The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Herm sprenger stirrups, hadfields bridle, etc

Cleaning out old tack trunks has me finding duplicates of things that I do not need! I'll offer $10 flat rate shipping with delivery confirmation anywhere within the lower 48, and I take paypal. Feel free to make offers on anything.

1.) Herm Sprenger jointed stirrups. Barely used!They are $210 new! I would like $95.
    2.) really nice stirrup leathers- I think they're Prestige, but can't find a marker. I bought them at The Tack Box in Middleburg, and paid around $150 for them. Used MAYBE once or twice. Great shape. They're the non-stretch kind with the leather around the webbing. Show quality. $60?
    3.) Hadfields figure 8 bridle. Top of the line bridle with custom options, including the raised headstall and fancy stitching. Sheepskin on the button on the nose. Comes with nice rubber reins, not hadfields but nice nonetheless. Only "flaw" on bridle is that I punched an extra hole in the noseband. It is an extra-cob size- it fit my 16.1 hand TB like a glove but is pretty adjustable size wise. I bought it gently used, for a pretty penny... $180 seems likes steal of a deal for someone.

Like I said, I'm open to offers. I'll try to take some decent photos soon, but please pm with any questions. Thanks for looking!!

Bridle is sold!

Stirrup leathers are sold! Who wants the irons? Lol