The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sorry about that Beezer. I got mine on Saturday. Wore it yesterday. Still deciding about the screen name monogram thing.

I can't believe you Californians still have no caps.

DMK - did you get yours yet??

I would seriously write a scathing note to the Post Office. This is ridiculous. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

On the plus side, I will be wearing my COTH cap for our NY get together at Patterson Stables show on 5/27. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder, He carries me away from all my fears. And when the world threatens to fall asunder, His mane is there to wipe away my tears. ~Bonnie Lewis

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!

DMK DID NOT GET HER HAT!!! This may cause her to explode in a childish display of "bithiness" as her dear friend Jair would say. Although let's face it, if Jair were any kind of friend at all, he would have sent his hat straight to DMK after ETBW had sent it to him.

Now let's see, Firstcry... if I were to write that note to the post office, how should I send it? Via first class mail? You see my problem, I trust? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

I personally would not trust the postman, for this important adventure.

I would jump on my trusty steed and hand deliver the above mentioned "note" to the post office. You may also want to make a point to the mailman, that your means of transportation was faster than their vehicles [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder, He carries me away from all my fears. And when the world threatens to fall asunder, His mane is there to wipe away my tears. ~Bonnie Lewis

You're such a bith DMK [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Whine, whine, whine, that's all you do. Give me one reason why I should've sent you my lovely COTH cap which I wore all weekend [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Still capless in Georgia! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

~Prince Jair, owned by Lovely Alice [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

'cuz I'm the cutest darn bith you know [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

Will you mary me, DMK? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

Jair and DMK posting on a thread
    S-P-A-R-R-I-N-G
    First come barbs
    Then comes the trap
    And here comes DMK with Jair's new cap

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

The Southern California freeway system, stuck in an endless commute

If DMK gets Jair's cap, I get Inverness' and Merry gets Heidi's.

Works for me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Congratulate me! My CANTER cutie is an honor student at Goofball University!

oooooh, an Engagement Hat?! Oh Jair, yesyesyes!!! Now give me my hat!

ETBW, the Wells Fargo wagon song is from The Music Man....the only reason I remember that is because we had to do that play in 5th grade! Do I get a hat for answering that correctly???

Where is it????? I WANT MY HAT!!!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]