to a doctor and get her assessed. Honest to God, at least once a month a new thread is started on here about someone else she's recently screwed. It's really getting out of control and you almost wonder if the entire COTH BB is getting punked!

Watch, next month her blog will be about how horrible pony hunter breeders are. Seems to follow anyone who tries to actually voice an opinion on this subject.
    hahahahhhaha!!!! i totally agree!

Well she made a new video of the filly 2 days ago and posted it to you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KPrg...1&feature=plcp

Certainly looks like her place in the background. Also yikes is it common or good common sense to free jump multiple babies at the same time. Seems like an accident waiting to happen
    "I would not beleive her if her tongue came notorized"

Rocksolid, with simple googling, it was easy to find out your name, your business and farm name. Why on earth would you want your name and reputation associated in the slightest bit with the subject of this (and countless other) threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by alicen View Post
    We have no intentions of tarring and feathering anyone: this is now a thread about dipping Ryan Reynolds in chocolate.

Why on earth would you free jump 2 babies at the same time?

Crazy.

Gray Fox Farm has paid all entries and she has kept square with us. We have a good working relation with Jill and hope to continue to do so.
    That's nice.

As the saying goes, "Sports don't make character, they reveal it."
    Your post is quite revealing, and one has to wonder about your ethics. There are professional horse people to whom she owes money. And you saw no reason to support those people - fellow horse people, just like you - and turn down her business ?
    Last edited by Mardi; May. 20, 2012 at 11:13 AM.
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Everyone should post on her video and report the filly as stolen there! Keep her up all night removing comments and banning people...
    The rebel in the grey shirt

Wow - two comments on the youtube video already ! And not nice ones, either.
    One even had the phone # for the Petaluma police dept. !
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Quote Originally Posted by Samotis View Post

Crazy.
    I've seen a lot worse. A lot.

Foals or young horses running crazy, chased with whips and jumping at full speed, rushing and the whole set of things you don't want them to learn.

I've sat on my hands for a while on this one, but I have to break down and admit that if you see smoke, there's fire. One mare owner coming over here ranting, ok, could've been a personal vandetta. But as I see the "incidents" adding up, the blog entries, etc... Boy. So sorry for all involved and I hope this situation will resolve quickly and without too much drama.
    www.EquusMagnificus.ca
    Breeding & Sales - Currently: Eventing & Derby prospects
    Facebook | YouTube |Twitter | LinkedIn

Thats just wonderful, she has the funds to pay you to show, but has no problem screwing the feed store, her vet, her lawyer, John French, various mare owners and a long list of other people.
    Exactly this.

You either have money to pay your bills or you dont. There should be nothing "selective" about who you pay and if you are hurting for money as we all are at some point in time, you dont ship a horse east and then pay to show it at multiple shows at the same time as you are "crying poor" ...

A simple search on the USEF site, looking up Redwine as the sire, seeing his offspring, seeing who the owner of record is and then seeing who the exhibitor was told me everything

Nice that you confirmed that she is indeed paying her bills to you and to the shows involved. Maybe John French and Peter Pletcher need to understand what the secret is to getting paid for the work they did with her horses ... and the feed store, the lawyer(s), the transport companies, the Mare Owners, etc, etc, etc too ad nauseum ...

TOTALLY different if she was indeed doing the showing with her youngsters AND had worked out a payment plan to everyone she owed money to AND was actually putting a few dollars their way every month to pay down her debt to them AND was playing fair with Mare Owners. That isnt the case unfortunately ...

Yup! I got whammied a blog post or two back. So did Kathy (Equine Reproduction) With all of the hateful things you are saying, Im pretty sure the low ethics, morals and direction of pony breeders such as yourself will be squarely in her sights on her next blog. I hope that you're as worried as Kathy and I were!

Lets please be professional here, we all know JB's reputation, but to now drag other people down is not fair. Rocksolid is a good honest reputable person. They are just doing their job. They are getting paid to do a service and they do it well. Who they do business with should not enter into this discussion. I do not think it was the intent of True Colors to insinuate that Rocksolid did anything wrong, she was only trying to let people know that JB only has money to further her own gain not pay her bills. Sorry Rocksolid that people feel the need to drag you into this. I hope that JB can be stopped and that the filly is found and gets home where she belongs.

I do not think it was the intent of True Colors to insinuate that Rocksolid did anything wrong, she was only trying to let people know that JB only has money to further her own gain not pay her bills.
    Exactly this. ^^^

I dont think anyone thinks less of lawyers defending heinous criminals - its their job. Its what they do for a living and how they pay their bills.

Nor do I think less of rocksolid or any shows that have accepted payment from Gray Fox Farm to allow her to show at their venue. Its how they pay THEIR bills as well

Quote Originally Posted by Samotis View Post

Crazy.

It's actually quite normal to jump yearlings in groups of 2. Yearlings are still very herd bound and it introduces free jumping in a less stressful environment when they have a buddy