The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Blue Chip Horse Transportation - Still in Business?

I called Blue Chip a couple of times last week, and left messages on the answering machine requesting that I be called back. I have not heard back, and wonder if they are still in business or just haven't gotten to me yet.

Don't really have an answer for you other than that I had the same thing happen 2 years ago when I was looking for a shipper and left them a message. Never got an answer.

I had used them many years ago and had been very pleased with how they handled shipping a weanling and wanted to use them again. I ended up with Nationwide. I was shipping my MidAtlantic Canter boy from Delaware to IL and had trouble finding someone that could make that run.

1 members found this post helpful.

I dont think they are in business anymore. But, I am not 100% about that. I wanted to use them to ship a horse several years ago and they couldnt do it, I ended up using Fairway Horse Transport.

I used Blue Chip several times and was very pleased with them, but I dont see their ads anymore.

1 members found this post helpful.