The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

I would make sure to DNA test any babies that are from any of these stallions. Who knows what has been going on.

Can't argue that some of the foals are beautiful, but pretty is as pretty does.

I want to see them jumping!

Look who's up to her same ole same ole. Parties names removed.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yjvnf7.jpg

Oh geez.... "you can't fix stupid"....

Quote Originally Posted by mpsbarnmanager View Post
    I just read the op's comment about removing her mare's future breeding plans from the GFF website, so I looked at the 13 breeding plans and noticed there seem to be no Romantic Star babies in the works this year. Wonder if he was sold...???
    Any word on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Samotis View Post
    I would make sure to DNA test any babies that are from any of these stallions. Who knows what has been going on.
    As a friend pointed out:
    There are two black with chrome stallions being used by this breeding operation. And the only registry they will support is one that does not DNA test all foals to ascertain parentage.

Exclamation More BAD NEWS - Pix of Jill Burnell Hoarding Chaos

For those subscribing to this thread, you'll want to read this post from her sister in law w/ pix re: hoarding.

http://chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365037

Sweet Beejeebus what a durn mess!

Quote Originally Posted by ldaziens View Post
    For those subscribing to this thread, you'll want to read this post from her sister in law w/ pix re: hoarding.

http://chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365037

Sweet Beejeebus what a durn mess!
    Good idea! The word needs to get out.

Default Relevance

Well at first this was quite interesting but I find it exhausting now! The important issues are the following....the horses being sold that are not the property of the woman in question, the many mare owners owed for breeding contracts paid but not delivered and the various services and products purchased by this woman but not paid for. It is clear to me that in some instanced the justice system is not working as we would like it too. Plain and simple this woman is a criminal who has figured out how to work the justice system in her favor. Let's get our s_ _ t together and stop her. For those people who support her....... your day will come! She does not discriminate, when she is hungry she will feast on you!!!!

This is important info from the other thread: Equinedriver is collecting the info to forward to Attorney General & FBI for CRIMINAL Prosecution.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by equinedriver View Post
    I am in the process of getting back to the people that have contacted me and gathering the needed documentation. There are several that have stepped forward.

I will repeat again, the only thing that is really going to get any action is for a group of victims of fraud to come forward, give me documentation of payment and contracts that prove fraud and let me submit them to the CA Ag and the FBI. FWIW, I have made contact with both in CA and they were very receptive to the information that I gave them, but of course, nothing can be done until we have documented proof. Part of what is important, for any of you out there still on the fence, is a pattern of deception and behavior when proving fraud. Otherwise it is just a bad business deal and you may be told to pursue it in civil court, which I and others have explained we realize is not realistic in terms of travel and expenses. Obviously, she doesn't care if people sue her, they have and won, but can't collect their judgements, which is what she counts on.

What I am trying to do is get the authorities to go after her CRIMINALLY, which usually does motivate them, as most people want to stay out of jail.

So please, any of you out there with signed unfulfilled contracts, monies paid for goods or services not received, please do contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Lane Sporthorses View Post
    Well at first this was quite interesting but I find it exhausting now! The important issues are the following....the horses being sold that are not the property of the woman in question, the many mare owners owed for breeding contracts paid but not delivered and the various services and products purchased by this woman but not paid for. It is clear to me that in some instanced the justice system is not working as we would like it too. Plain and simple this woman is a criminal who has figured out how to work the justice system in her favor. Let's get our s_ _ t together and stop her. For those people who support her....... your day will come! She does not discriminate, when she is hungry she will feast on you!!!!
    If you have a contractual problem w this Jill Burnell and or Gray Fox Farm (grey fox farm) Please act!
    • Contact the state Vet if you received restricted injections and or veterinary advice from JB.
    • If you feel you received contaminated semen research you records with your vet for signs of EVA and other pathogens. If you experienced early losses, abortions or unusual illnesses in you horses; please review your records with your vet. If you have any concerns regarding the biological shipped to you; contact California State veterinarian for their guidance.
    • If you feel you may have received the wrong semen. Test your foals the registries have DNA on file and contact California State veterinarian with the results
    • Contact the resources volunteered here by your fellow COTH BBer's
    • The registries Must hear from MEMBERS with contractual problems. I received my stallion certificate afyer the registry was advised GFF has not supplied the document.

Research. Document. ACT!!
    Last edited by TWF; Aug. 28, 2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Addressing names for search engines

Just want to direct people to the current status of the Jb situation as posted on the other thread:

Current donations for the Jill Burnell/Gray Fox Farm debacle

Several people have now stepped forward to try and help this cause and I'll start keeping a list and update it.

First, anyone who is interested in donating to the Jill Burnell/Gray Fox Farm seizure, donations can be made directly online to the Marin Humane Society at https://www.kintera.org/site/c.aiIOI...MJXPGKlLSK5PYH
    I was told last week that a page would also be set up specifically for the Jill Burnell/Gray Fox Farm horses and am just waiting to hear when that might be finished. If you'd rather just use the link above, there is a box just below where your mailing address information goes and you can put "To be used for the Jill Burnell/Gray Fox Farm seizure" in the box.

For anyone who is holding a valid Gray Fox Farm Breeding Contract that you won't or haven't been able to use, Kathy St. Martin & Jos Mottershead from www.Equine-Reproduction.com and Avalon Equine have graciously stepped forward and are offering their stallion Edward Scissorhands d'Avalon for FREE for those Mare Owners who may be interested. Mare Owners would be responsible for collection and shipping charges, and you can be guaranteed you will be receiving the best processed semen possible. Edward is a 16.1 HH homozygous black Oldenburg stallion who recently attended the 70-Day Stallion Test and is Fully Approved RPSI. He can be seen on their website at http://www.avalon-equine.com/edward-...s-davalon.html

Daventry Equine Appraisal Services would like all Mare Owners & Horse Owners currently in a dispute with Jill Burnell & Gray Fox Farm to know that, in an effort to help the innocent parties, they are waiving their fees for anyone needing Equine Appraisals or an Equine Expert Witness related to this matter. Feel free to contact them directly for more details. www.equineappraisers.com

Maggie Fullington from Marabet Farm is offering HUGE discounts, or in some cases free breedings to Balt'Amour, their 16.2 HH hunter stallion who is fully Lifetime approved by Belgian Warmblood Breeding Association, RPSI and ISR/Oldenburg NA. He completed the 2009 North American 70-Day Stallion Test with excellent scores. He can be seen on their website at www.marabetfarm.us/idstallion.html

And for those Mare Owners holding valid Gray Fox Farms breeding contracts and interested in "breeding down" , Daventry Equestrian is going to waive the stud fee on their new Pony Hunter Stallion Daventry's Power Play, who is a buckskin sabino (turning heterozygous grey) 12.3 HH Section B stallion recently Approved RPSI. He can be seen on their website at www.daventryequestrian.com For A circuit Champion mares, or mares with outstanding inspection or Hunter Breeding show results, they are also willing to waive the collection fee. Those Mare Owners would just be responsible for shipping charges.

Edgar Schutte has also made a donation to the cause. For anyone who is holding a valid Gray Fox Farm Breeding Contract that you won't or haven't been able to use, Rainbow Equus Meadows will offer a breeding to Baron Van Gogh or Pablito for FREE for those Mare Owners who may be interested. Mare Owners would be responsible for collection and shipping charges, Baron and Pablito can be seen on their website at www.rainbowequus.com Baron Van Gogh is a grey 17 HH jumper stallion Licensed and approved with the Oldenburg Verband, ISR/Oldenburg N.A., CWHBA and RPSI. Pablito is a bay 16.2 HH Hanover stallion Approved Hannover, AHS, GOV, Oldenburg/ISR, CWHBA and approved by SWANA for Swedish mares.

Jennifer Arnoldt from Dreamscape Farm has also made a generous offer to Mare Owners. With any breeder that has a valid breeding contract, they will honour it for Free - just the collections fees and they pay the shipping of course. They will offer this with Farscape DSF, Checkmate, Novalis and Bodyguard. Farscape DSF is a 16.2 HH black Westfalen stallion Approved Westfalen Verband, Oldenburg Verband, RPSI, KWPN-NA (Reg A), CWHBA, CSHA & Oldenburg NA/ISR. Checkmate is a 16.2 HH Imported Oldenburg stallion Approved German Oldenburg Verband, Westfalen Verband (Westfalen Mares) & RPSI. Novalis is a 16.1 HH Bay KWPN stallion by Olympic double gold medalist Jus De Pomme and is Approved Hanoverian Verband, AHS, Oldenburg Verband, KWPN-NA (Reg A), RPSI, CWHBA, CSHA & Westfalen Verband (Westfalen mares). Bodyguard is a 14.0 HH Imported black Weser-Ems pony stallion Approved German Weser-Ems, Oldenburg NA/ISR & RPSI. The stallions listed above can be seen on their website at www.dreamscapefarm.com

True Colours Farm will offer a free breeding to Guaranteed Gold, 16.1hh cremello TB stallion, Approved Bronze Premium CSHA, for any holders of a valid and unfulfilled GFF Breeding Contract. Regular collection and shipping fees only to apply. Guaranteed Gold can be seen on their website at www.truecoloursfarm.com

For all of the Mare Owners out there holding Gray Fox Farm Breeding Contracts who are not sure what to do for 2013, you now have a lot of choices to choose from. Hopefully you are now able to find a fabulous stallion that will compliment your mares! A huge thank you to all of the Stallion Owners who have so far donated their services to help make our industry a better place!

Kathy St. Martin posted this on Facebook this morning. Her statement is shared by all of the Stallion Owners listed above:
    "We are NOT interested in making anything off of this offer. Our goal is simply to try and make things right for those that have been put in an untenable position by this whole situation. So, if our offer makes it a little bit easier and a little less unpleasant, good. That's our goal."

If anyone else has something they would like to donate towards this cause, please let me know and we will add you to the list!

Last edited by Daventry; Jan. 1, 2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Added new donations

2 members found this post helpful.

Wow!! How generous of all the stallion owners!!

1 members found this post helpful.

Being in this situation myself I cannot appreciate all of you more!
    Last edited by rosebudranch; Jan. 2, 2013 at 08:59 AM.
    First and foremost about the horse.
    Rose Bud Ranch Sporthorses
    Like Us On Facebook!