The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I meant ... I mean ... oh $#@% it - its nice and toasty in here.

Well, I think I should be allowed in too. I did get kicked out of boarding school, and gosh, I have made a pretty nasty post or two (Anne Kursinski, towerheads).

Oh yeah, and there was my altercation with the barn help last week.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

New York, NY (a.k.a. The City and Center of the Universe), Canada (T.O.) and England (Kent Countrysi

Ah, let the good die young. 'Cause we got great company in this here "hot" place we call home!

Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaawwwwwwww. Let the games begin. I do so love "school."

You see, its the new clique! Reform School members cross all traditional defining characteristics: geographic boarders, sex, money, discipline, leather pant wearing, marital status, dead or alive (i.e., the Spirit of Clark County and Aiken are wandering the halls.....can't you just feel 'em!)

Welcome All.

P.S. I'm sending you a nice bright shiny apple Mr. Jairbear. Step One of the 12-Step Program. Kiss the bosses hiney! The boss in this case is really Alice ..... ask Jair! He'll admit it too. Alice is really the Headmaster and we are all in Wonderland. Which brings us full circle back to:

"The time has come the Walrus said, to talk of many things, of shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings!"

(Sorry, I had to find another excuse to post that quote again, its my favorite).

Darn it, I was so close!

I know, an alter-ego, that's what I need....

Not only am I sure I will be admitted to Duffy's Reform School - I expect I will recieve FINANCIAL AID!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

I want to be included, but I don't know where I'll fit in. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I WANT to fit in with the rest of my idols...Can I please, please, please??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    \"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.\" -- Ralph Waldo E

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

havaklu - you'll be on full scholarship so don't go worrying that pretty, evil, head of yours;

Duffy - given that the goal of the school is reformation from delinquent BB ways, I suspect they'll want you to give the commencement speech.

I was beginning to think I'd lost my edge.

At my barn Bit%# is considered a compliment.

Actually there are a couple um "ladies?" who are considered my superiors. Thankfully they have been mentoring me.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Um could i please come to your loerly reform school ?I naturally swear like a sailor ??and can promise to pull inappropriate pranks ?
    Brilyntrip

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

Swearing like a sailor, a mischievous nature -- they certainly do sound like ideal qualifications. Would ask, though, how many people have you P'Oed on the BB. More than five counts as a credit towards full scholarship. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Can I be the school nurse? I can pass out the Ritalin and bandaids when the catfights begin on the playground!

WE DON'T NEED NO ED...UCA...TION

You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!

We Don't Need No THOUGHT CON_TROL!!!

No dark sar_casm in the classroom!
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

VT and Duffy2, I'm so close to reformed. The deprogramming is nearly succsessful. All I really need to complete it is an all-expense paid trip to Canada in the warmth of the summer so I can appreciate it in all its glory. Does the reform school offer travel reimbursements?

Headmaster Jair, After consulting with WHOA, I feel it in our best interest to take frequent field trips so we can experience everything offered in Wild, Wonderful Canada...wait - that's West Virginia...never mind...what's in Canada besides trees?

And lots of lakes and snow. Toronto is full of black squirrels and flower boxes down the middle of the streets in the summer. Quebec has guards with funny hats and chin straps that don't fit.
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

brilyntrip--if you want to quickly p!@# off enough people to be qualified for the reform school, head on over to the pelham thread. I have the crowd warmed up for you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Boy it would be a toss-up between Heidi and Goodmudder for "Queen of the Rodeo" honours.
    Jair you decide.

ETBW - is that all you can remember about Toronto?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] Good lord it's high time you come back for another visit!!!

I have always wanted to return, though [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]