The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

And what are you showing in, which ones are you going to, what is your horses name, etc.

I'll start [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Well if (and that's a big if) my horse is sound/ready, I will be showing in Limit, 2'6" Medal and perhaps YNP. His name is Skyward Bound, he's a gray paint. I'll be going to all of them (knock on wood), unless my horse isn't ready for the first one because he is still lame!

OK, your turn [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

http://pub51.ezboard.com/fhorseoncoursefrm5
    Junior Clique!

And what are you showing in, which ones are you going to, what is your horses name, etc.

I'll start [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Well if (and that's a big if) my horse is sound/ready, I will be showing in Limit, 2'6" Medal and perhaps YNP. His name is Skyward Bound, he's a gray paint. I'll be going to all of them (knock on wood), unless my horse isn't ready for the first one because he is still lame!

OK, your turn [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Junior Clique!

I am not going but my sister is planning on taking her new horse. It will be his first show so we are not expecting much. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] She would probably be posting here but she is in Austin at her trainers and I don't know when she is coming back. She will most likely do the green division. His name is Texas Swing and he is a solid bay. I don't know which shows she is going to, she wanted to go to all three, but Donna and Domonie are going to Biltmore and I don't know when they will be back. Good Luck!!

I'm sooo sad [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] only one Summer Circuit for me this year cause i'm going to England/Wales, etc. for just long enough to miss the second and third shows [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] But i will be around to bug ya'll at the first one, so look out for me riding Annie in the Greens and maaybe YNP [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

** Ashley and a big fannie named Annie **

kissandtell, I just got back from England! Well, Europe really, we went everywhere...

I hated it, personally. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Not to get your hopes down or anything! (It was my parents' fault though)

What's your horse's show name?

Junior Clique!

Spaz, I'd be going if MY horse was sound, if she jumped like a nice, sane horse, and if I had the $$$. So, I'm not going.

What are the dates? Some of the gang from back home is coming down for the second one, but I don't know what dates that is... I seem to have lost my calendar!

I might be hitting the last two, if Star's ready. If then, I'll be doing the Pre Green flats and maybe Schooling Hunter, if he's jumping consistently enough. And, if Sebastion's ready, I'll probably be doing the Limits.

On the last two shows, look for a big chestnut TB with an upside down exclamation point on his face, and a big lanky bay TB with a star and a big scar on the leg with the white on it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Show names are Starbucks and Night Time Rounder.
    We ride and never worry about the fall ..
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all.
    (Tim McGraw, "The Cowboy in Me")

I'm going....I will be showing "KB Paradise" in the Mediums and the medal...I will probably take my sisters horse in the childrens hunters! yippeee i am soooo tired of the ponies....oh yeah i also have the greenies....yeah

*KB Passion*
    *KB Love Affair*
    *KB Incognito*
    *KB Eternity*
    *KB Time and time again*
    And the Oh so wonderful
    *** KB In Heaven ***
    *KB Passion*
    *KB Love Affair*
    *KB Incognito*
    *KB Eternity*
    *KB Time and time again*
    And the Oh so wonderful
    *** KB In Heaven ***

I think my barn is going to the July 29th one at the Expo center. I'll most likely go and do the children's jumpers. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Wow.. there's lots of people going.

I'll be in the area for the first two shows (with my buddy Ashley doing the first one and my buddy Stacy doing the second one, how could I not? In other words, I will most likely be thier groom. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Add on the fact that my barn is a measly 10 mintues away, and how could I resist making a few appearances?) but I won't be showing until the third one. Hopefully. If we show I'll be in the 3'-3'3" jumpers. My horsey's show name is Charlie Brown, and if you can find my barn (at the second and third shows, anyway... my trainer and his string of horses will be in Colorado during the first show) it's called Manor Equestrian Center. Follow the stupid drooling boxer named Bruno. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

If this many people are going to be there, we should have some sort of Summer Circuit get-together so we can all meet and antagonize each other! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

-Amanda

Spaz--- Annie's show name is just that, Annie... next year i'll (most likely) be using the name Kiss And Tell, but for some reason i decided not to this year sooo yeah... And i found out today that we're prolly gonna go all over the UK. Yay! Hopefully i'll have fun in spite of missing horsey shows [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Jo-- The dates are: 1st one-- July 13-15; 2nd one-- July 27-29; and the 3rd one-- August 10-12

** Ashley and a big fannie named Annie **

I would like to point out, just for future reference *ahemahem*, that the last day of the last show is my 18th birthday. August 12th. That's 8/12/01.

Not that that's meant to be a hint or anything. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-Amanda

Amanda, no birthday for you -- you didn't acknowledge my TWENTY FIRST birthday, sniffle sniffle. I'm going to be the birthday nazi now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I think a get-together sounds great...

ARGH! I'm so PO'd at my (*&(*&(#*&$)(*#$)@(#*$ phone company!

Ok, sorry. Um, yes, seeing as I already know most of you... muhahahahahaha. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Jo's not so secret reason for wanting to go hang out at the shows:

I WANT TO SHOW OFF MY NEW CHAPS -- whenever they get here. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

My trainer said Star would be ready for the flats for sure. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I donno about Sebastion, his leg hasn't completely healed yet (okay for riding w/out much jumping, says the vet, but no showing until it is).

I'd like to meet all you guys .. I talked to MsRid for like 30 seconds at a couple shows, but I haven't even seen any of you others.

And I wanna show off my new baby, too - Star's cuter'n ever now that he's got a bit of fat on him. ;D

Yeah, we should all meet!

Oh yeah, I ride at Scattered Oaks Farm...just so all you ax-murdurers out there know where to find me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Junior Clique!

Jo- I didn't KNOW it was your birthday! How am I supposed to ACKNOWLEDGE your birthday when I don't KNOW it? GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH! *throws hands into air in exagerrated dramatic fashion*

That said... just a reminder, my birthday August 12th. The day after the 11th and the day before the 13th. I will be 18. That's A-U-G-U-S-T 1-2. Did everybody get that??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

-Amanda

I won't be riding from a farm. Unless my trainer decides to take Thumper, then I'll be under Running Thunder Ranch.

Ms Rid-- what was that??? Aug. 21? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

oddly enough, my brother's b-day is August 21. He'll be 27 this year. Old man. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] But I, on the other hand, will be 18. Guess when??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

-Amanda

Me Me Me Me!!!!!!!

I'll be at all three showing the Marson Carson Man. Maybe in the intermediates (possibley opens) depending on how schooling goes (and we all know what that can be like with Carson). I too ride at SOF, and assuming we will be in the same place we have been for four years, Our stalls will be located on the w/u side of the barn, the last row. Gray/Maroon Stall Drapes. See ya'll there!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My adventures as a working rider

theworkingrider.blogspot.com