Yes, Tot is bilingual. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
.:Erin B #2:.
There comes a time when people seperate and you just have to keep your head up and move on. That time is now.
\"I am fairly agile, I can bend and not break. Or I can break and take it with a smile. I am so resilient. I recover quickly. I\'ll convince you soon that I am fine.\" (\'Bend and Not Break\', DC)
Spencer, my Hanoverian:
- I have good Brakes, Do you have GOOD Insurance?
- This is NOT an equitation horse.
- So many women....so few who can afford me.
- Carrots...they're not just for treats anymore.
- Hard work as a future payoff...Laziness pays off now.
- Life's too short to do dressage.
- Gravity, it's not just a good idea, it's the law!
- I can't jump today...the voices told me to stay home and clean my food dish.
- Eagles may soar, but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.
- I break for No Apparent Reason.
AND: Caution...wide right and left turns.
Lulu, my Oldenburg hunter/eq pretty girl:
- Being a Princess is a full time job.
- Don't treat me any differently than you would treat a Queen.
- Nobody's perfect. Therefore I am Nobody.
Triple, my TB saint:
- Of course I'm bored, I did it right the first time.
- My TB butt can kick your WB butt.
- Proud packer of an Honors student.
I love this thread! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Damn the torpedoes...Full speed ahead!!
\"Horses change lives. They give our young people confidence and self esteem, they provide peace and tranquility to troubled souls, they give us hope.\"
- T. Robinson