The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I hear you, VTRider.

'If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me!'

Now now Sea Urchin, don't worry, the confusion will wear off after awhile. The lobotomy is nothing to sneeze at you know. These things take time.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

I would just like to inform everyone that Twister is my new friend and link to the best horse hsow news/gossip around. Sea Urchin who?

Beast-child can be enrolled, and entertain you all with her Zamboni dirving techniques, but I'm afraid that I don't have time to be naughty enough to be enrolled---Beast on the other hand...

Goodness, we are already aglow with success. Look at how nicely VTRider and Twister are playing. And we didn't even have to threaten them with a cattle prod.

Jair, please dispatch the knights to round up Canter. Make sure they've had their rabies shots will you.

Duffy2 - Don't you think wicked WHOA! from Indiana needs to be admitted.

Remember, she failed her Canada Geography Exam!

Darn! if I have known I'd get the cattle prod, I woulda been bad! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Come along now Jaime Lynn, delusions of goodness are the first signs that you need to be enrolled.

WHAT'S THAT LOUISE??? WILL YOU PLEASE STOP WHISPERING, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!! DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT YOUNG LADY!!! or I'll make you bunk with Xani! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Here Canter Canter Canter... I have a nice juicy cocktail to inject you with.
    You Strike Me Still

VTRider, WHOA is currently in the dungeon with Anne Murray in the Canadiana deprogramming session, we are forcefeeding her poutine, and Molson Canadian beer. Perhaps you can hear her screaming from the dungeon, "Ontario is a province in the country of Canada!", "Ontario is a province in the country of Canada!".

First day of reform school in choir class. That's my in the pink and Twister is in the striped shirt...

We did a great rendition of Amazing Grace!

when Alice decides to set you in a puddle again, make sure you are wearing your rain-coat!!!!

Then you can send her to "Sabra's school of manners"!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I coming and I won't take no as answer. I got reject enough during the college admission process!

Oh...and slice of life...I was voted "Teacher Tormentor" in high school....mu ha ha ha...
    **Before you can be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.**

oh, yeah! Definitely my abs!

The knights finally tracked me down. I hiding in disappointment over the fact that Erin didn't send me a warning email!! Jairbear, you really do have an excellent technique with that needle, but really, did you have to slap my neck so hard? I'm not 17 hands you know and my "triangle" area is much smaller than Alice's!

What can I say? I like my new job [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    You Strike Me Still

Wow,... I've never heard of a reform school that sounds like so much fun. Cocktails, ritalyn, straight-jackets and cattle-prods... now THAT's what I call a good time! I'm not sure my credentials are quite good enough to be admitted... but what if I promise to try to pull them up? I'm sure, with proper schooling, I could be a wicked b*&^* in NO TIME AT ALL! I could work on my cursing! PLEASE??? PRETTY PLEASE?? I mean,... Let me the h*^& in!

Toronto, a city that\'s not won a Stanley Cup in my damned lifetime

Believe you're now in the lead for the reform school mascot. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Busy in the kitchen with my kettle [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Did I hear some one say Mickey slipped - on what? Oh, he he he cackle cackle stir [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

No unfriendly unintentional remarks from this cook! Where did I put my list.......
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

Sea Urchin, THOSE breathing techniques are reserved for your Trophy Husband try-out here in NY next Friday! Don't forget!

(oooh ... was that naughty enough ??? I know I hang out with MAZ and AHC which ought to qualify me instantly, but they're way better at this then I am ... I'm a closet naughty...)

...and just when did you start fanasizing about your closet, my dear?