The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Foxboro Farm?

My mare might be going out to lease at this facility, and wanted to solicit opinions on this mostly foxhunting-focused place.

The website looks amazing. http://foxborohorsefarm.com/

I'm likely seeing it in person and meeting management, trainer and family this weekend. I have little doubt that I will love them and feel fairly comfortable from my conversations I've had and the recommendation by my instructor, but I just wanted to find more info/opinions. (I'm a worry wart!)

Plus! If I solicit info here and there is someone who boards there, I can bother also them about my beloved pony (I'm about three hours away).

Epp Wilson is the nicest man. I'd not seen his website before and his place is gorgeous!
    ~Kryswyn~ Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo
    Check out my Kryswyn JRTs on Facebook

"Life is merrier with a terrier!"

Spent the weekend with them recently,amazing folks,beautiful barns and warm friendly atmosphere.

Horse and hound heaven for me.
    \"I have lived my life-it is nearly done-.I have played the game all round;But I freely admit that the best of my fun I owe it to Horse and Hound\".

Yay! I'm so happy to hear good feedback!

I'm excited to go up there Friday. The family seems really nice, and can't wait to meet Epp. My horse has special needs, so I have to be careful about where she goes.

I know Epp from hunting and he is a great guy. The farm is an awesome facility with a beautiful ring and XC jumps around the place. It is part of Belle Meade Hunts territory where Epp is MFH and is just up the road from Belle Meades kennels.

Well it appears lessees got cold feet! So I don't get to meet Epp or go see the barn today. Bummer!

Thanks for all your input, everyone!