The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

If you've forgotten your password or username, you just need the email address you registered with in order to regain access to your account. But before proceeding with this process, please make sure you either allow emails from "autoreply@chronicleforums.com." (Usually adding the address to your adddress book will accomplish this.) Otherwise, the emails may be blocked by your spam filter. If you don't receive any emails, check your spam/bulk/junk email folder.

To reset your password or retreive your user name, click here. Enter the email address you registered with. The BB will send the username/password associated with that email address TO that email address, along with a temporary password. Follow the link in the email to log in with that temporary password, and once you're logged in, you can change the password to whatever you like.

If you don't know which email address you used, email me at chronadmin@comcast.net and I'll try to help you.

The BB is set up to only allow one username per email address, so if you try to register and are told your email is already in use, that means you registered here before and already have a username and password.

[This message was edited by Erin on Oct. 15, 2002 at 01:14 PM.]
    Last edited by Moderator 1; Apr. 6, 2009 at 07:59 AM.