The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

And not just any tack/breech cleaner I might add. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.

Well, we do have "waxing" tonight!!

Am off for a quick bite of pizza & then a quick trip out to look at some "baby" monitors so I don't have to sleep out in the barn in the middle of friggin' January!

Thank goodness we are having a mild winter so far (hope I didn't just aggravate the weather gods again!).

Breezymeadow, email me and I'll give you my cell phone number! You've just got to call us at Mosby's if you have a foal announcement!

In her very gracious, yet demanding, way that she intends to have a serious discussion with Heidi regarding the "A" shows and tack trailers that Maddie actually looked into herself! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Apparently Miss Maddie does not feel that her letter to QHSM quite was fulfilled by those responsible for the gratification of one gray filly!

I broke out the peppermints in an effort to coerce good behavior but I got the distinct impression that there was horsie gossip going on when I left the barn this evening [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Just e-mailed you. As I said, by all means send me your cell phone #, which I will dutifully memorize & then chew up & swallow to prevent it from falling into unscrupulous hands.

If the blessed event does occur - will be glad to notify all so you can have a celebratory round! At the very least, please think of me wrapped up sitting on a bale of hay with a hot toddy while you all are living it up with Heidi! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Ohhhhh!!! We will be thinking about you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

So Heidi,

you just implied you had phenomenal check signing skills...so does that mean you are the official payer of mass amounts of food and alcohol tonight....lol!! when you say that in the states ( as in USA) it means that you want to pay for the entire thing by yourself....

See ya tonight!!

I'd be quite happy to sign the VISA receipt tonight -- Kennett Square. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

To think, I'll be in your fair land in, oh, about 5 hours. Pray for me, y'all!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I am busy searching for the follow up topics, the aftermath of Heidi and G-d-G at Mosbys along with Albemarle Stud!

Friendship is Love without his wings
    -Lord Byron

You make it sound so, oh, placental. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Methinks you should venture up for a few days to Toronto to attend the RAWF. Think of the shopping, the horse shows, fresh maple syrup, the Mounties, the butter sculpture, all the poutine you can eat.