The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Hmm I don't think I want to know what the whole Numping thing is... and if the inverness problem, has anything to do with numping then please... lets leave this as an inside joke! Haha [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] I am soo thankful for anut esthers purse!! just the other day I was listening to some girl complain on how tragic her life was and the phrase "SHUT UP FOO" came to mind. As for peeps... Well I LOFF peeps!! I wish I had that peeps hat, and would pay a 1000000 dollars to try the chippy pippy cake that one of our fellow bb'ers told us about!!

~*From Terri*~ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone." -Homer Simpson
    ~*From Terri*~

Merry staggers in from the barn, where she was numping Oded. She pops a peep in her mouth to regain her energy... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

"Quick, Beezer, stick some mini-quiches in the microwave before QHSM opens up a bag of Corn Nuts and nauseates us all!"

And yes, Coreene, you did already nump Vincent. I was there, remember? With the camera. Munching on a fish taco. And no, you were not wearing a helmet. But you did have on a pair of boots. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Lordy, you don't want to be forced to explain that concussion to the emergency room personnel.

Every time, every ride. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HeyYouNags:
    Lordy, you don't want to be forced to explain that concussion to the emergency room personnel.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nor that broken nose. Not that I would know from experience, or anything. But if the helmet doesn't fit right, you're safer numping without it. Unless you stuff peeps into the too-big spaces to create a better fit.

Told you I was first. I have numped the best, and I must say that Vincenze was one of my Uber Numps.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Well lemme just go whack a peep in the microwave now and have it with my a.m. margarita.
    EDDIE WOULD GO

in my expert opinion, the Inverness Problem is a numping no-no (coitus nonstartus).

We shouldn't leave out the wonderful "Suffering Pines" saga - a BB classic tale.

And then there is our friend "The Witchy, Witch, Witch of central NC" - the BB's own phoenix rising from the ashes.

Has no one mentioned thongs(?)(!) and the highway to infection?

I'm not 40-something. I'm $39.95, plus shipping and handling.

[This message was edited by Inverness on Sep. 13, 2002 at 04:07 PM.]

May I add to the mix: thongs, toques, underoos, toupees, and very older ammies that sleep with their saddles.

but I shall always remember the Trilateral Commission. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"I'm designed for sitting. That's why my butt is covered in soft fur." Dogbert
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

You know we aren't supposed to say anything!

'Nuff said.
    EDDIE WOULD GO

1) Willem LOFFS all of us, espescially his mommy, Coreene.
    2) And a newly-minted classic: the DQs and their vorascious appetites for dead babies!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ladies: nump or no nump, was my earlier post not clear?

Vincenze, indeed. Hmpfff.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Love,

The slightly-ticked-but-used-to-everyone-digging-my-man Flashy Gray D'Onofrio

Mr FairWeather Vince told me he's only humoring Flashy Grey to ensure that she doesnt thrust spurs into her eyes when she see's us cavorting down the lane.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

"Beer. Now there's a temporary solution."--Homer
    FairWeather
    CANTER West Virginia

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

What can I say Coreene, Fairweather and Flashy...

Vincent has numped the rest, now he wants to nump the best. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein (1878-1955)
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

he just rang me up, DMK. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Robby, who once portrayed "Numper" in the Adult Version of "Bambie."

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    When blood is the beverage of choice, the sharpest fangs feed first.

Numpin' with yer socks on.
    EDDIE WOULD GO

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"I'm $39.95, plus shipping and handling." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, Inverness, you're implying that you can indeed be bought? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Now, I'm wondering:
    Does one 'nump' with a standing martingale just because it looks good, or does one 'nump' with a martingale only when it's absolutely necessary to keep your mount's head down? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robby Johnson:
    ...he just rang me up, DMK. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To ask for directions to Atlanta... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Coreene - are you sure that wasn't a Faux PAW?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

It's too bad the BB isn't having that outage after all, because between the numping and the DQ's eating babies, I think you all need to get away from the computer for a while! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You act like you just discovered we are a Not Well Group of People... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]