The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I'm really busy and can only come on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, other then that I'm book solid. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.

I hope the plan stays for Friday. Looks like we've got enough folks to effect a 'take over' of a section of Mosby's.
    (Dare we call ahead and make sure the bar is well-stocked ahead of time? Bahahahaha)

HN73 - I'll play Jay for ya (yes, she'd like another drink - just ignore her saying no, she doesn't really mean it, she really wants another drink) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

- C

I've found a flight which gets me into Dulles at 2:30ish, leaving Sunday at 7:00pm. We have a date for Stallion Perusing, Wingsy! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Kryswyn, think I can stuff a JR into my carry-on? And I'll have you know I'm tall for my race. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Can't wait to meet and share cocktails with all of you!

WA. The Evergreen State Where The Horses Are Forever Green

You LUCKY YOU!!!!

Better stop off at the Estate Agents in Middleburg, because you are going to want to move there. The place is Heaven On Earth!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

The stallion showing is from 2 - 4 pm on Sunday so we will be recovered from Friday night [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Happy days! Duffy and I play nice together, we can share Heidi [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I can collect you from the airport and tote you to Mosby's. You will adore the trip out to Albemarle, right through Culpeper, Charlottesville and all the Rita Mae Brown countryside!
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

I think I can make it on Friday. I'd love to meet Duffy and Heidi!

*Behind every good woman lies a trail of men*

<slaps hand to forehead> Duh! We're talking Friday night!! I can make it! Besides, I don't have to go to King of Prussia until thefollowing Sunday at 5o'clockinthefreekingdark!

~Kryswyn~
    "Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo"

[This message was edited by Kryswyn on Jan. 13, 2002 at 11:37 AM.]
    ~Kryswyn~ Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo
    Check out my Kryswyn JRTs on Facebook

"Life is merrier with a terrier!"

Possibly the two most beautiful posters on the board in the same bar? THANK GOD Alex will be there to act as the official COTH bouncer!

BTW, Heidi, did we mention that GoDogGo is tall for his race? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] and YES you can fit a JR under the seat in front of you in a Sherpa bag.

Would you like Beezer?

~Kryswyn~

OMG, Kryswyn, don't tempt me! That's one cute pup - one who'd fit quite nicely in my Vuitton purse with room to spare.

My flight's booked! Hehehe...it's no longer an idle threat to corrupt the occasionally-sweet Virginians but a promise! Be afraid y'all, be very afraid. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

BTW, what's the anticipated weather at this time of year - should I wear my shearling or fall jacket?

But be prepared for temps in the 50s & 60's. We're having a rather unusual winter down here this year! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

The only thing you can count on, is no matter what the weather immediatlely prior to the Casanova races in February, Race Day will be COLD AND RAINY! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

~Kryswyn~

Beezer has recently decided he would rather be king of his own castle than a prince in Tinker's palace. This is NOT permitted by Queen Kryswyn! Therefore, cute as he is, as loving as he is, Mordred, I mean Beezer [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] is looking for a new kingdom and roost to rule.

He's a rough coat, so he'd do very well north of the border! And you can race him at the Jack Russell Terrier Club of Canada events! He's very fast, and if I kept him, I'd definately race him in the exhibition races.

~Kryswyn~

Awww, Kryswyn....{blushing} Wait til you see my new look! LOL

This is going to be such fun!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I'm in need of a perky weekend about now and will be in even more need by next weekend!
    \"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.\" -- Ralph Waldo E

Horse Country will be closing early (5:00 pm) next week so Creisida & I can be there by 5:30. Oh boy, I is sooo excited about meeting Heidi! And seeing all my other BBer friends again so soon after Xmas!

~Kryswyn~

Ok folks, what is the real date and time so I can mark it on my calender.

Heidi, please bring pics of Sumo-Boy. I normally don;t like children but yours is fascinating me!!

Heidi and Duffy! Email me - I can be at Dulles at 2:30 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

How much luggage can a tiny Canadian bring? I have the pickup [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Who gets Heidi Friday night - Saturday - Sunday? The stallion showing is just this side of Charlottesville from 2-4. A direct drive straight to Dulles would have Heidi back there by 6:00 (maybe) on Sunday.

Oh, Boy - we will be having fun this weekend!

KS - I inquired and ALL the stallions, 5 TBs as well as the ponies will be shown. Do you wish to attend?
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

from 5:30 onwards, Right?

Right???

~Kryswyn~

I want to come!

~Kryswyn~

WIngsy, I've lost your home email addy but have sent the flight info. to your office email addy. My return flight to Toronto, BTW, leaves Dulles at 7:05pm - imagine I should be at the airport 5:30ish.

I assume I'll be staying with the lovely Ms. Duffy Friday and/or Saturday night.

KS - yes! Shall bring pictures of animals, two and four-legged. Will I recognize you, BTW, by the glow of your tiara, like a beacon of light emanating from a lighthouse, leading one to safety? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Creseida and Kryswyn, I'm sure Wingsy and I will be there by 5:30 as my plane lands at 2:30pm. Given my fear of flying, and my fear antidote (imbibing many vodka/tonics), I may have a head start on the cocktails. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Wingsy, just look for a little Asian woman staggering off the plane, shouting, "I love you all!" to the flight crew.

ME and Cactus Lil can make Friday or Sunday.

Will be at Dulles in the dually with a sign in the window that says HEIDI!!!! (Unless I get there before 2:30 and am inside the terminal holding said sign aloft and making a scene!)

Kryswyn, the stallion showing is at Albemarle and is from 2-4. Breezymeadow is coming, too and I RSVP'd for 4 people myself (hoping three others will come along!)

Oh boy, time to make nametags!

Mosby's better not be having an employees only party this Friday! Fairweather - I hope you can make it along with the rest of the MD bunch. We can give you the group hug you need so very much [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]