The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I live in Chantilly, VA but I ride in Anytown, USA

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Canter:
    it could double as a staning martingale in an emergency. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or a replacement for a broken fanbelt on one's truck until you could get to a reputable shop.

"If you have the time, spend it. If you have a hand, lend it. If you have the money, give it. If you have a heart, share it." by me

But what's the deal here??? I wear 'em when I have to but why do men find them sooooo sexy? What could be sexy about pain? Oh wait. Strike that. *giggle* I hear Erin coming!!

[This message has been edited by Canter (edited 11-10-2000).]

New York, NY (a.k.a. The City and Center of the Universe), Canada (T.O.) and England (Kent Countrysi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aubreyuga:
    I am happy to say that yes, women who wear thongs while riding CAN have boyfriends. I have proudly worn my thongs and we've been together 3.5 years. http://www.chronofhorse.com/ubb/tongue.gif
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its like a whole underworld (pun partially intended) of TA members..Thongs Anonymouns. "My name is Aubreyuga, I wear a thong and I've had a boyfriend for 3.5 years."

Another clique I aspire to join.

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAZ:
    I agree.....but this too raises problems. Tell me girls, I'm sure you've felt the same as the the thong here (see earlier post), very small effort and you could blow this out your nose too. One 4 ft. oxer and its history. Now the duct tape idea....not bad....could certainly save on waxing expenses.

[This message has been edited by MAZ (edited 11-10-2000).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MAZ, think of it this way, we could be tennis players. I've actually witnessed a couple of oh-too-embarassing moments at the tennis club - excuse me ma'am, is that gauze on your leg, or...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAZ:
    I agree.....but this too raises problems. Tell me girls, I'm sure you've felt the same as the the thong here (see earlier post), very small effort and you could blow this out your nose too. One 4 ft. oxer and its history. Now the duct tape idea....not bad....could certainly save on waxing expenses.

[This message has been edited by MAZ (edited 11-10-2000).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MAZ - stop!!!!! I .... can't .... breathe!

Jair, you must have more to say about all of this. Kick in, darling.

"If you have the time, spend it. If you have a hand, lend it. If you have the money, give it. If you have a heart, share it." by me

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heidi:
    MAZ, think of it this way, we could be tennis players. I've actually witnessed a couple of oh-too-embarassing moments at the tennis club - excuse me ma'am, is that gauze on your leg, or...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See that's why figure skaters wear those diaper tights things, not thongs. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Canter:
    But what's the deal here??? I wear 'em when I have to but why do men find them sooooo sexy? What could be sexy about pain? Oh wait. Strike that. *giggle* I hear Erin coming!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tis true. One could walk around completely naked and often times the menfolk don't even notice. Saunter by in a turtleneck and thong...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heidi:
    Saunter by in a turtleneck and thong...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...on the top of your helmet, exhibiting the new style in harnesses. It'll blow the Hadfield's one out of the water 'cause Hadfield's doesn't make them in lace. And for those of you who love the leopard stuff, Serengeti will make the thong harness in animal prints too.

Lol Anyplace ... conjures up a picture! I'll get right on that catalogue design.

Heidi, you're killing me here!!!

As I live and breathe, I will never forget the story of my exceptionally successful boss (female) out on the golf green with some clients. As she starts to stride confidently away from retrieving her ball, her "gauze" grabbed her and proceeded to slowly and painfully do her bikini "wax" for her. Of course, being unable to adjust herself accordingly out there, she just calmly and with great purpose went on to the next hole.
    \"If you are going through hell, keep going.\" ~Churchill~

See, and if she were a man, she'd just grab herself like those ball players do.

Yes, I have many more thoughts Anyplace, but I'm afraid I got lost after Quin's post about the duct tape. I'm afraid the train of thoughts in your posts after that went right over my head. I realize she was being delicate, but I have no clue what she was referring to...

I do understand about the thong though... I might even own one myself! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Girls, girls. That's why god invented Always pantyliners with wings...BTW, do you think this is how Everythingbutwings came by her BB handle?

I go to the bathroom to adjust my thong and look what I miss! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jair:
    I'm afraid the train of thoughts in your posts after that went right over my head. I realize she was being delicate, but I have no clue what she was referring to...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it makes you feel better, I'm having trouble following anything beyond the thong as well. The jumping over the oxer story, tennis story and golf story...I'm just not sure. Sounds like two got lost and the adhesive from a Lightdays did a bikini wax but I could be wrong. Jair, I'm just trying to help here..

Ahh, the light is dawning now...

You are talking about a different kind of pad to those ones they sell at Beval's. Correct?

While I can't contribute to those "adhesive difficulty" stories, I do symphathize. Zippers can be a problem too you know [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Jair - please tell me men don't ride in boxers! I can't even figure out how they tuck 'em into their Wall Street blues...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jair:
    Ahh, the light is dawning now...

You are talking about a different kind of pad to those ones they sell at Beval's. Correct?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Yes, that would be correct.

While I can't contribute to those "adhesive difficulty" stories, I do symphathize. Zippers can be a problem too you know [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img][/QUOTE]

My sister dated a guy that had one of those 'zipper' problems. The doctors could do nothing for him. Such a tragedy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anyplace Farm:
    My sister dated a guy that had one of those 'zipper' problems. The doctors could do nothing for him. Such a tragedy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyplace, I don't want to know...

Canter - no, I don't ride in boxers. Have heard some guys do. In my experience they bunch up terribly. They're quite comfy under dress pants though, despite what you might think. Personally, I think boxer briefs are a wonderful invention. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still