The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

You don't know me but I have no shame. The "P" word is the proper medical word, after all...

EMPLOYED!!!! Finally!! I started at Cosi and didn't spill anything on anyone (yet), Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC'ers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Can you stress-fracture your brain?

Headline....You've got a friend in "The Keeper"

WHAT??? Tired of not being able to hear through that nasty ear wax? We've got a solution

You've fallen and you can't get up? Attach the Keeper to a string. Simply lick and stick it to any nearby phone receiver. Keep string around wrist so in an emergency accessing receiver is just a tug away. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Hey and look here... As a bonus you get a second Keeper. It an absolute must for all you tampon wearers. Come on girls...tired of losing that silly string? There's no gay man to lend you a hand (that's all they'll be lending you after all)? Then never fear...the "keeper" is here

Spellers of the world untie
    \"If mamma ain\'t happy, ain\'t nobody happy\"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TB Mom:
    Come on girls...tired of losing that silly string? There's no gay man to lend you a hand (that's all they'll be lending you after all)? Then never fear...the "keeper" is here<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAOPIP

My horse bucked off your honor student!

Founder: LOFL (lawn ornaments for life) clique

Is your nursing infant driving you crazy AND giving chapped sore nipples at the same time? Well ladies, hook those keepers up to the Mr. and in no time you too can enjoy the freedom of going to ride your horse (have to keep this horse related right?)

OR tired of your pasties falling off while working the Pole at Stringfellows? Well these handy keepers truly ARE keepers, just suction them on and whirl the night away - your thong will be bustin' with crumbled $20's in no time!

(Okay can it GET any cheaper than this?) TB MOM and Heineken - I can't breathe I am laughing at you guys so hard!

and because of their superior suction ability (to get even more horse related...and gross at same time) they are the perfect tool for removing that pesky bean when sheath cleaning.

My horse bucked off your honor student!

Founder: LOFL (lawn ornaments for life) clique

I am stuck in a rut at work, and cork find anything else to do, I guess.
    ~This is *way* more fun than doing something productive~

hahah... I'm afraid to browse the keeper site at work... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I must check this out in more detail from home!

I figure if I get caught reading a BB I can weezle of out of it ... but this device seems too wild.

martha
    Proud member of the * Hoof Fetish & the NervousNellieWorryWart* cliques!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by goobs:
    your thong will be bustin' with crumbled $20's in no time!

OMG OMG OMG

Wait, Now there's the Peeper Keeper
    Take this handy device wherever you go. We've glued 2 Keepers together added a small motor and look what we've got.....Husband always out of town, no boyfriend, and nothing to do on Saturday night. Keep your Peeper in Tip Top shape. REQUIRES 2 AA batteries, some adult assembly required. Keep out of reach of children

Obviously it can get worse but to keep it horse related, my mare would love one of these

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! TB MOM! You should be in advertising! Thanks to this thread, I can't help looking at other girls and thinking, "Does she or doesn't she?"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spunky:
    One of my friends is an ER physician & a woman came in after leaving one in for a whole week . . . I guess it smelled pretty bad!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh. Disgusting. Ick Yuck Puke.
    I would be so grossed out emptying that keeper thing, what, do you rinse it off in the sink???? ICK!
    I am picturing it at a horse show.....ewwww....

&gt;^.,.^&lt;

"If you can't convince them, confuse them" -Dr. Seuss

~~Linda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?

Trying to be a well informed consumer I again logged on to the "Keeper" site to get the skinny. And I quote..."Many of our customers have found that trimming the stem to around 1 cm (1/2 inch) provides them with a better fit. This has enabled them to wear The Keeper lower in the vaginal canal where the muscles hold the cup in place. " EX-SQUEEZE ME? As if having a rubber plug in that area is comfortable?..I don't think trimming anything would make it more bearable. Leave it to the French (they're the inventors)

And to answer your question BlueGreenBlue you simply rinse and reuse..kind of like a Bounty paper towel.

Disclaimer: To anyone who enjoys this method of containment, I apologize for offending you and will no longer add any derogatory comments..Period.

Okay, problem solved, thread closed. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]