The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default WOW, great deal

Just have to share...just got DD a pair of almost new tailored Sportsman Jods..the good kind..euroseat on e-bay...$50!!!

I never find the good deals, they got here: today and are perfect

Anyone else with good e-bay stuff??

I got Ariat Challenge II's for $105 shipped

I would not buy them full-price for the quality, but for $105 definetly

A local tack shop carries 'used' (1-2x or new w/o tags) for $22

I am the eBay queen! Brown Vogel field boots $75, two Grand Prix hunt coats one with tags still on for under $100 each, never paid over $100 for a pair of Tailoreds, Ariat Monacos for $400, custom Grand Prix shadbelly for $80 etc. It takes patience and sometimes you have to wait a while to get what you want, but it can definitely be worth it in the end.

I got a set of Thinline leather boots, fronts & hinds, NWOT for $75. I think that's my favorite score to date. I had to be VERY patient to find exactly what I wanted (stud closures, no sheepskin or neoprene, and the right size) at the right price point, but it was well worth.

Ariat Monacos almost brand new for $200 shipped.

Lot of about 5 Somerset bridles, some with tags, for $55.

Leather open fronts and matching hinds for $40

Passier dressage saddle, almost brand new with tons of high quality tack included for $400. I sold the saddle for $600 and the rest of the tack for an additional $700.

I buy a lot on ebay to fix up or resell for more. I get a lot of deals, but usually I do not keep them.
    I am on my phone 90% of the time. Please ignore typos, misplaced lower case letters, and the random word butchered by autocowreck.

I love trying to find stuff on ebay. I bought 2 prs of Ariat low rise breeches for like $35 a piece. Go figure they are a tad too big though (I haven't tried Ariats before.) They are 24's but I'm curious if the 22 would fit better since I normally wear a 24. Hopefully they shrink after I wash them! I bought an '08 Delgrange for 1100 something with shipping, I've bought an '08 Antares for like $ 1700 with shipping. (took an entire week for that stupid thing to get to Northern Ca from Southern Ca-its like a 7 hour drive each way, I could have driven there and picked it up faster. I got a pair of Beval Open front sheepskin boots for like $25 a few years ago. I'm always on the hunt for things I don't need/am not supposed to buy. (saddles. How to break it to my husband that the Delgrange won't fit when the filly fills out more? I've promised not to buy another saddle)