The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Smartpak rocks! I know this is old news, but it's so true :)

Smartpak has the best customer service. They really do.

I placed an order on Friday. Took advantage of free embroidery from the Barn Buddies program. Free embroidery anytime you want. Awesome.

Shipped for free, because it was over $75. Awesome.

Woke up today (Sunday) and realized I forgot something. Called up. They had NO PROBLEM adding it to the current order for free. Awesome.

Then they sua sponte told me they had a new USEF member discount. Applied it to the new item. Awesome.

And, without me asking-- took the discount off the rest of the order I placed Friday. Awesome.

They're just AWESOME.
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Yup! Ordered my bit and rein stops on a Tuesday night, had them by Friday morning...and paid for regular, ground shipping.

Not to mention that I called at like 9pm to ask about returns if the Waterford didn't workout and not only was the answer yes but the woman I talked to was super helpful and friendly.

LOOOVE Smartpak!!
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

SmartPak has the best customer service and I have always found the reps that I have talked to online and over the phone to be super friendly and very well informed.
    Equestrian At Hart - My Blog - adventures of a big opinionated BWP

I LOVE smartpak, they stand by their products and do everything for their customers! I WON a gorgeous Welfleet fancy stitched, padded halter in a drawing the Equine Journal was offering at an equine expo. A few months later by gelding was wearing the halter, went back on the cross ties and broke the headstall. I called Smartpak to see if they sold just the crown pieces, but they don't. Instead the rep had a brand new replacement sent to me! I didn't even buy the halter in the first place, and they had no reason to believe that my story was even true, they're just that awesome to their customers.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Smartpak!

vxf - I have no idea what 'sua sponte' means, but RAH RAH RAH for Smartpak!!!!!
    ~ Citizens for a Kinder, Gentler COTH...our mantra: Be nice. ~

Quote Originally Posted by VTMorgan06 View Post
    I LOVE smartpak, they stand by their products and do everything for their customers! I WON a gorgeous Welfleet fancy stitched, padded halter in a drawing the Equine Journal was offering at an equine expo. A few months later by gelding was wearing the halter, went back on the cross ties and broke the headstall. I called Smartpak to see if they sold just the crown pieces, but they don't. Instead the rep had a brand new replacement sent to me! I didn't even buy the halter in the first place, and they had no reason to believe that my story was even true, they're just that awesome to their customers.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Smartpak!
    I hope you didn't throw out the other halter. You can get replacement crown pieces here:

http://www.tackshackocala.com/hacrpi.html

or here:

http://www.kyhorse.com/store/halters...pair_parts.htm

Quote Originally Posted by snaffle635 View Post
    vxf - I have no idea what 'sua sponte' means, but RAH RAH RAH for Smartpak!!!!!
    Without any prompting/on their own.
    ~Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by vxf111 View Post
    Without any prompting/on their own.
    Haha! I thought it was a weird autocorrect from "spontaneously." That's a good phrase. I love using a little Latin in my everyday life!

Quote Originally Posted by AmmyByNature View Post
    Haha! I thought it was a weird autocorrect from "spontaneously." That's a good phrase. I love using a little Latin in my everyday life!
    Same latin root
    ~Veronica

'Sua sponte' should be used in more COTH posts.
    ~ Citizens for a Kinder, Gentler COTH...our mantra: Be nice. ~

They ARE awesome... I had a supplement question the other day and the rep was so helpful and knowledgeable. She was even able to direct me to some published studies relating to the question, so I could continue my own research. (It was not a complex question, but it meant a lot to me that she didn't just answer "yes, it's fine.")

They are the gold standard for customer service, in my opinion.

They day they ship to Canada will be a very, very happy day for me! (And a tragic day for my wallet)

Default I agree!!!

I just got off the phone with Smartpak. I had clipped my old lady TB last week thinking we were finished with blankets. Last night was so cold she needed her medium weight. I had ordered it back in January but never put it in her. It fit from her chest to hind end but hung down way to low. We discussed her current fit issue and hopefully the new blanket that's on it's way will Be a better fit. They are also sending me a return label to ship the other blanket back.

Thanks Smartpak!!!
    "The joys of motherhood are never fully experienced until the children are in bed" UK

Think they'd let me open a franchise over here? They sound awesome.
    Horse Show Names Free name website with over 6200 names. Want to add? PM me!

I was having trouble changing an address on my account on SmartPak (hello computer illiterate person here!) and I called SmartPak for help. Before I knew it, the address was changed and the nice employee even showed me how to do it....I mean, that was so quick and she was so incredibly helpful!
    I will only work with SmartPak for these reasons! They are amazing!

Smartpak is fab. Not sure if people are aware of this, but you can custom order Tailored Sportmans...so if you like the side zip mid-rise Trophy Hunters you can order them in any of the colors in any of the lengths...so great!
    Friend of Bar.ka

Love SmartPak! I get my 10% with AQHA,and my benefits of everything getting shipped to my farm!
    Going Platinum; 98' thoroughbred

I am so happy to see this thread about the WONDERFUL people and the FABULOUS customer service at SmartPak! I had a very expensive pair of breeches that I purchased at Dover that Dover was refusing to accept a return on. Laura at SmartPak, with no hesitation, sent me a return label so I could send them the breeches and they are giving me full retail value for the breeches toward whatever I want in the store! SmartPak is the best!!

LOVE that store. I had ordered a sheet that was on sale back in Feb. but wasn't able to put it on my horse until a couple weeks ago. It was WAY too big (brand runs big...didn't know that), got the free return shipping label emailed to me, and away it went!! The only part of the transaction that got messed up was they refunded my money to my card instead of just putting it on my Smartpak account for future damage control.

I HATED to cancel my order with them yesterday. I was going to order my CO jl9 vest last week...was sold out until 4/20. Well, the 21st rolled around, still out of stock. I need that vest like, ASAP. So I called them, it was backordered til 4/25. I order it, YAY free shipping! Although a USEA discount would be great, too...

Unfortunately, I got an email saying the vest had been backordered by their supplier, again, but this time until MAY 25th! Our first rated show in June 9-10, so there was no way I could risk not getting the vest in time for that. I'm already missing out on our one schooling show that has all three phases. I had to cancel, but I'm a Smartpak kool-aid drinker and always will be! The rep helped me combine my THREE accounts (oops!) into my current one, answered a question about a girth, and was super, super nice the whole time.

LOVE that company.

Yay SmartPak! So true, such a great company with fabulous customer service! Thanks for everything, SmartPak. We luv U!