The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Has anyone who ordered these on the 11th received them yet? I haven't received mine yet and was wondering how long average shipping time is? UPS ground usually gets to us pretty quickly...
    It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got.

Quote Originally Posted by two sticks View Post
    Has anyone who ordered these on the 11th received them yet? I haven't received mine yet and was wondering how long average shipping time is? UPS ground usually gets to us pretty quickly...
    Have you read the initial sale ad carefully? Frequently people start complaining about not having received their stuff, only to go back and see that it states that the items will not be shipped for two weeks or something like that. I don't know if that is the case here, but it most likely is. I wouldn't get upset over it.

Has Tack of the Day sent you an e-mail that they've shipped? I always get an e-mail from them when they actually pack and ship the item, so if you haven't heard from them, they haven't sent them yet. It can be awhile between ordering and shipping with them, I have found.

The initial ad said they would not ship for 14 days.
    TIMBERRIDGE SPORTHORSES:
    www.timberridgesporthorses.com
    --> Just Press Start // '99 Oldenburg
    --> Always The Optimist (reg. Simply Stylin) // '02 Thoroughbred

I ordered on 5-12 & figured they wouldn't ship until after Memorial Day (they did state 2 weeks to ship). If I get them before June 1st it will be a mailbox surprise.

I only ride in Pro Circuits! I love the way they fit and feel. My first pair, (the only pair I actually paid full retail for), is over 5 years old and still going strong. I just wash them inside out and hang them up to dry, and they look brand new! I personally prefer the low rise, as I find the regular rise a bit high, but I have both.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoDreamRides View Post
    The initial ad said they would not ship for 14 days.
    In my excitement I must have totally missed this part! Thanks for setting me straight, Cothers.
    It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got.

I missed it too, glad to know nothing is amiss
    www.hogbackhillfarm.com

I was so happy to see these on sale and snatched up three pairs. I've been rotating 2 pair that were purchased the last time TOTD had them on sale (well, not the paisley ones...just the fawn ones). That was about 2.5 years ago..and I've been riding between 5-11 times per week during that time span. I wear them for every day, toss 'em in the wash and then show in them as well: They always looks great. Within the last month, however, I realized they both have sprung very fixable holes in the crotch seam, 'Cept I'm too lazy to fix them. TOTD has saved me some sewing. Yeah!
    Keith: "Now...let's do something normal fathers and daughters do."
    Veronica: "Buy me a pony?"

Likewise RugBug -

Mine two pairs are 4-5 years old. I ride 3-4 times/week and show in them. The butt seams are starting to pull and they are looking a little threadbare in the inner thigh...

SO due for replacements!
    TIMBERRIDGE SPORTHORSES:
    www.timberridgesporthorses.com
    --> Just Press Start // '99 Oldenburg
    --> Always The Optimist (reg. Simply Stylin) // '02 Thoroughbred

I bought a couple pair as well, and remember TPTD did say they wouldn't be shipping for 14 days.

Anyone who has any they dislike and want to part with - feel free to PM me I love them. Perhaps we can all be happy

I received an email saying that mine have shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
    I received an email saying that mine have shipped.
    Me too! With an expected delivery of June 1st.

This has been my 1st experience with TOD & I am quite impressed with their customer service thus far! I will definitely shop with them again.

Just got them--they are beautiful and fit perfectly. I am thrilled!

Just got my blue paisley pair from HorseLoverz yesterday and the tan pair form TOTD today.

Surprisingly, the longs are not really long. They go down to my ankle, but are not long enough to cuff.

The regulars seem a tad short - and I'm only 5'4.

I got the low rises in both pairs - definitely true that the waists are smaller than most other Ariats. I'd say these fit more like TS Trophy Hunters (where I'm a 26). I'm glad I got side zips because there's a good inch gap with them down on my hips and I find side zips easier to zip up with a bit of a gap. Other than that, they fit great and look great!

Are they water resistant? They feel like a liquid would bead and roll off - but I wasn't about to pour something on my brand new breeches! Figured the Pro-Circuit veterans would know.

Quote Originally Posted by TB7 View Post
    Are they water resistant? They feel like a liquid would bead and roll off - but I wasn't about to pour something on my brand new breeches! Figured the Pro-Circuit veterans would know.
    I wore my Pro Circuits in a down pour 2 summers ago. Totally soaked. While I finished my lesson, got off, cared for my horse, kept doing things...they dried. The knee patch area may have been a bit damp still, but the pants themselves dried while I was wearing them.

I must be missing something on these breeches. I have a pair of Ariat All-Circuits which I LOVE the fit of and material but they are starting to wear a little on the insides of the legs. I tried on some Pro-Circuits today at the local tack store and I HATED them. I felt like the material showed every.little.thing. The knee patch wasn't as nice and flexible as my All-Circuits and normally I am a 26 in Ariats (ahhh vanity sizing!) and the pro-circuit 30's were still too tight. Ugh for that vain reason alone I disliked them haha. What am I missing? I am kicking myself that I didn't buy more pairs of the tan All-Circuits when Dover had them bc they are sold out now and I can't find them anywhere else
    Me: In a long-winded explanation of who GM is and why he is Important to the Sport
    Mr EmJ: So what you're saying is GM is so Important he could get Chik-Fil-A on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by EmJ628 View Post
    I must be missing something on these breeches. I have a pair of Ariat All-Circuits which I LOVE the fit of and material but they are starting to wear a little on the insides of the legs. I tried on some Pro-Circuits today at the local tack store and I HATED them. I felt like the material showed every.little.thing. The knee patch wasn't as nice and flexible as my All-Circuits and normally I am a 26 in Ariats (ahhh vanity sizing!) and the pro-circuit 30's were still too tight. Ugh for that vain reason alone I disliked them haha. What am I missing? I am kicking myself that I didn't buy more pairs of the tan All-Circuits when Dover had them bc they are sold out now and I can't find them anywhere else
    Well then I just have no idea what happened with mine. I received my pair today, and they fit me like those breeches circus performers wear. And it's everywhere, not just the seat area. I've never had a pair of breeches big on my KNEES!

I wear a 26 in Tuffriders and On Course and just about every other breech I've tried on, and small in Kerrits. I have a pair of Heritage breeches from 9 or 10 years ago in a 28, and they're a bit large on me, so it's really baffling me how these are supposed to fit!

I just got my first pair of Pro Curcuits today. In fact, I'm hanging out in then right now. I'm in love. I actually wished I would have bought the beige ones too for schooling and showing. I'm just the type that would stain them with something you can't wash out so I just got a pair for schooling only.

I picked up a 30R in a regular rise. I have a long torso and prefer how the front lays on me with a higher rise. I wear a 30 in pretty much every breech I've tried on with exception to a pair of Ariat All Around's that were a 32. Granted I don't try on a lot of breeches because I have I rule to never try on something I won't buy. Unbelievable how much money you spend making that mistake! Anyhow, I found the fit is awesome! They are a little baggy around the crotch but not enough to look too weird. The fabric feels awesome. I can't wait to ride in these!

Just south of the Arctic Circle...seriously

I just got mine in an tried them on. They're very comfortable, but slightly too baggy on me in the crotch/butt area. Still, they don't look bad so I don't really mind. Plus, I prefer baggy too cameltoe.
    “Thoroughbreds are the best. They’re lighter, quicker, and more intelligent.” -George Morris