The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

I heard it's because their *ahem* stuff sticks to their legs. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Yeah, mine stick to my armpits. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] That's the adjustment, right?

Coreene is offline Schoolmaster Premium Member
    Original Poster

...but I can't post it here.

And no, it wasn't any guitarist that I have known, it was a story someone else told me.

Now back to big boobies. My minimizer - I know we talked about these on the Riding With Big Boobs thread - is made by Lilyette. They don't bounce at all in this bra. I tried on every single minimizer at three different stores, and I always come back to this one because it Uber Minimizes and Keeps 'Em From Bouncing.

You know, they could do a great BB version of The Real World. Call it BB Live.

Original Poster

Too many of 'em are lil' pumpkins. Have to be 6' at least. Tall.

We always called it pocket pool.

Never danced ON a bar, danced a lot IN a bar. Haven't flashed anyone in Lowe's either. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I feel so deprived.

Some men should play the biggest Fender on the market, others should stick to a ukelele.

You know, my darling daughter, entertaining visions of herself as Beezie Madden-cum-Michelle Branch got a guitar for Christmas. Her poor little fingers are on the verge of bleeding. Which, BTW, leads me to conclude that the only unfortunate thing about guitarists with big Fenders is their callused fingers.

I've danced on a speaker in a bar not on the bar itself.

I love, love the look of a leather halter with silver on it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Alternatively, you can duct tape the fallen heroes from the underside and put the bra on - resulting in a nice little Mount Decolletage. Just don't duct tape should you decide to venture on a flash-and-procure mission at Lowe's.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Fallen heroes??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Heidi, you are too much!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

It might not be a good idea to duct tape your boobs up before going on a flashing spree at Lowe's, but you can go to Lowe's to buy the duct tape and flash a guy or two while you are there.

When you flash at Lowe's, you have to consider the location of the security camera (they tend to have "roving" security cameras in a dark-colored tube on the ceiling). If you are shy, you wait until the camera is gone. If you want to give the security staff a thrill, you wait until the camera is in your area.

The TNN channel has been showing James Bond movies during the Christmas holidays (the 007 days of Christmas). I have watched way too many of them. Roger Moore seems like a nice guy, but he just doesn't cut it as James Bond for me. I like Sean Connery, but I think Pierce Brosnan is the best Bond so far!!!

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!"
    \"So shines a good deed in a weary world\" - Willy Wonka

Original Poster

Well.

A friend of mine plays on that new Michelle Branch single that she does with Santana. Amazing how Carlos made it back to the Regular Working Hunters after years down in the crossrails.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AAJUmper: But I have impersonated Cornholio (from Beavis and Butthead) while sitting with drunken barn friends on a trampoline. This was after much consumption of peach schnapps mixed with champagne.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"I have a great love of animals and laughter."
    - Walt Disney

SoCal: land of traffic, traffic, and more traffic

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> When you flash at Lowe's, you have to consider the location of the security camera (they tend to have "roving" security cameras in a dark-colored tube on the ceiling). If you are shy, you wait until the camera is gone. If you want to give the security staff a thrill, you wait until the camera is in your area. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know why, but this reminded me of Splash Mountain at Disneyland. Am I the only one who has seen the "Flash" mountain website???? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

What if the Hokey Pokey *IS* what its all about?

Original Poster

This is gonna be a hoot!

I am NOT going to look it up here at work....LOL! If no one has found it by the time I get home I'll post it then.

Original Poster

Apparently the men at the office already knew about this.

If you could find carpenter's at Lowes that looked like Ty from Trading Spaces, I'd go in there wearing a bikini.
    Come to think of it... me in a bikini would probably attract the fat guys with chronic plumber butt.

Speaking of dirty cars. Back in college TB dad caught his car on fire when he flicked a cig out the window and it came back in. It happened to ignite the previous 5 years worth of college crap that was in there. (By the way he was on the 7 year plan.)

Spellers of the world untie
    \"If mamma ain\'t happy, ain\'t nobody happy\"

Just checked out FlashMountain...TOO FUNNY! But who goes to Disneyland well-endowed and braless?????

EMPLOYED!!!! Finally!! I started at Cosi and didn't spill anything on anyone (yet), Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC'ers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Can you stress-fracture your brain?

Why am I not surprised that the men in your office already knew about it....it seems that ALL men know about it, and hide it away like some dirty little secret.

I found out about it from a friend who worked at Disneyland. He said that it was amazing how many photos had to be deleted when they were screened. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Original Poster

Well, then all I can say is it's a good thing the ciggie blew in when it did, since it was destined to.

SEVEN YEARS?

Seven years...believe me I was counting. You see he took time off to find himself. Unfortunately, the journey was a long arduous road and he spent more time finding the next bar, so he got lost again. So the second time around I had to give him a swift kick in the ass to help him along a bit. Now he has his masters and is doing quite well for me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Spellers of the world untie
    \"If mamma ain\'t happy, ain\'t nobody happy\"

Original Poster

???????????

Anna 79 and Sarapony are in the pic too...this is our asst. trainer Mike. I think he's a cutie pie.

EMPLOYED!!!! Finally!! I started at Cosi and didn't spill anything on anyone (yet), Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC'ers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anna,SaraPony___Mike.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	243.8 KB 
ID:	7702  
    Can you stress-fracture your brain?