The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

What strikes me is that every time someone starts a thread with their tales of woe with this person at least one other person adds their tale to the thread. HOW MANY ARE OUT THERE? Dozens? Hundreds? Or are we just hearing the vocal few? I can't tell you how blessed I feel not to have my own tale of woe to add. I hope we are getting to the bottom of this mess.

Not sure if someone posted this yet, but the filly is now advertised on bigeq.com

http://www.bigeq.com/p-Raven_Ridge-O...nter-10137.php

Is there anyone here that is a regular on the Hunter/jumper forum who will post about this matter over there?

Perhaps just referring them to this thread? Seems like the more people in the H/J world that know about this,the better..

Quote Originally Posted by LetsRide View Post
    Apparently lots of horses have their own FB pages. I have no idea how they type in all that information with their hooves but many horses do.
    hmmm funny, I just told my friend that her horse was NOT going to learn to use the internet anytime soon, so she better start posting some sale ads for him

OP - I think what people want to know is did Jill breed your mare or did you breed her to one of GFF stallions and sell her to JB in foal? Atleast that is what I am wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Derby Lyn Farms View Post
    hmmm funny, I just told my friend that her horse was NOT going to learn to use the internet anytime soon, so she better start posting some sale ads for him

OP - I think what people want to know is did Jill breed your mare or did you breed her to one of GFF stallions and sell her to JB in foal? Atleast that is what I am wondering.
    i bred my mare to one of the GFF stallions (Romantic Star) and jill bough my mare from me when my mare was already 7 months pregnant.

Jill also did NOT breed the Raven Ridge filly.

Quote Originally Posted by skydy View Post
    Is there anyone here that is a regular on the Hunter/jumper forum who will post about this matter over there?

Perhaps just referring them to this thread? Seems like the more people in the H/J world that know about this,the better..
    Just do it
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Quote Originally Posted by rapazzini09 View Post
    a GFF stallion did sire the foal and the yearling.
    yearling is by Redwine
    foal is by Romantic Star

I'm still working on getting this figured out. nothing new to report yet!
    I sent you a PM, but perhaps if you haven't done so, it would make sense to go to the courthouse tomorrow and request a temporary restraining order to prevent her from selling/moving the horse before your case finds its way to a judge. It's a fairly simple and quick process, and you don't need a lawyer to do it.

Also, someone should definitely post this over on h/j.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardi View Post
    Just do it
    Ok. I am "computer challenged" and don't know how to include the link to this thread ,however I'll mention the name of the thread and hope for the best..

Quote Originally Posted by LetsRide View Post
    Apparently lots of horses have their own FB pages. I have no idea how they type in all that information with their hooves but many horses do.
    Keep this in mind next time you hear a claim about how many hundreds of millions of Facebook users there are.
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats. - Lemony Snicket

I began a thread on the H/J forum ;" H/J folks fellow COTHer needs your help" and referred them to this thread.

Would someone with a computer brain please post some pictures of this filly on that thread so the H/J folks can see her?

Finally got bored enough to Google JB, and came up with STATE offices listing active warrents, currently active as of TODAY, as in she is still going to be arrested. Funny Lawyer Parker cant do the same?

BURNELL JILL 8/24/2006 BAD CHECKS, TWO OR MORE W/IN 90 DAYS, >=$200 PETALUMA CA

As per:
    http://www.washcova.com/government/c...ctive-warrants

And lets not forget her wonderful $5500 bail warrant

http://www.ratemyhorsepro.com/userfi...MyHorsePRO.pdf

Nevermind the countless threads etc. Would be one thing if she at least defended herself, or heck, didnt let mares just sent there to BREED leave when needed. Sad that such great horses who can truly improve the breeds, are stuck in such a place thier mark will never be made.

I have a call in to a District Judge, a relative, to learn why CA seems so apathetic about moving on the hot checks, arrest warrants, etc. Also calling the same top equine atty. in CA who advised me on my problem with the registration of my Redwine filly. The hot checks that I am aware of have been to IHF, to GOV, to AHS, and to this OP. I covered two of those myself so have some stake in this problem.

I am surprised I didn't have any problem registering my horse and nominating him to the IHF... I paid a lot.. but I also noticed they don't have his year up for nominated foals yet. IHF just takes forever.

Curious reading USEF info of a top ranking filly:

RAPTURE
    Sire: REDWINE

Dam: UNKNOWN

Breed: WARMBLOOD

Breeder: GRAY FOX FARM, LLC

Rapture is a yearling filly. DAM UNKNOWN...although GFF is the breeder...

So is the USEF aware of any of this? Why would she continue to be #1 with all this fraudulent activity? Is the hunter breeding world this shallow? No offense to the reputable breeders out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Not sure if someone posted this yet, but the filly is now advertised on bigeq.com

http://www.bigeq.com/p-Raven_Ridge-O...nter-10137.php
    Lulu,
    Could you post this link over on the H/J thread (H/J folks fellow COTHer needs your help) so they can see the filly without wading through this very long thread?

Reputable Breeders struggle to keep up with Horse Crooks. People steal Horse IDs and OMIT info to HIDE the TRUE ID of horses recorded with the USEF.

Quote Originally Posted by runwayz View Post
    So is the USEF aware of any of this? Why would she continue to be #1 with all this fraudulent activity? Is the hunter breeding world this shallow? No offense to the reputable breeders out there.
    Why would they care?
    She hasn't been suspended by USEF for rule violations.
    There are a few BNT presently with ownership disputes and civil suits ongoing. USEF does not get involved.

USEF WILL care if there is a criminal conviction for things like Horse Abuse, Stalking, threats ( verbal or written) and a few other things.

She is # 1 because her stallion's offspring continue to win in HB classes.

Can anyone with a legal background tell me... once a person starts peddling property they don't rightfully own on the internet isn't that a federal offense? As I recall from another thread (about that charlatan Thomson Moore) the FBI has a unit devoted to fraudulent online sales. I should think this would qualify.