The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 3 Giveaways in MD

I currently have 3 I need to find new homes for.
    4 y/o bay gelding. Registered name New Page Turned (have papers). He is unbroke. Stands about 16.1. Very nice mover. No physical issues. I got hurt when he was a coming 2 y/o, and never felt the desire to break him myself. He is now simply older than I want to deal with at the track. He lives out in a field with several other boys.

5 y/o bay mare. Out of Swift Spirit, by Champali. Unnamed with papers. About 16 hands, solid size. Very nice looking mare. Her story is she was broke at age 3 in Ocala, had 90 days, then the owner ran out of money. She has since lived in a field. I've had her about 30 days, and my racing operation has grown from 9 at the track to 15. I no longer have time to mess with her. BUT, I can not guarantee those 90 days actually happened because I have no proof.

5 y/o bay mare. Peanut Butter Kiss. Stands about 16.2. She raced, was slow, and has been retired for about a year and a half, standing in a field. She needs weight as I have no room for her to have a stall and get grain. Now that the grass is growing she has put on a bit. She is a beautiful mover, and I broke her myself. Not for the inexperienced, but has been put over cross rails. Type of mare that needs a bit of an aggressive rider. Very athletic, no physical issues (could event, etc)

All three are located in Damascus/Germantown MD.

Please call or text 617-817-7936. If you live nearby please just plan to come see them. I am very busy with my racing stock currently and don't have pictures of them. I will not respond to PMs as this is the first time I"ve been on here in probably a year. If you catch me on a non race day (Mon-Wed), I can try to text a picture during day. But, like I said, easiest to plan to come see them.
    Race training and retraining Thoroughbreds.

Bump.
    www.ctannerjensen.com
    http://ctannerjensen.blogspot.com/
    Equine Art capturing the essence of the grace,strength, and beauty of the Sport Horse."

Default All 3 placed

Thank you so much for this forum helping me find all three new homes.
    Race training and retraining Thoroughbreds.