The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Ok, who's coming...who's bringing name tags, how large of a table to we need, what's the actually day, time? Is this not going to be the pre-party before we all hit the Shark club? Who's going to be the key one driver? I need answers....getting restless!! Need to warn Mosby's!!!

Ok, who's coming...who's bringing name tags, how large of a table to we need, what's the actually day, time? Is this not going to be the pre-party before we all hit the Shark club? Who's going to be the key one driver? I need answers....getting restless!! Need to warn Mosby's!!!

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 22nd

Colin will bring nametags!

NO SHARK CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Colin (edited 08-02-2000).]

And we must hit the Shark Club afterwards...it's going to be a blast....should we be frightened?????

Count me in.

Colin, what do you mean no shark club...you don't seem to understand... I my dear can not thrive without my daily dose of the shark club...I'm way addicted. You must come..it will be quite the experience.....can't wait!!

GTG -- I will make sure you get sufficiently hooked up at Mosbys so you won't need the shark club! But then again, a cab ride home from the Shark Club is probably a lot cheaper for you than a cab ride home from Mosbys!

Good friends, I for one am anxiously and eagerly awaiting the Mosby's Mixer. I think we will need to book the entire bar for Friday, Saturday and Bunch Sunday! We can go to the Shark Club for after hours and dance the soles of our boots off. YIPE, WOO WOO. Buy the plane ticket Colin. Or maybe we can cajole the Middleburg Yacht Club into letting us use their facility for our fine extravaganza.....

Colin......$3.50 cab ride home to be exact!!!....LOL! <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:
    GTG -- I will make sure you get sufficiently hooked up at Mosbys so you won't need the shark club! But then again, a cab ride home from the Shark Club is probably a lot cheaper for you than a cab ride home from Mosbys!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am moving back to VA (if I get this job that I interviewed for a second time Yesterday) So maybe I could stop by. If I am invited.

Of course you're invited, MB! BTW -- is your company hiring??? Whoever can find Colin a job in No. VA wins a special prize! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Colin I hear they need a bar wench at Mosby's....the atmosphere is great, but you may drink all their profits....I also hear Journeyman has new position for someone to market their new line of vinyl half chaps....after your stint in Utah, you'd probably be great at that job, and Good to Go could help you out.

Alright Harris, you weenie!! Bar wench, NOT! I am a perfectly respectable young lady...who has had her picture in the Chronicle for Champion at Tahoe! I think you should be much more respectable to me....after all...I did give birth to you, yes???

I'm there! Friday is great for me (terrier trials Sat & Sunday) Cannot wait to see everyone. This is too much fun! What time and should we all wear something a certain color so we can recognize each other? I can just see one of the newbies (like MOI) joining the Wrong Party, if Duffy, Inverness and Kennett Square are late arriving. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    ~Kryswyn~ Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo
    Check out my Kryswyn JRTs on Facebook

"Life is merrier with a terrier!"

Kryswynn, you crack me up...just look for Colin...she'll be the one in the half chaps, wranglers, and rodeo shirt...and of course the tractor cap....

Maybe we could all wear Mane Beads? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Ahh! I wish I could come...Think you can sneak me in Colin [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] hehe We'll all have to go some place where Alex and I can come!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] heheh [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hats off, I know you can eat in Moseby's; you just can't Drink there or sit at the bar!

Someone please invite Debbie59 so she doesnt feel so left out of this BB.

I hate it when everyones not having fun.

Hey -- you guys can get into Mosbys....just sit at one of the booths and eat/drink sodas! As long as your parents don't mind you hanging out w/ a bunch a horse crazy drinkers! Actually, Alex's mom will have to come as well! I miss her!