The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Yes, I'm perfectly aware that I've met you before. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It was to the OTHER people I was talking to. So OTHER people, who's going to the first one?

Yes, Wendy's does tend to soothe the nerves...Junior Bacon Cheeseburger...mmmmmmmm...

(Even though Sonic is sooo much better! Cream Pie Shake...yummy...)

http://pub51.ezboard.com/fhorseoncoursefrm5
    Junior Clique!

What summer circuit are you all talking about. I'm at the Colorado Summer Circuit right now and there are always TONS of people from Tx, and this year especially! Well, just wondering.

~Lauren~
    Most only aspire to fly, but I am more fortuneate than most, for I fly without wings.
    ~Lauren~
    Most only aspire to fly, but I am more fortuneate than most, for I fly without wings.

Islander, it's a local thing held in Austin at the Heritage Center. Not the same one as the one in Colorado. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Umm Jo, dont you mean the Expo Center? Or is that the same thing?????

And Ms.Rid-- Thanks for making me feel soooo loved [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] Im gonna go cry now....

** Ashley and a big fannie named Annie **

Jo-- uh oh, give me the dish on your man!

Spaz-- Did your bridle turn out beautimus? Should I even ask what sky's mane looks like?

I plan to polish my boots clean my tack etc this weekend. Just less to do at the actual show!! And I just realized that I never cleaned my show bridle and girth after the last show UH OH!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My adventures as a working rider

theworkingrider.blogspot.com

Heritage Center, Expo Center. It all depends on who you talk to. I know what I'm talking about. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Islander- That's where my trainer is right now. He's got a bunch of younger horses up there doing the schooling jumpers.

How much longer we got til the first show? Hmm... a week or so???

I can never remember the dates on these things. Just the last day of the last one. Pop Quiz: Anyone remember WHY??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-Amanda

Yes. August 12th is two months to do the day after my 21st birthday. I don't think that really matters anymore though. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Oh SCHNIKIES!!!! His mane!!! Should I even attempt to braid it over or should I just pull it and put in lots and lots and gel and mouse and other stuff...

My bridle turned out beautiful thank ya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I heard Fort Bend is going to be there this year instead of Leading Rein...yay!

http://pub51.ezboard.com/fhorseoncoursefrm5
    Junior Clique!

well, at least you're remembering the date, Jo. I'd just like it to go on record that I gave you plenty of notice and therefore you have no excuse.

-Amanda

Hey Guy's!!
    I will be there! I am going to be at all three but my horse is going to show at the 2nd and 3rd. We are going to just take him to see the sights the first show mainly because Donna and Domonie are in North Carolina at the Biltmore shows. Our barn won't be hard to miss just look for the big white "Utley Ladies" sign adorning our stall drapes.
    Sara

I'm contemplating the second show. If we go, we'll be with the Utley Ladies as well. (Still waiting on prize list from Bev.)

So are we gonna meet up or what?

-Amanda

I already know everybody. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] (Not really, but I'm at a loss.)

you don't know me!! Am I a nobody?

-Amanda

I kinda know you! I saw you at a show once a long time ago. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Olmosheaven-- wanna give me a bigger clue as to who you are....horse's name?

Spaz-- Shall we make a mane date?

I think that we should all meet somewhere at some show............I'm working on all three fridays for beverly (read: I'm broke) so that would def. be a good day for me, no stresses of riding.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My adventures as a working rider

theworkingrider.blogspot.com

Pffft to you, Jo. You don't really know me until you experience me in all my greatness! Just ask Langshaw! She loves me so much, I can just see the love oozing from every pore! rotf [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Friday's could be good. Lets agree on something pretty soon so I can ask for that day off of work.

-Amanda

Make it a Friday afternoon if it's going to be a Friday. I work Friday mornings. Thank you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Make it a Saturday .. I never get to come on Fridays. I can only show on Saturdays, I don't have enough money to pay a $50 fee for a stall. :P

BTW, my trainer just got a GORGEOUS Fresian yearling filly .. I'm drooling. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    We ride and never worry about the fall ..
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all.
    (Tim McGraw, "The Cowboy in Me")