The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Pass the Depends!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

BEQS clique. With elbows in!
    F O.B
    Resident racing historian ~~~ Re-riders Clique
    Founder of the Mighty Thoroughbred Clique

No, no, no -- you're not getting me started on this again! I have to get ready to give a speech this afternoon.

Must not re-write lyrics, must not re-write lyrics, must not re-write lyrics... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

I agree Portia, it can be SO addictive when you start writing these things!!!

Thanks Bumpkin and Fleetie. This is one of my favorite BB threads of all times. So naturally, I needed a good excuse to bump it up! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

OK, since this thread was originally pre-creation of the Off Course forum, and that's where it belongs now that it has been resurrected, I've copied it over there.

Now the dressage, eventing, driving, and other folks can add their musical genius to the mix. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry