The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Experiences with Cold laser therapy for sore gluteal muscles?

Has anyone had success with or used cold laser therapy for sore back/glutes in their horse?

Id love to talk to you in detail on the subject. LLLT is one of the best kept secrets in the industry. We do a substantial amount of Rehab with cold laser being one of our number 1 treatment protocols. Its an amazing modality for sore back and glutes.
    We are so confident that LLLT works that we offer a money back guarantee on our laser services. Our goal at MAERC is to unlock the secrets of Laser for the average horse owner.

We just sent a horse home this past Dec. that had a glute tear, and healed wonderfully in a much shorter time frame then traditional care would have had him heal.

check out our site, feel free to shoot us an email with any questions.
    www.midatlantivequinerehabcenter.com

Default surpisingly positive results

I have a horse that came to me backsore and had a very tight and swollen spot on the loin. New saddle and rider. Showed improvement but still sore and swollen. Finally stumbled on chiro months later with cold laser. She treated twice and problem resolved. I will have to wait to see whether the inflammation returns. But if it does, I know how to treat it! PM if you want details.
    PKN

My chiro uses a cold laser. Can't say anything about healing as we haven't had that sort of issue, but it certainly does something, my boy VERY visibly enjoys it.
    Quarry Rat